Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad (36452 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by stave9ja(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Guys stop talking just because you have access to the internet

from recent times terrorism is being imported into nigeria

the guys shot in recent times all have foreign money.

the president is not going to beg for armies to fight, he needs his fellow neighbors to fight it on their on soil too

they cannot continue to make their lack of security affect Nigeria.

We CAN DEFEAT BOKO HARAM BUT CAN WE STOP NEW SETS FROM ENTERING NIGERIA

He has moved the Command center to the hot spot so that soldiers who have turned political will now face their job.

if person attack you neighbor your response will be f=different then when the person attack you

if the army knows they are not safe, then they will do all they can to keep the state safe and thus stamp out bako haram.

this stuff is simple, we dont need to state it na

Icecomrade:

Trying to defend Buhari's Action is making you look like an empty brain?

Buhari didn't say that. Besides Nigerian Army were already in this battle before the support of international coalition. How then is foreign soldiers leading the battle.

How come foreign soldiers knows our terrain better to lead our own Army?

You guys are just empty. Its easier to criticize from the side lines. Buhar is waking up to the reality of his ignorant comments.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Babaji111(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yeah! It is time for action. No story-story anymore.

Good luck to our dearest Presido. cool
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by DropShot: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
So he is going to seek for external coorperation? The same Buhari that criticised Jonathan for doing same? What a clownish old corrupt general.

What Buhari condemned was using or allowing foreign soldiers to fight BH on our territory. Not seeking assistance.

PMB, even before now, has always maintained that he would ask our neighbors to secure their part of the border so that BH boys do not carry out their activities through there.

Use your logical reasoning brother.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Anglovel: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
xcolanto:
Finally the dura man goes to his political recruits to curtail their activities after successfully making the country ungovernable for his opponent.

Meanwhile kidnappers are on a rampage and the brainless one sees it fit to travel at this time ? Do we Rilly have a president ?
Ok let's watch
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
It matters a great deal. d alliance enabled our military make considerable gains b4 d election as chad, cameroon and niger protected their borders effectively thereby boxing in d insurgents. But some gains made were made by chadian and nigerien soldiers in our territory without d coordination or knowledge of our military. Although it was in our favour, its not proper 4a foreign military force 2 carry out a military operation in our territory. the chadian and nigerien forces expressed their frustration that they needed our military 2 coordinate better with them especially in chasing d insurgents into our territory and handing over captured towns back 2 nigeria. D crisis emanated from within our borders and Nigeria has more resources militarily and otherwise than these 3 countries so we should b coordinating d war effort not waiting 4 them 2 express their frustration first b4 we no what 2do. So bros let's look at issues with facts and standards not these conspiracy theories of "they didn't like jonathan".
Are you attempting to deny the fact that there are so many facts that indicates that the north and the west have the strongest hate for GEJ? Now, evaluate the following reasons: Dino Malaya, no doubt is one of the greatest irresponsible and indesciple Nigerians who won his senate election because he contested under the apc, AlRufai won too for the fact that he came under apc. Alrufai is one of the most corrupt Nigerians. He allocated almost all the Abuja plots of lands illegally to either Obasanjo, to friends, family members, sold, revoke from right to left and back, yet he won. Nuhu Ribadu came under pdp and was voted down because he is working with GEJ. Tell me who amoung those riff raffs is most acceptable than Nuhu. Please, explain in which ways you would want to compare these and other apc members who won with Nuhu? See that? I have so many, damn too many expamples to tell you that there is a serious devide between the north, west and other regions. Do not even go there to defend that fact. We are not, never again. Whether you decides to look the opposite side, pretend day and night, go to cnn, bbc and tell the entire human race that we are one Nigeria, pure rubbish. One point apc was using against GEJ was the zoning concept. They said GEJ agreed to give power back to the north after completing the late president two years. Some northerners even told the world that they have agreement in which GEJ agreed that he will leave. It was no joke. But what do we see and hear today, apc has no zoning plan. See that?
Abeg make I stop to avoid further wasting of precise time.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Correctman0606:
Are you attempting to deny the fact that there are so many facts that indicates that the north and the west have the strongest hate for GEJ? Now, evaluate the following reasons: Dino Malaya, no doubt is one of the greatest irresponsible and indesciple Nigerians who won his senate election because he contested under the apc, AlRufai won too for the fact that he came under apc. Alrufai is one of the most corrupt Nigerians. He allocated almost all the Abuja plots of lands illegally to either Obasanjo, to friends, family members, sold, revoke from right to left and back, yet he won. Nuhu Ribadu came under pdp and was voted down because he is working with GEJ. Tell me who amoung those riff raffs is most acceptable than Nuhu. Please, explain in which ways you would want to compare these and other apc members who won with Nuhu? See that? I have so many, damn too many expamples to tell you that there is a serious devide between the north, west and other regions. Do not even go there to defend that fact. We are not, never again. Whether you decides to look the opposite side, pretend day and night, go to cnn, bbc and tell the entire human race that we are one Nigeria, pure rubbish. One point apc was using against GEJ was the zoning concept. They said GEJ agreed to give power back to the north after completing the late president two years. Some northerners even told the world that they have agreement in which GEJ agreed that he will leave. It was no joke. But what do we see and hear today, apc has no zoning plan. See that?
Abeg make I stop to avoid further wasting of precise time.
D initial discussion was about BH and whether or not d regional alliance we had with Chad, niger and cameroon was being properly managed 4 best results. Am surprised u are bringing in all this talk about who hates jonathan or who doesn't hate him.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by callmenow: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
JUST THE WAY,IT WILL FIRE UR HOE MAMA,MAD FATHER AND UR CHILDREN(IF ANY)UR WHOLE VILLAGE...MONKEY ,BASTARD..WRITING NONSENCE....RAM... cool
Useless toe rag. No better than a used female sanitary towel.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
D initial discussion was about BH and whether or not d regional alliance we had with Chad, niger and cameroon was being properly managed 4 best results. Am surprised u are bringing in all this talk about who hates jonathan or who doesn't hate him.
You are correct. But if you don't mind, go through your last paragraph again. I decide to respond to it as it is.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Correctman0606:
You are correct. But if you don't mind, go through your last paragraph again. I decide to respond to it as it is.
"What does it matter if other countries take the lead provided the alliance is agreed upon and all the strategies are well in place. Buhari and his Fulani members simply wanted GEJ desgraced lowered"

