Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones (45847 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Professor Moyo the Zimbabwean Minister of Information has been outraged at the treatment Pres Mugabe received in Nigeria! Well, Nigeria is definitely a rising super power! Well done to GEJ for making our press and media bold! Africa must rise up from its timidity and challenge the hawks that have kept them enslaved and backward for to long. If Zimbabweans can speak out we will help them. Great job Sahara Reporters. Shame on you and your government Mr. Minister of Information!

-CramJones

Ditto: BeremX

PS: Watch the video he is referring to here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
wetin cramjones d talk?

14 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
wetin cramjones d talk?
grin grin

I thought he said beremx is now the owner of his moniker grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
SO?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by sigmundfreud(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice one!
He should chew on the questions... Not that we really want an answer, he should just leave. When the time comes, people like that should not be invited for such occasion.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin
fit be sha.

They reason the same.

9 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
baybeeboi:

fit be sha.
They reason the same.
that doesn't mean I am not in their club undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
that doesn't mean I am not in their club undecided grin

your own na different case now.
You no d reason at all.
Lol!

37 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by 4stylz: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
In as much as I don't like Mugabe; I think Sahara reporter crossed the line; he was a visitor in nigeria or do they think they have better opinions than the citizens of his country? They are the only one who can rise up and vote him out or in;

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
baybeeboi:

your own na different case now.
You no d reason at all.
Lol!
I can't die for our politicians o be it any party.

support your nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
I can't die for our politicians o be it any party.

support your nigga cool

the way forward Bro.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
FFK; forget about Mugabe and let's discuss Precious Chikwendu.

What attracted you to her?

What is her selling point?

Is she good in bed?

Is her pubic hair curly?

Do you like pubic hair?

You know, he who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes to beat around the bush. grin

52 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
cramjones:
Professor Moyo the Zimbabwean Minister of Information has been outraged at the treatment Pres Mugabe received in Nigeria! Well, Nigeria is definitely a rising super power! Well done to GEJ for making our press and media bold! Africa must rise up from its timidity and challenge the hawks that have kept them enslaved and backward for to long. If Zimbabweans can speak out we will help them. Great job Sahara Reporters. Shame on you and your government Mr. Minister of Information!

-CramJones

e be like say u wan Bleep berem, abi? every time, na so so berem dey jump from your mouth. face your work abeg..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
that lady really has guts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by dealslip(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
No one likes Mugabe but that was rude. Even their side comments berated their unprofessionalism. She definitely crossed the line.

62 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by CSTR2: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
lol. Mugabe still wondering what hit him. I am sure he would have slaughtered them if there were zimbabweans.

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by hucienda: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Zimbabwean President may mean different things to different people but ultimately the decision falls on the people of Zimbabwe.

You don't treat your guests in such light.
Imagine same behaviour shown to the Nigerian President in Zimbabwe? Or the American President in China? Or the Russian President in the USA?

That was not professional by SR.

-- and towards the end: Where is that Zuma?

No courtesy. Zero Respect.

Sheer, Utter Disgrace.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by boladez(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
As much as I love Sahara Reporters...they did not act professionally and handle the President of Zimbabwe well. They behaved like a bunch of untrained school students on this ocassion!

They simply displayed gangster ism not journalism.

51 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by mars123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
the same Mugabe that disses Nigeria about corruption at every little chance...its good he also got disrespected on an equally sensitive issue on that same soil.

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Walexey(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
That was plain stupid and childish imagine towards d end " where's that Zuma sef" if SR is truly a professional body they could lose their jobs.

25 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Mopolchi: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

No be this one wey we go help them fight finish, they go come behave like southafricans .
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by topsyking: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
WHY ARE PEOPLE FEELING SORRY FOR MUGABE. THIS IS A MAN THAT THRASH NIGERIA AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.. HE EVEN CALL US A CRIMINAL NATION..HE CALLED OBASANJO AS AN ELECTION RIGGER...
GOOD JOB SAHARA REPORTERS.. BUT MAKE OMOYELE NO NEAR ZIMBABWE COS DEY GO DON MAKE UR FACE OOO. grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by jerome4u(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
I don,t like mugabe and the way he talks bad about nigeria, but the sahara reporters did not behave mature, that was really unprofessional .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by naijainstinct: 3:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Omo see guts.......... shocked I dont pity Mugabe though, and I wonder why he came to Nigeria, a country he speaks bad about.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by johnie: 4:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Walexey:
That was plain stupid and childish imagine towards d end " where's that Zuma sef" if SR is truly a professional body they could lose their jobs.
Lose their jobs?

The founder of SR was the main culprit at the event. He was the one shouting and harrassing Mugabe when he entered the car.

He chose a female reporter to gain access and then piggyback to Mugabe. A male reporter would not have been allowed to get that far.

When SR founder harassed a Nigerian minister at a townhall meeting in US, he was hailed.

Now he's taken his "home bad behaviour" outside people are beginning to notice.

He had better be called to order before it gets out of hand (I doubt that though).

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by idu1(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Mugabe no get joy o....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Walexey:
Blame APC for that... They empowered and emboldened Sahara Reporters to attack sitting presidents. Their success with Jonathan probably emboldened them more.

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin

I heard beremx is his babe lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by brixton: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
There is no more Jonathan and Patience to propagate lies against so they turned to a visiting tyrant to vent their long held anger.

Sahara Reporters kwonteenue o!

24 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by jbaby4u: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Sincerely speaking that's really unprofessional from that lady reporter, to me it was more of an insult and not a Q& S session. , she was just too blunt. Hmmmmm politics noni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by idupaul: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2015
That half baked journalist of woman only succeeded in embarrassing herself and Nigeria.. She could have asked the same question more professionally and not in the toutish manner we saw. Shame on her joor

26 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by chesterlee(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Sahara reporters just disgraced this nation!!! Thank God it wasn't done by AIT...APC goons for shout tire!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application / Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.