Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast (2505 Views)

16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively / Click Here To Learn 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast / What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by pafegs(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
From Zumba to yoga to ditching junk food, these simple lifestyle changes will help you lose 10, 30, even 50 pounds! - See more at: http://premium-health-tips..com/2015/06/16-ways-to-lose-weight-fast.html#sthash.FhoHnHAd.dpuf
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by waistaa(f): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am not an orobo but I want to burn small thigh fat, my problem is if u want to advise nigerians on weight loss give us tips alongside our nigerian food.we eat 99% carbohydrate ranging from rice,yam,eba,fufu,indomie,spag,and beans,unripe or ripe plantain.few eat fruits everyday or pumpkin.few are aware that the dreaded avocado pear helps burn fat.thank u sha,all the same narrow it down to the naija food.

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by swaggzo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
THE FIRST STEP. .. IS TO MIND THE STUFF YOU EAT.
YOU CANNOT JUG FOR 5 MINUTES EVERYDAY WITH THE AIM OF SLIMMING DOWN,
ONLY TO CROWN UP YOUR LITTLE EFFORTS BY EATING DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF JUNK AND UNHEALTHY FOOD YOU ATE A DAY BEFORE.
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by swaggzo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
waistaa:
I am not an orobo but I want to burn small thigh fat, my problem is if u want to advise nigerians on weight loss give us tips alongside our nigerian food.we eat 99% carbohydrate ranging from rice,yam,eba,fufu,indomie,spag,and beans,unripe or ripe plantain.few eat fruits everyday or pumpkin.few are aware that the dreaded avocado pear helps burn fat.thank u sha,all the same narrow it down to the naija food.

YOU'RE FAT. IT'S EASIER TO WORK IT OUT THAN TO SIT THERE IN SELF DECEIT.
wink

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by waistaa(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU'RE FAT. IT'S EASIER TO WORK IT OUT THAN TO SIT THERE IN SELF DECEIT.
wink
. Oya do kia kia send me tips
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by swaggzo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
waistaa:
. Oya do kia kia send me tips

I HAVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER.
AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT.
BEFORE KNOWING WHAT MORE TO SAY TO YOU.

YOU DON'T THINK SO?
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by waistaa(f): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
swaggzo:

I HAVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER.
AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT.
BEFORE KNOWING WHAT MORE TO SAY TO YOU.

YOU DON'T THINK SO?
oya na,what social media do u feel confortable using?
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by swaggzo(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
waistaa:
oya na,what social media do u feel confortable using?

BBM.
I'll mail you

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by pafegs(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
waistaa:
Thanks for the comment. Talking about Nigerian food, Avocado pear that you mentioned is everywhere in the markets. The same thing with pumpkin and other fruits...so if few Nigerians eat fruits everyday, then it does not make them Non-Nigerian foods. The more people become aware of good healthy living and eating habits, the more we will have them as part of our daily routines and everyday meals.

So focus on whether you are eating right or not and know where All the Nigerian foods you mentioned are categorized - Carbs, Proteins, Fruits, Vegetables or fats etc.

As for burning small thigh fat, Losing thigh fat can only be done successfully with a combination of diet and exercise. Getting in shape and eating right also means that you'll see fat loss in other parts of your body. If you're serious about dropping a few pounds in your thighs and elsewhere, read on. - See more at: http://premium-health-tips..com/2015/06/how-to-lose-thigh-fat.html#sthash.We0gBIfE.dpuf
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by ogeorge11(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think these are good tips. Not really ways for weight loss
Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by waistaa(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
pafegs:

Thanks for the comment. Talking about Nigerian food, Avocado pear that you mentioned is everywhere in the markets. The same thing with pumpkin and other fruits...so if few Nigerians eat fruits everyday, then it does not make them Non-Nigerian foods. The more people become aware of good healthy living and eating habits, the more we will have them as part of our daily routines and everyday meals.

So focus on whether you are eating right or not and know where All the Nigerian foods you mentioned are categorized - Carbs, Proteins, Fruits, Vegetables or fats etc.

As for burning small thigh fat, Losing thigh fat can only be done successfully with a combination of diet and exercise. Getting in shape and eating right also means that you'll see fat loss in other parts of your body. If you're serious about dropping a few pounds in your thighs and elsewhere, read on. - See more at: http://premium-health-tips..com/2015/06/how-to-lose-thigh-fat.html#sthash.We0gBIfE.dpuf
. Thank you,love ya

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by pafegs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
waistaa:
. Thank you,love ya

You are welcome. And all the best in your goal. Luv Ya!

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast by Efukikata(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Weight-loss Tea. The Original 28days Detox Tea And Fit Tea / Generalized Anxiety Disorder And Depersonalisation / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.