Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D (17569 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by enny66(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
The TECNO DroiPad 7D was recently introduced in Nigeria as the successor of the DroiPad 7C. It is another pocket-friendly tablet from TECNO tagged DroiPad Joy Life with some features upgrade compared to its predecessor and yet has an affordable price tag.

The DroiPad 7D boasts of the latest Android 7.0 Nougat, 1GB of Random Access Memory and 16GB of internal storage which can be extended to 64GB via MicroSdcard. The tablet is targeted at the low end segment and is built with kids in mind, hence the pre-installed Kid zone that allows parents to manage the type of contents and apps their kids can watch and have access to on the device. Expect more on the full review later. The tablet will will retail for N36,000 in Nigeria.

https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/06/tecno-droipad-7d-unboxing/

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by enny66(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Specifications of the TECNO DroiPad 7D

As for the battery life, even though 7D is powered by a same 3000mAh large battery with 7C Pro, it can offer more time for you to enjoy yourself with the Super Power Manager. It provides up to 9 hours of web browsing, 8 hours of video streaming and 43 hours of music.

Besides the internal 16GB ROM, users can enjoy additional storage of up to 128GB through the microSD card5 slot, offering even more content storage versatility.

Amazingly, the TECNO DroiPad 7D comes with a Kid Zone allowing parents to manage the content and time kids can watch and play on the device. To give a better protection for your kids, it will automatically turn into eye-protection mode at night and it gives out alarms if the kids are reading while laying down.

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Same product with different names

20 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by madgoat(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by sod09(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Same product with different names
I tell you

4 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op, I Suppose You Took Those Pics With The Cx? . Did You Do Any Editing Later on? Cos The Clearity Got Me Wondering.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by hiidee(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tecno Droipad 7D is a cool device.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by missslimzy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gadget u mean?
hiidee:
Tecno Droipad 7D is a cool gadgets.

6 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by omoalajah(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Great device...
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by datyorubaboy: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Great TAblet
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by enny66(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Editing? NO
Camon CX is arguably the camera smartphone at the moment

TechPanda:
Op, I Suppose You Took Those Pics With The Cx?
Did You Do Any Editing Later on? Cos The Clearity Got Me Wondering.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Mynd44: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
enny66:
Editing? NO

Better than an iphone 7?

What is wrong with you people?

5 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
enny66:
Editing? NO Camon CX is arguably the camera smartphone at the moment
Am Glad You Said "Arguably".

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by beinstein(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Mynd44:

Better than an iphone 7?

I honestly don't understand why it's difficult for these set of people to understand that the camera of camon cx is just average. I'm using the device and i don't know if i made the right choice yet. Can't even beat LG G2 camera, yet i'm forced to believe the device comes with 16mp camera.
Deceitful!

8 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Mynd44:
Better than an iphone 7?
Woman! Calm Down, Am As Surprise As You Are
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by slurryeye2: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
enny66:
Editing? NO

Nna bia....
I have something I want to tell you

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iCunYfbrSlo/VwLoaMPldJI/AAAAAAAAJV8/C0KYDBorfMYXxLE0pEPUTHo-AHYdSAPRQ/s1600/Cookie-Lyon-Slap-jamal.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by seunny4lif(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
beinstein:

I honestly don't understand why it's difficult for these set of people to understand that the camera of camon cx is just average. I'm using the device and i don't know if i made the right choice yet. Can't even beat LG G2 camera, yet i'm forced to believe the device comes with 16mp camera.
Deceitful!

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by smartty68(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Tecno una try sha but try harder next time.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by davodyguy: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Poor camera in 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by teamsynergy: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2017
same old $hit, just a different day.....

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by MrIcredible: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Cheap nonsense crap

Mtk pangolo

I won't even buy for 10k undecided
TekiNO!

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by smartty68(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Mynd44:

Better than an iphone 7?

I still don't get it why the hate already. Your hate for this product might someday give you hypertension. Just be careful.
Ask your government to setup a phone manufacturing company so you'll be the manager

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Mynd44:

Better than an iphone 7?

Is camera the only features you people get to enjoy about Iphone's? There is more to an Iphone 7,6,5 features than camera. Currently, no average phones in the likes of Samsung, Tecno, Infinix e.t.c beats this Iphone in its OS optimization. Never lags. So sleek and arguably fast. Its just a type of phone whn you luckily gets to operate it, you dont want to drop it.Doesnt make use of high capacitt battery and still beats most android in its battery longevity. Ab

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by MrIcredible: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
beinstein:

Deceitful!
TekiNO and deceits are like conjoined twins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by DatLagboi(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Get an iPhone or S8

Need a website/blog?
Contact 2kconcepts
Numbers in the signature
Thanks
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
beinstein:

Deceitful!
even my s4 camera is far better than that of CX , techno are still far behind I must say. funny enough people who knows nothing about phone will keep arguing its superb ...... smh for them

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by princetom1(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:
Op, I Suppose You Took Those Pics With The Cx?
Did You Do Any Editing Later on? Cos The Clearity Got Me Wondering.

Geez tongue. You call that clear? U need to visit an optician soonest. This oversaturated poo, u called clear? Take a look at the leaves in d pic? All i see is light and not a single details. Chai, tecno has really brainwashed people they don't even know a shit anymore

Mynd44:

Better than an iphone 7?

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by olumaxi(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Wel...na person weh get money deh buy phone...besides my pocket friendly nokia asa 210 has al d features highlited in dat phone....i lov my phone
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by princetom1(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2017
smartty68:

I still don't get it why the hate already. You hate for this product might someday give you hypertension. Just be care.
As your government to setup a phone manufacturing company so you'll be the manager

And the tecno warrior,
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by slinkman(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

Woman! Calm Down, Am As Surprise As You Are
you are surprised at yourself for believing such crap
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by smartty68(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2017
princetom1:

And the tecno warrior,
Lol! I don't use tecno devices but I'd sure give them credits anytime anyday Bro. You have to get use to that tongue

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2017
it was built with kids in mind, an excuse to produce huge trash...... how can 7.0 device has 1 GB ram. mtchewwwwww. techno are using us to make money I see, in Asia where the phones comes from who is using them? they produce rubbish with Africa in mind. thunder when go fire una still dey do push ups

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / Bypass Mobile Number Verification For Gmail,fb,yahoo,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.