Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop (23707 Views)

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues / Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
demefa:
makurdi benue state in a tecno shop

Alright. So have you been given a new one?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tablet looks too long undecided
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by lynxnoon(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Got one yesterday.
Should do a review soon and post it

Cheers
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
lynxnoon:
Got one yesterday.

Cheers

Thanks. Waiting.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
lynxnoon:
Got one yesterday.

Cheers

Still waiting for your response.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by bigtt76(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I prefer the Phantom Pad II G9 .....7.9 inches the right size to me undecided This one too long lek Moses tablet for bible grin

mrcassanova:

Too long? It is a tablet that is why it is long. if you need a phone go for a smartphone.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2015
bigtt76:
I prefer the Phantom Pad II G9 .....7.9 inches the right size to me undecided This one too long lek Moses tablet for bible grin

Same here, I hate the dimension of it's 8 inches. I'll have preferred it had less length and more breadth. Tecno should have stuck to the dimensions of its previous 8" tablets.

Also, its front facing speakers above and below the screen is a turn off for me. It makes it looks cheap and "unpremium" and reminds me of the transistor radios mallams carry about.

Though, I admit the speakers are in the right position for the best sound output.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
semid4lyfe:

Same here, I hate the dimension of it's 8 inches. I'll have preferred it had less length and more breadth. Tecno should have stuck to the dimensions of its previous 8" tablets.

Also, its front facing speakers above and below the screen is a turn off for me. It makes it looks cheap and "unpremium" and reminds me of the transistor radios mallams carry about.

Though, I admit the speakers are in the right position for the best sound output.

Chief please help me move the Official serie A fans thread to the european league section
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by lynxnoon(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
For once I'd say Tecno did well with this tablet.

Although it feels heavy (well compared to my previous tab - Dell Venue 8 android), u really won't feel the weight after a while. Putting the casing that came with it didn't ad any extra bulk to it - made it even look sleeker.

I have received 2 OTA updates so far on it and it works smoothly.. . No lags though I have not put it to test with any heavy gaming.
Am so impressed with the Power usage - currently on 16% and I have not charged it for close to 3days now, though I have to tell u I put off cellular data and at present the mobile signal because I don't really need a Sim to be on it. It's been on WiFi but I have been streaming videos on it, normal to average browsing and light gaming (candy crush... Lo). Also a lot of reading on office suite and Adobe (which was the reason I got it away)

Below are a few screenshots, will find time to do a full review and upload.
Cheers

Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by lynxnoon(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
smiley

Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lynxnoon, thanks. Many have promised review but failed. I do appreciate.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by lynxnoon(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
avicky:
Lynxnoon, thanks. Many have promised review but failed. I do appreciate.
You r welcome smiley wink
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by lordmade2(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by queenfav(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please can someone help us here with a full review and unboxing of the tablet.Thinking of getting one next week for reading and games.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
queenfav:
Please can someone help us here with a full review and unboxing of the tablet.Thinking of getting one next week for reading and games.

Read up. Lynxnoon has done justice to that.
If you want unboxing, check YouTube. But if it's review, read up.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by ityP(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
is there memory card slot?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is there anyone ready to sell their droipad 8h?
I'm interested please.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by kellystech(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
avicky:
Is there anyone ready to sell their droipad 8h?
I'm interested please.
i hav one for sale
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by ityP(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2015
kellystech:
i hav one for sale

where is ur location?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2015
kellystech:
i hav one for sale

Location and what's your reason for selling?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
lynxnoon:
For once I'd say Tecno did well with this tablet.

Although it feels heavy (well compared to my previous tab - Dell Venue 8 android), u really won't feel the weight after a while. Putting the casing that came with it didn't ad any extra bulk to it - made it even look sleeker.

I have received 2 OTA updates so far on it and it works smoothly.. . No lags though I have not put it to test with any heavy gaming.
Am so impressed with the Power usage - currently on 16% and I have not charged it for close to 3days now, though I have to tell u I put off cellular data and at present the mobile signal because I don't really need a Sim to be on it. It's been on WiFi but I have been streaming videos on it, normal to average browsing and light gaming (candy crush... Lo). Also a lot of reading on office suite and Adobe (which was the reason I got it away)

Below are a few screenshots, will find time to do a full review and upload.
Cheers

Just got the tab. Is it dual mini sim or micro sim?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
ityP:
is there memory card slot?

Yes.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by daremarvell: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
TECNO DROIPAD 8H is now N33,500.contact me for all your orders on Jumia Nigeria
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by kellystech(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
avicky:

Location and what's your reason for selling?
ph and it was a gift to me
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2015
kellystech:
ph and it was a gift to me

Awww. Kind of far to me. I wanted to buy it from one tobbiiqq in ph but he wasn't patient enough for me so I have purchased it, brand new, thanks.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
avicky:

Awww. Kind of far to me. I wanted to buy it from one tobbiiqq in ph but he wasn't patient enough for me so I have purchased it, brand new, thanks.

Glad to hear uv got it.... Hope ur enjoyin it?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
tobbiiqq:

Glad to hear uv got it.... Hope ur enjoyin it?

Not yet, i haven't gotten a sim yet. Is it a mini or micro it uses?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
avicky:

Not yet, i haven't gotten a sim yet. Is it a mini or micro it uses?
It uses the nomal sized sim
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by avicky(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
tobbiiqq:

It uses the nomal sized sim

Thanks. I've fixed it.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by Marvell23(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Tecno 8H Droipad and Lenovo A30-70 tab are available now at N31,000 and N27,500 respectively . Contact Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop by josh99: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
avicky:
Thanks. I've fixed it.
How many sims does the tab use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread / Nigeria Is Ready For 5G Says NCC / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.