D quote above is yours and d last sentence confirms how GEJ was brought into d discussion. I decided 2 respond 2 it as it is
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
"What does it matter if other countries take the lead provided the alliance is agreed upon and all the strategies are well in place. Buhari and his Fulani members simply wanted GEJ desgraced lowered"

D quote above is yours and d last sentence confirms how GEJ was brought into d discussion. I decided 2 respond 2 it as it is
Am ok with that. Bye
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:

Am ok with that. Bye for now.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Correctman0606:
Am ok with that. Bye for now.
alright bros nothing do u. It was nice talking 2u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by M16: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
PMB is trying to get us out of the mess the clueless one has created. He has gone into an alliance with Niger and Chad and abdicated responsibility to the small countries. Now they are crying out that they can't afford the cost of the war and don't have resources and logistics to prosecute a long term war.

Buhari now has to take charge and Nigeria has to assume control of this situation. No thanks to the otuoke fisherman
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
buhari didn't criticise d regional alliance. He made exception 2d fact that chad and niger were sometimes operating from nigerian territory and that our military needed 2 take d lead
Hmmm... dats ok
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by tola9ja: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
bionixs:
that death you mentioned MUST return to you if buhari had ever criticized Gej

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MizMyColi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
cool
Built2last:
Politics is crazy. If memory serves me right. Jonathan involving our neighbours was wildly criticised by many APC supporters including myself. Some of us felt the giant of Africa is too big and so do not require the assistance of our neighbours to weed out the rascals called Bokoharam. But for the general to tow same line now. I need to apologise to GEJ. Its obvious there are things people up there know we have no clue about. Whatever is done to weed out those vampires is welcome.

My conscience wont allow me read this and not apologise to GEJ and his security team, i do appologise. I judged you wrong...

More to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.