Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency (18031 Views)

Vacancies In Covenant University / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / Teaching Vacancies At Covenant Technokids Discovery School, Igando, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
There are vacancies for Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Elect Elect, accountants, quantity surveyors and site administrators. Please visit the University website www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng to apply.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by UnknownT: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol. I stopped filling the Form when I saw Name of Pastor, scrolling down I saw date of new birth (born again and holy ghost baptism). Enough kabashing for office before work

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by afanide: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
All of una wey dey critisize this church, NO APPLY O........
Bishop know all of una o..... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by CHM11: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Its my church, but I say this is pure publicity stunt. All the thousands of CV that was submitted some months back at the job bureau in WOFBI, canaanland, what have they done about it? Are there no CVs there that match these openings?

Fear God!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by NJPot(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
I hope they won't ask me to fill the following:

Name of church:
Name of pastor:
Date of born again:

etc

It would be a good development if the opportunity is for everybody otherwise Buhari should ban that institution and Buhari can also go ahead to ban nollywood. See the reasons for the ban here.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by wummyanthoy: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2015
CHM11:
Its my church, but I say this is pure publicity stunt. All the thousands of CV that was submitted some months back at the job bureau in WOFBI, canaanland, what have they done about it? Are there no CVs there that match these openings?

Fear God!!!
you shudnt wash ur dirty linen outside, U r nt a real winners member maybe u r jst a benchwarmer ! Ds shudnt cm frm U !

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by idithlove(f): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Wise words
wummyanthoy:
you shudnt wash ur dirty linen outside, U r nt a real winners member maybe u r jst a benchwarmer ! Ds shudnt cm frm U !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by eherbal(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2015
MaziKachi:
There are vacancies for Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Elect Elect, accountants, quantity surveyors and site administrators. Please visit the University website www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng to apply.
Very Discriminatory Vacancy! Imagine Questions Like; "if born again, give new date of birth,name of church, name of pastor, date of holygohst something". Etc etc. Shameful! And Christ Encompassed All. I Pray The Day Will Come When Tribe Or Religious Affinity Will Not Be A Criteria For Employment. Sadly, What They'll Have In Their Employ Are Pretenders, Pharasees and Saducees . sad

5 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Avro: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2015
wummyanthoy:
shocked So winners members have dirty linen to wash? There is no secret in the house of God o. God stands for the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Derb007: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2015
where is our job section moderator cum and confirm this for us
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Opened the link, saw no related job opening even after clicking the job link on the page. Abeg OP, give us direct link where you see this vacancy or stop giving us bobo juice!

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by emmatok(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2015
wummyanthoy:

Should winners be running fake employment for publicity?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
wummyanthoy:

Modern day hypocrite....you call yourself a Christian yet condemn a man for speaking the truth....

Christian indeed

Oyedepo or whatsoever is name is called is a cow and an hypocrite....I would only be wrong if and if only is church and the person he is today is because of his own hard work alone and not that of Christian,sinners,politicians and other corrupt means in which we find in our society in this present day.....

Am sure now within you,you think you will make heaven ba....

You guys keep giving me reasons why is see this Christianity as a joke

I repeat oyedapo or oyedepo is a foool and and hypocrite...

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
offspec:
Opened the link, saw no related job opening even after clicking the job link on the page. Abeg OP, give us direct link where you see this vacancy or stop giving us bobo juice!

m.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Media/Banner-Assemblies/Homepage/Notifications/CUCA-Job-Opportunities#.VW2IljNw0ek

and to every body else, other religions can also apply. it is stated in the form.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by omisakint: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Applied. All d best to me

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
LoL! Why would any sane person wanna work there?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why are some people hating the church.... If you have a problem take it to the church and so saying nonsense on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sniper77(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
The church has rules and anyone who aspires to work in the university must adhere to the rules.

I have been a rebel for so many years and am I not ready to change as long as it works well for me.In my own opinion religious denomination should not be a criteria for employment.Whatever happened to merit? Moreover your attitude at work can be a positive influence on a colleague and that can influence the colleague to accept your religion.In desperation to make ends meet so many applicants will claim to be what they are not.I do rather not apply if am not comfortable with the terms listed.

