Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Student Read These Days (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Student Read These Days (photo) (43552 Views)

Before You Pour Water On A Final Year Student Read This( Pic) / Ever Wonder Why Some Student Read Hard And Still Fail / If You Are An Economics Student Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Temmytea70(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
WisdomCanada:
wat is your problem? angry I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village? sad

Dats tru..he FORST u indeed
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by ijiini(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
....o boy....by d time u wake ,it will feel like a hangover!
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol....so true....when to try to sleep it won't come....just pick up a book and start reading...in five minutes time you'll begin dosing...

Lol. One man told me how reading book has become his sleeping tablet. He said, once sleep refuses to come, next is for him to pick up a book and glance at it, in less than 60secs, he must've reached US though still physically here. I laff taya dat day. Omo, to read no be beans. Kudos to those who read and graduate with good grade like myself.

2 Likes

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Chris710: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Very true, I am guilty. But it doesn't mean that I am not a scholar.
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Any student who's got a room and a bed is guilty of these...good old days.

Now all I do is post on nairaland and sell cheap data. Check my signature....

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Mznaett: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2015
And now,number 4 got me laughing so hard..it's like the book is giving the guy a pat on his back at the same time it's also singing ''Sleep, dear one..Sleep, dear one" just a break won't make u 2fail lol

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by possibilita(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2015
That's true and am guilty,that's the reason I don't read at home,instead I go to class and read because even with my table and chair at home once I sense a little sleep or become a little bored,I just jump into bed with a little rest on my mine only to wake up the next morning with my book sitting angrily whr I left it.

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Dsaintprodigy(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2015
<b>EXPLANATION</b>

Step 1:-
He prepares to read in a good posture, and reads 1st few lines or 5 paragraphs at most.

Step 2:-
He becomes uncomfortable with his posture and searches for a more comfortable position.

Step 3:-
He finally finds the most comfortable position.

Step 4:-
Sleep is inevitable in his new position and the rest is history.

That's why i read only on ma phone.

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Lols, dats in d way of James hardly chase.
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Shortyy:

K
hey c'mon!! the dude was kidding...

2 Likes

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Well, I did most of my readings on my bed and I have never ever dozed off. It also depends on how comfortable you are on the bed, the course you are reading on the bed and your determination to excel too. Going to classes to read at night is not a guarantee that you will have As' in all your courses as there are bound to be different shades of distraction in classes especially in uniben where girls won't sit one place without moving about and advertising their stuffs. I prefer the comfort of my room (bed) to classes.
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by hikmojj(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
it depends on individuals....I do read like dt and I won't sleep
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by baba11(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
I did step 2 and 3....
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by bobyemi88: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
funny
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by missKiffy(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
WisdomCanada:
wat is your problem? angry I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village? sad
LMAO cheesy
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by geebehn(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin LMAO, THAT'S WHAT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN YOU READ ON YOUR BED.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by hilaryiwens05: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Fucking mofo ...will u win a price to be the 1st person to comments. Y don't u go to Facebook and start struggling to be the 1st to comment
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by sadiku95(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
RaeMystix:
That's the reason why I never read at home.
even me

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by tabisegroup(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Shortyy:
lmao. laziness
Sweetheart you are beautiful
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Rhaspody(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
if you want to read without sleeping take a nap first even if for 30mins but keep it at the back of your mind that you must wake up to read at a particular time

or just get tooth ache make I know weda sleep go catch you
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by ladychinny: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
WisdomCanada:
wat is your problem? angry I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have[b] forst me to comment, [/b]asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village? sad

@ wisdomCanada. ...nothing do you..English no be our mother tongue jarè.
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
lol...the pix is a good description of me during my school days. My roommate was an exact opposite of me. He has removed his eyes from books is only when he either wants to eat, bath, wash, etc.

If studying hard is the yardstick for becoming rich in life, aah! i for be nobody today oo!

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
no 4 na naija spirit day wori am

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by TheMatrix3: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
sleeping in slow motion grin

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Deefuray(f): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Iamfrank:

U dnt luk lik sum1 dat reads much o
lmao, it doesn't reflect on the face na
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by BluePulse: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Deefuray:
I can't even try reading like this, i'd just sleep off... I avoid my bed while reading 'cause i'll just be tempted to close my book and doze off

Hy, I like ur pix. U'r BEAUTIFUL.
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
How him no go sleep? When na AKAMU and BREAD him eat before reading.

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Deefuray(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
BluePulse:

Hy, I like ur pix. U'r BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks kiss
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by smartprodigy: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Elparaiso:

He meant it as a joke
I'm telling you, that guy totally lost his sense of humor

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by beyondwalls: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
At no. 4, the guy start to dey read the book in HD for dream.

E no easy mehn, in school after long hours of reading abi na cramming sef na 4 sure pass

1 Like

Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by Iamfrank(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Deefuray:

lmao, it doesn't reflect on the face na

Dnt mind me joor.... I was expectin u to luk lik a nerd
Re: How Student Read These Days (photo) by styno(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
uuuuuhm how this one take concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.