Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother (55900 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by LubeyNaijaBlog: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
When guys get emotional, it can only be with their sweet loving mothers, just as it is with the ladies and their doting Dads... Lol

This emotional photo of Tolubabalola and his irreplaceable mother crying on his wedding day has got media users talking.

Read below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/media-react-to-viral-photo-of-crying.html?m=1

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by RoyalBlak007: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
♤Either he's the LAST BORN

♤...or THE ONLY MALE CHILD

67 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mothers are the best maaan!

They'll always put your own needs ahead of theirs, that's what love is

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by eezeribe(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is he mummy's boy
Wasn't he living as a bachelor in a separate apartment
was he living with her before the wedding
can't she be visiting him once in a while
Is he relocating to outer space

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by MostBanned: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cute
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Theyveedo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who beat am?

10 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oga ooooo.. It's cool anyway but I just hope his mum doesn't control his home for him

17 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Defaramade(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just cycling by ♿
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Afonjashapmouth: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
What if the father is no more and the memory crawls in

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
When guys get emotional, it can only be with their sweet loving mothers, just as it is with the ladies and their doting Dads... Lol

This emotional photo of Tolubabalola and his irreplaceable mother crying on his wedding day has got media users talking.

Read below...

Cc: Lalasticlala
His a spoilt bat dars yangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Afonjashapmouth: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a

Use him atm card buy 100TB of MTN data.. as he see alert for church na cry me a river grin grin grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

Read below...

Cc: Lalasticlala
Sinple.His a spoilt bat dars yangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
U yaff plans to married Gay horseband abi....Anyways diss ur bumbum yaff make me carry vasaline oangry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by PqsMike: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hi, u look cute
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by eezeribe(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:

grin
You don catch me... Lol

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by eezeribe(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
PqsMike:

Hi, u look cute
Stop lying. cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by eezeribe(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
iweecureyou:
U yaff plans to married Gay horseband abi....Anyways diss ur bumbum yaff make me carry vasaline oangry
Na bone be that ooh... Don't be deceived by her posture,she had to pose like yoga exercise for it to shoot out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Victornezzar: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
iweecureyou:
His a spoilt bat dars yangry
Sorry 2 say but bat no dey spoil na grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Na bone be that ooh... Don't be deceived by her posture,she had to pose like yoga exercise for it to shoot out.
waow tharks for dat carn u imagenes dart i yaff alredy mastarbated on seing her pinshore...Anyways she aff mske me waist spamundecided.......Eeewwwwangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:

waow tharks for dat carn u imagenes dart i yaff alredy mastarbated on seing her pinshore...Anyways she aff make me waist spamundecided.......Eeewwwwangry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

Sorry 2 say but bat no dey spoil na grin
bat is no spoil? Den y is grow up man cryin abi his turn gay undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Victornezzar: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
iweecureyou:
bat is no spoil? Den y is grow up man cryin abi his turn gay undecided
He's weeping cos our beloved brother called Mr English has been laid 2 rest

9 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
waow i m juss seas ur pinshore whell Bebe lelt me advices u pliss pliss and pliss u are too flat no1...no2 u arr too mush realsambu the olosho i pansh last week mourndaysundecided.
And stop pms me i dont dates anyhaw worewore girls.pliss i know u wee nort asnswer bet i haf shuwore darts itis pained u dieangry

Mrcork pliss pliss and plisss comman see this lightskin olosh........gals pinshoreangry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

He's weeping cos our beloved brother called Mr English has been laid 2 rest
waow ur broder yaff die...m sorrry fur ur lussundecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by calibet(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ajebo parade
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by MurderForFree: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

With that your face, he will cry for the rest of his life

8 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by hucienda: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mama's boi
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin when mummy's boy marry, sorry iyawo you marry mummy remote control.grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Benblaq(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
sorry I won't cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.