I remember filling a form once when I was about to get married and a section asked if I speak in tongues and my answer was a capital NO.My father did not speak in tongues before he married my mother and they are still together as a happy couple for the past 45 years.

The next question on the form with two rows asked to mention the names of my Ex-gilrfriends and I was embarrassed. My embarassement was due to the fact that they asked for names of two ex-girlfriends considering my pedigree when I could fill two sheets on the requirement. My wife had to beg me not to approach the pastor when I demanded for more sheets to write names of Exes.

I prefer to be condemned for being real than to be praised for being a hypocrite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Coolcube: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
The fact that those questions were asked doesn't mean you must come from Winners. I know of some people who are not members of Winners and still got jobs with Covenant University and Landmark University. As for people saying it's wrong to ask for those things, it's a religious organisation and you don't expect them not to make that clear. If an applicant wants to apply to Fountain University for a job, you don't expect him or her to be of another faith, except he or she wants to convert.
Someone called 'Oyedepo' a fool...good for you. I can't vouch for him or any man, but if he serves a living God, his God will fight for him.
Most people feel being a pastor means you MUST be poor. But no one can ever serve a Living God and be poor. Some people called Adeboye names on a thread here yesterday, and same goes for many other pastors. One thing is, when those people were poor and were sacrificing the little they had, most people saw them as fools wasting their time and resources, but when God is blessing them, people complain and spread hate campaign against them. Well, Jesus himself suffered the same fate.
I know there are a lot of FAKE pastors out there who are only set out to make money, but God will judge them all...the function of judging everyone without bias belongs only to God.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Jonwesley(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
kevinberry:

Modern day hypocrite....you call yourself a Christian yet condemn a man for speaking the truth....

Christian indeed

Oyedepo or whatsoever is name is called is a cow and an hypocrite....I would only be wrong if and if only is church and the person he is today is because of his own hard work alone and not that of Christian,sinners,politicians and other corrupt means in which we find in our society in this present day.....

Am sure now within you,you think you will make heaven ba....

You guys keep giving me reasons why is see this Christianity as a joke

I repeat oyedapo or oyedepo is a foool and and hypocrite...

Haba, why the hate? May God forgive you. What did he do to you that you hate him this much?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Estorico: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
sniper77:
The church has rules and anyone who aspires to work in the university must adhere to the rules.

I have been a rebel for so many years and am I not ready to change as long as it works well for me.In my own opinion religious denomination should not be a criteria for employment.Whatever happened to merit? Moreover your attitude at work can be a positive influence on a colleague and that can influence the colleague to accept your religion.In desperation to make ends meet so many applicants will claim to be what they are not.I do rather not apply if am not comfortable with the terms listed.

I remember filling a form once when I was about to get married and a section asked if I speak in tongues and my answer was a capital NO.My father did not speak in tongues before he married my mother and they are still together as a happy couple for the past 45 years.

The next question on the form with two rows asked to mention the names of my Ex-gilrfriends and I was embarrassed. My embarassement was due to the fact that they asked for names of two ex-girlfriends considering my pedigree when I could fill two sheets on the requirement. My wife had to beg me not to approach the pastor when I demanded for more sheets to write names of Exes.

I prefer to be condemned for being real than to be praised for being a hypocrite.
Guy or Lady whoever you are,you are telling lies! There's no place stated in any of their forms about naming two of your ex-girl friends. Don't come here and cook up stories. I also got married in that church and I didn't see anything of such in their form. Nothing like do you speak in tongues. What they asked was 'Have you been baptised with an evidence of speaking in tongues?'. If you haven't been baptised,you simply state it but that doesn't mean they won't join you together with your wife in holy matrimony.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by executivegej: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sentimental Nigerians! So you are supporting Covenant University on this?

