Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole.pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole.pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions (614 Views)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Kwara Government Refuses To Pay Primary School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole.pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions by puff1: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
I beg you our Comrade Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole.Pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions And Gratuity
I visited Edo State.Benin City two days ago behold I was in pain.We all past true these teacher's.Without them our view of life today we be erased in the book of elite.They taught us how to behave,respect our elders,write,read,listen and learn.Too many to mention.And yet our leaders treat them like Pigs.These are the people who make a country Unity unite in love,onenes,Godfearing,e.t.c.I was in pain to see retired primary school teachers asking me for credit,to buy two rubbers of garri and rice in one of my shops at New Benin Market. Is very painful that in their old age they are starving.I beg you my Comrade Governor.Please Pay them their 3months salary and Gratuity.May God Bless You.Amen

1 Like

Re: Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole.pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions by excellentmomma(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Most beautiful first lady in Nigeria. Are u still wearing ur wedding gown? cheesy
Re: Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole.pay Primary School Teachers Their Pensions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Too bad.God save your people

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Deputy Speaker Of The House Of Representatives? / Tinubu’s Wife Snubs Saraki, Lawan Takes Oath Of Office / Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.