Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Admob Suspension - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Admob Suspension (2636 Views)

FREE WEB HOSTING: This One Is Amazing, No Limits No Suspension, No Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admob Suspension by ballantyne: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi,

Developers that use Admob for app monetization, has anyone of you been suspended? also can you share the state of your revenue when the suspension expired.

I just got suspended and I haven't had to deal with this before. This basically means that my apps will have no ads and generate no revenue this month until the suspension expires.

I am considering using an ad mediation service to prevent this in the future, is there any ad mediation service anybody can recommend?
Re: Admob Suspension by nollyj: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Did you violated any ad policy and what is the reason for suspension? Do you care to share?
Re: Admob Suspension by ballantyne: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
nollyj:
Did you violated any ad policy and what is the reason for suspension? Do you care to share?
The reason they gave was that I clicked my own ad multiple times. The only time I can recall doing that was when I was developing the app, I clicked to test ad integration and that was like 2 months ago. I mean like 3 or four clicks compared to the thousands of clicks I have delivered to these people.

My annoyance actually is that there was no warning or anything like that and this month should be when I am due to receive first payment. Apparently, all the revenue I earned will be taken by google and some paid back to advertisers.
Re: Admob Suspension by nollyj: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
ballantyne:

The reason they gave was that I clicked my own ad multiple times. The only time I can recall doing that was when I was developing the app, I clicked to test ad integration and that was like 2 months ago. I mean like 3 or four clicks compared to the thousands of clicks I have delivered to these people.

My annoyance actually is that there was no warning or anything like that and this month should be when I am due to receive first payment. Apparently, all the revenue I earned will be taken by google and some paid back to advertisers.

I think it is a very serious case because warning comes first and if the violation continues then they will place a ban. Although I have not received any ban, warning or suspension but I will suggest you try another ad network.
Re: Admob Suspension by ballantyne: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
nollyj:

I think it is a very serious case because warning comes first and if the violation continues then they will place a ban. Although I have not received any ban, warning or suspension but I will suggest you try another ad network.
I will try MoPub ad mediation network. I will use them to help me use multiple ad sources in order to prevent this kind of situation in the future.
Re: Admob Suspension by pneumaticos(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
ballantyne:

I will try MoPub ad mediation network. I will use them to help me use multiple ad sources in order to prevent this kind of situation in the future.

I suggest you look for an alternative or check for how you can get another account

Most guys like you usually have up to 3 accounts ,and other alternative

Google is never stable...i have seen accounts with over 5000$ cancelled for no reason,

Bhworld is your friend ,you should find a quick solution to the challege there

Suspension can also lead to account disable

More vaslin to your elbow
Re: Admob Suspension by ballantyne: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

I suggest you look for an alternative or check for how you can get another account

Most guys like you usually have up to 3 accounts ,and other alternative

Google is never stable...i have seen accounts with over 5000$ cancelled for no reason,

Bhworld is your friend ,you should find a quick solution to the challege there

Suspension can also lead to account disable

More vaslin to your elbow
Well, this is the first I am hearing of this sort of thing. I hope The account doesn't get disabled.

but I have integrated ad mediation. so now, I can show ads from Facebook, Millenial Media and Admob(whenever it gets restored). This way if any of them starts messing up, the other ad service automatically takes over without having to update the app and I can add other ad sources whenever it suits me.

This is the route I should have gone before if I was aware of Admob's fickleness.
Re: Admob Suspension by torch01(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
please, who is still involve in this should come give me guide.
thank you.
Re: Admob Suspension by Legolast: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
ballantyne:

Well, this is the first I am hearing of this sort of thing. I hope The account doesn't get disabled.

but I have integrated ad mediation. so now, I can show ads from Facebook, Millenial Media and Admob(whenever it gets restored). This way if any of them starts messing up, the other ad service automatically takes over without having to update the app and I can add other ad sources whenever it suits me.

This is the route I should have gone before if I was aware of Admob's fickleness.

What is ad mediation? Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Google Developer Account? / Creating An Open Source School Management System / Best Software Development Training Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.