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/religion.cfm

It is wrong. Nigeria is lawless.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sniper77(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Estorico:
Guy or Lady whoever you are,you are telling lies! There's no place stated in any of their forms about naming two of your ex-girl friends. Don't come here and cook up stories. I also got married in that church and I didn't see anything of such in their form. Nothing like do you speak in tongues. What they asked was 'Have you been baptised with an evidence of speaking in tongues?'. If you haven't been baptised,you simply state it but that doesn't mean they won't join you together with your wife in holy matrimony.

Bros I am not a liar.I do prefer you read my post properly.I mentioned the church having rules that has to be adhered to as regards you working as a staff in the university owned by the church and other organisations affiliated to the church.I can't remember mentioning that I got married in winners chapel. I said I remembered filling a form when I was about getting married.Is it only winners chapel that provides forms to be filled by intending couples.All churches have different processes and most churches requires filling of forms to know the details of intending couples. I have to emphasize that I did not get married at winners chapel or living faith church.I hope you get the drift now.Please next time learn to ask questions if issues don't appear too clear to you rather than rush to punch the keyboards to judge.Thank you Mr. Voltron.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by UnknownT: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
sniper77:

Bros I am not a liar.I do prefer you read my post properly.I mentioned the church having rules that has to be adhered to as regards you working as a staff in the university owned by the church and other organisations affiliated to the church.I can't remember mentioning that I got married in winners chapel. I said I remembered filling a form when I was about getting married.Is it only winners chapel that provides forms to be filled by intending couples.All churches have different processes and most churches requires filling of forms to know the details about intending couples. I have to emphasize that I did not get married at winners chapel or living faith church.I hope you get the drift now.Please next time learn to ask questions if issues don't appear too clear to you rather than rush to punch the keyboards to judge.Thank you Mr. Voltron.
lol, was surprised how the guy got to know the church you were talking about since you didn't mention the name of the church. Btw, the Voltron title is reserved for our president who has come to save and defend us cheesy
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rigorous Processes or not, I just filled for Two (2) of my friends that are ardently in need.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jonwesley:

Haba, why the hate? May God forgive you. What did he do to you that you hate him this much?

I don't hate him

I find it hard to see some set of people using religion to disrupts a country trying to make the life of its citizens better

How can a religious body,use criteria such as being born again and name of church,pastor and others for job positions...

And another person is criticising him for saying it bad...

Is church not suppose to lead by example....is that what the word christ-like mean...

When christ feed five thousand people were there not sinners among them and non Christians too...

The man should strive to do the right thing.....you being admitted into heaven is not going to be by how holy/born again you are,or because you are a pastor...

It going to be on how far you went to make sure your neighbour is happy,people around you are a happy,either christians or muslims,pagans or idol worshippers...

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
CHM11:

Fear God!!!

You will be surprised at how many organizations advertise vacancies only to be deluged by torrents of stuff I'm afraid I can't call CVs!

Probably their HR folks are gradually going crazy from sorting through infuriating papers and so decided a tidy online form is the way to go.

Patiently apply. I just did.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sniper77(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, was surprised how the guy got to know the church you were talking about since you didn't mention the name of the church. Btw, the Voltron title is reserved for our president who has come to save and defend us cheesy

UnknownT i just bow for the guy o.d way im take the thing personal tire me.I never mentioned the name of any church.As for Mr President he accused the clueless one of converting our soldiers to political soldiers who rely on our neighbours and mercenaries to fight boko haram.Now he wants to visit the same neighbours to fortify the joint pact of fighting boko haram.I thought he said our soldiers can do the job without assistance from our neighbours.I can never trust any politician from naija. If im be voltron the kin beating wey prince lotor robist go give am no be moin moin

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Mopolchi: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
executivegej:
Sentimental Nigerians! So you are supporting Covenant University on this?

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/religion.cfm

It is wrong. Nigeria is lawless.
na GEJ write that one. GEJ don comot. Buhari own na im I want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Graduate What Position Can I Apply For INEC / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency / Five (5) Reasons Why Some People Are Unemployable - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.