Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? (24398 Views)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by sacrono: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2015
The foot mat
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by sacrono: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The fuel inside the car.... And the first tire by the right.
kikikiki nairalanders una go kill pesin grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by NumberOne2(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Wheels and Ground clearance! Monster truck stuff.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by nkemdi89(f): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Steering o love big steerings and engines.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by NovusHomo(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2015
So, how many of these have been designed and produced by Nigeria?. I don't mean Nigerians, if you understand the difference.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by UpLoyo: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Yo guys!.....What part of a car do you admire the most?.....Mine is the Wheels,i like stunning wheels!..but what about you guys,lets hear it?

How old are you? This is the best you could come up with and someone actually thought this is worth asking? Are you in grade 2?
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Boxer007(m): 1:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Yo guys!.....What part of a car do you admire the most?.....Mine is the Wheels,i like stunning wheels!..but what about you guys,lets hear it?

The bottom part
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by tartar9(m): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2015
the radiator
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by FemiFaniKayode: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2015
i like the yansh aka ikebe of motor
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2015
The aerodynamics because I'm a speed freak when the road is open. tongue
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Whizpeter(m): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2015
milestonejnr:

Maybe you haven't seen one that will move you
None joor
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Whizpeter(m): 3:56am On Jun 03, 2015
trio36:

Lols. ...I guess you are a Honda fan cos Honda is better with interiors. Toyota got F9 dia!

Yeah... Honda Interior is superb but they've got problems with their auto trannys... Great car tho...
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Whizpeter(m): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Vince77:
and i was thinkin toyota has badass interiors. So wch car has It?

Check out Honda bro... You'd know that Toyota is a learner...
I also admire Lexus and Infinity

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Whizpeter:
The entire interior... Thats why Toyota doesnt move me

Toyota interior is poor apart from avalon, lexus and the American spec ones.

Honda, BMW interior is cool.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
The aerodynamics because I'm a speed freak when the road is open. tongue

Huh really. Take it easy bro. Which car do u ride?

Back to the topic. I am addicted to engine side.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by HirstMOG(m): 5:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Dashboard!!!
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by HirstMOG(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2015
UpLoyo:

How old are you? This is the best you could come up with and someone actually thought this is worth asking? Are you in grade 2?

Did anybody forced you to comment
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by BizBayo: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2015
In Banky W voice 'you go like the back seat of my car'
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Foxycute(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Interior
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Phrankin(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2015
For me it's the front profile, rims.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by stinggy(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2015
simiolu1:

Bros, I guess you haven't seen d interior of many recent german cars. If you do, then you'll know Toyota is still a learner

Simi u dey mind ds Toyota fan boys? Toyota tie ko undecided
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Huh really. Take it easy bro. Which car do u ride?

Back to the topic. I am addicted to engine side.
Don't worry I'm in charge of that steering. tongue

What's up with the engine side?
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by heatmeup(f): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2015
the edges I love sharp edges That's y am considering Lexus
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by chiibekee(f): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2015
I dnt have a car yet. So I don't know names of car parts.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Horlufemi(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Lagusta:
Its what's under the hood that turns me on.... wink

I love sexy engines.... cheesy

Those GTR engines. I love the sounds

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Lagusta:
Its what's under the hood that turns me on.... wink

I love sexy engines.... cheesy

I could interpret this a million ways! grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by generalissimo(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
I admire the wheels mostly. Next to it is the car body shape, size and the body structure.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by generalissimo(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2015
chiibekee:
I dnt have a car yet. So I don't know names of car parts.
God will buy u one very soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Embeds Entire G-Class SUV In Amber For DNA To Live Forever(Photos) / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.