Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,049 members, 7,866,956 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Oh Yeah!! Police Nabs Cristiano Ronaldo For Urinating On The Street.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Yeah!! Police Nabs Cristiano Ronaldo For Urinating On The Street.. (675 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" / Drunkwiz-khalifa Fined For Urinating Or Wee-weeing In Public Showing His "Gbola" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Yeah!! Police Nabs Cristiano Ronaldo For Urinating On The Street.. by eyesourcenews: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hahahahaha..This people will not kill me..So Cristiano Ronaldo's night out didn't end well after the Real Madrid star was caught urinating in the street.

The 30-year-old footballer was spotted leaving Saint Tropez's exclusive club Le Quai in the early hours of Monday, before using the street as the toilet, with his actions drawing the attention of the police who immediately gave him a stern talking ..

The way he looks tho

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/oh-yeah-police-nabs-cristiano-ronaldo.html

Re: Oh Yeah!! Police Nabs Cristiano Ronaldo For Urinating On The Street.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na lie .. That isn't Cr7 .

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Confesses: I Can Marry Older Lover / Teentech Kids Discovers Condom That Changes Colour When Exposed To STD / Top Celebrities Showers Encomiun On Alibaba As He Turns 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.