Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi (1816 Views)

Uber Signs Deal With Volvo To Buy 24,000 Self-Driving SUVs For Taxi Fleet / Which Car Do I Buy / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by fredchia: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Hello my great Nairalanders,am a young graduate who have bin searching for job and the salary offer has not bin encouraging.
So I have decided to stick to my plan B.
which is Buy a car for a taxi, still enroll in school and run my business from my parlour.
Well i have some investments

Pls i need your advise on which car,i wanted a golf 3 wagon or Toyota camry drop light or Big light.
I have never owned a car before this is my first car i want to buy and i want to use it for Taxi.
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2016
if you can drive manual, I have a primera 1998 model for sale. Nothing mechanical to fix, a.c working perfect, engine 100per. I'll search for the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/2895219/nissan-primera-1999-first-body
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by umbo: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
much depend on ur location for ur choice of car
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by Lagusta(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2016
A golf3 would be okay.....

But you can see Gazzuzz's car for sale, I trust him
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by incredible6(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Buy big daddy and contract it out to uber.
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
^^^ This is an old thread. Gazzuzz's link says "SOLD", so I'm guessing the OP has got that covered. smiley
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:
^^^ This is an old thread. Gazzuzz's link says "SOLD", so I'm guessing the OP has got that covered. smiley

monitoring spirit angry
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

monitoring spirit angry

Lmao! This thread was on the FP of this section, and I posted a comment without realizing it was an old thread.

Monitoring spirit? LMAO! Sweetheart, I have better things to do that go through your posts. Life's too short for that.

[size=4pt]Ooh, by the way, still being sent errands on "WhatsApp", or am I still "ignoring you"?[/size] wink
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by lonelydora: 3:48am On Sep 27, 2016
incredible6:
Buy big daddy and contract it out to uber.

Are you into Uber?
Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dont enslave your self to any Uber.

Nissan primeras are good, economical and slightly upscale, jetta mk2 and mk3 are also good but not so upscale like the primera.

If you re running airport drop service, the pencil light camry is good.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaeforum:
Dont enslave your self to any Uber.

Nissan primeras are good, economical and slightly upscale, jetta mk2 and mk3 are also good but not so upscale like the primera.

If you re running airport drop service, the pencil light camry is good.

want to get a fleet of cars and register them on Uber, please explain the highlighted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!toyota Camry 07 SE Overheating / HONDA RIDGELINE Vs TOYOTA TACOMA - Which Vehicle Is Best For Me?? / Inspiredautos Popular Nl Dealer, Scams again with peoples identity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.