Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! (2565 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
And the mother be like: No be me you go kill grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am 99.9% sure my mother used something like this for me, I hear say I too worry the woman life, she nearly run mad on top my matter grin grin grin

But No woman can ever replace my dear mum cool

2 Likes

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by DanceVille: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
And, the mother go be like...
'Haba! You this child, you wan kill me ni? Your father don waka out since morning and you dey disturb me here'
"I fi die on Top Your Matter"..
"Abeg manage this foam, make I rest"...

2 Likes

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
This baby is still gentle, some babies deserves to be tied to a NEPA pole grin

cc: lalasticlala cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pickin wey talk say hin mama no go sleep hin self no go sleep cheesy grin grin
Naija pikin too dey stubborn, I remember wen I still small mama talk say I stubborn pass goat but when she don gimme breast suck I go coolu temper..No wonder till now I still like boobs, na reason I dey always date babes wey carry big front.If you be my gf ur own don be because I go suck your boobs till e go expire grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Babies of nowadays get sense o.....this one no go work lol
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
Mumu see as kingtom steal FTC from you grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu see as kingt om steal FTC from you grin grin
grin grin grin 1st out of 1,368,459 members, I try na grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
wetin happen nah
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

wetin happen nah
Don't mind me ma'am, i waz only spacebooking grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

grin
Orijin101:

is that what you call it?
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin 1st out of 1,368,459 members, I try na grin
No worry, you try na. You go collect 2D exercise book and pencil as your prize grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
grin
is that what you call it?
yes oooo, the hustle for likes is greater than the hustle for heaven nowadays grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

yes oooo, the hustle for likes is greater than the hustle for heaven nowadays grin
so you no dey hustle for heaven abi
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

so you no dey hustle for heaven abi
If it truly exist, then i know where i belong to. . . wink
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by asumo12: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided

Kileleyi
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

lipsrsealed
Orijin101:

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

No worry, you try na. You go collect 2D exercise book and pencil as your prize grin grin
E better pass the bournvita wey dem give me for Primary school na grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
lipsrsealed
wink you are looking good babe kiss but sorry, i forgot to like ur pix tongue
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:
This baby is still gentle, some babies deserves to be tied to a NEPA pole grin

cc: lalasticlala cool
don't even think about it.. this have made the front page before
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

wink you are looking good babe kiss but sorry, i forgot to like ur pix tongue
i command you to like it right now!
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

i command you to like it right now!
like mine 1st cool
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
E better pass the bournvita wey dem give me for Primary school na grin grin
Which class you dey now Na primary 2 or 3 grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

like mine 1st cool
grin
Orijin101:

like mine 1st cool
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Which class you dey now Na primary 2 or 3 grin grin
Na Primary 6 oh, I wan write Common entrance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Mariecakes(f): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wow!!!! Nice idea
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na Primary 6 oh, I wan write Common entrance grin grin grin
Chai how cum shocked shocked you collect double promotion grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai how cum shocked shocked you collect double promotion grin grin
Na me be first to COMMENT na grin grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na me be first to COMMENT na grin grin grin
I sure say na you go be the janitor grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

I sure say na you go be the janitor grin grin
Na me be the smallest so yes, na me those back benchers dey force to sweep class cry
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by stephenqueen: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na me be the smallest so yes, na me those back benchers dey force to sweep class cry
grin grin
Re: If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! by Pinocchioo(f): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
chai, origin u wicked o

(1) (Reply)

Household Items For Sale Due To Relocation- / .. / I Need Advice.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.