Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,152 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (291272 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Apple and seedless grape.
See flexing. Sheybi dem dey pour person water when e pass out? grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
haul:

I will pay to see thos old nollywoods again than what we have now, the scripts were good then,they only lacked video-audio quality which we have now but without content

it would be so great if they could show those old ones in the movie theatres in the city smiley smiley

exactly. they were well written and acted with good plots and down to earth vision. but bad special effects and so on.

now we have poorly written scripts that try to be more western than the West, in full HD available 24hrs!

this life sha
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Magician1503(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

abi when I call NDLEA for you you will stop..mtchew

stop what?
writing freely with the words I fancy?
I think not grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

Cool. Nice to meet you new friend. smiley
nice to meet you too, you've been fun
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by haul: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
E clear say you be old meat. grin
Nollywood be dey make brain those days sha. You watch samadora? Snake girl

Those were the days of Liz Benson. That woman was one talented actress.

I no remember samadora ooo,but snake girl wella!

You remember "cry to help" househlep wey her boss dey maltreat

Liz benson! Mehn!

I think then it was those guys coupled with all this christain mount zion films! *ayamatanga*

You rememeber,*everyday people*
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by vizkiz: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

so many to Learn here oo!
I hate Being fake... maybe I wil leave...

is he a scammer?

there are 2things involved

"Fake girl stealing other chicks picture to feel fly"
"Dumb nigga looking for attention from perverts" its all boils down to being a "fake" account...that moniker should be on lock down! But NL has it ways
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2015
missdee1:

Lmao...SMH
on tuesday,i slept almost d whole day,was only awake for 3hr
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by missdee1(f): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2015
*yawns*
Bye people
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by autocorrect(m): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:

there are 2things involved

"Fake girl stealing other chicks picture to feel fly"
"Dumb nigga looking for attention from perverts" its all boils down to being a "fake" account...that moniker should be on lock down! But NL has it ways

thanks for this Info..hw do I recognise Real?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by missdee1(f): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
on tuesday,i slept almost d whole day,was only awake for 3hr
smh shocked
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Samneer: 2:44am On Jul 04, 2015
sleeknick, I am still awake o. Just finished sending some official mails. now I am listening to some lullaby to sing me to sleep
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Toks2008(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2015
hello fellow vampires. lol please dont mind my dry sense of humour.

I am addicted to reading so i just find myself reading and reading till the wee hours of the night.

hope i fall asleep soon and less i forget i think its because i sleep alone these days,maybe if i get myself engaged in prolactin secretion activity,i will be sleeping earlier.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2015
missdee1:
*yawns*
Bye people
bye, sha follow back wink
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ZaraBrains(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

hahahaha! we are all prone to it

Mhen I gat to be more careful when an autocorrect is situated adjacent. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
missdee1:
smh shocked
better set d alarm so u don't wake by noon
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by haul: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

it would be so great if they could show those old ones in the movie theatres in the city smiley smiley

exactly. they were well written and acted with good plots and down to earth vision. but bad special effects and so on.

now we have poorly written scripts that try to be more western than the West, in full HD available 24hrs!

this life sha

I don't see their movies again naah! I wear my pride upon my sleeves like a bracelet!

Too tired to stay glued to some over 1hr stuff,coupled with part 1,2 sequel? I rather be playing playstation
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See flexing. Sheybi dem dey pour person water when e pass out? grin
Lol. Them pour you?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Peeps I ve in labour won't gimmi. Enof rest of. Mind to sleep angry
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 04, 2015
haul:

I no remember samadora ooo,but snake girl wella!

You remember "cry to help" househlep wey her boss dey maltreat

Liz benson! Mehn!

I think then it was those guys coupled with all this christain mount zion films! *ayamatanga*

You rememeber,*everyday people*
Everyday people! I remember all those films. Samadora was the title for that snake girl film.

You remember Ramsey Noah's first film that brought him to limelight?? I can't remember the title but there was always one piano playing in the background something that sounded like

Stanley must go, Stanley must gooo Stanley must gooo, Stanley must goooo

grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Exactly!
Not all these predictable copy and paste love scripts.

angry anyway soon they will realize where they are going wrong
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Them pour yout?
Lol! Mine is not the case in view. Yours is. tongue
We should see soon. Don't you think? grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by missdee1(f): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
better set d alarm so u don't wake by noon
No be today embarassed
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by haul: 2:49am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Everyday people! I remember all those films. Samadora was the title for that snake girl film.

You remember Ramsey Noah's first film that brought him to limelight?? I can't remember the title but there was always one piano playing in the background something that sounded like

Stanley must go, Stanley must gooo Stanley must gooo, Stanley must goooo

grin grin grin

Bro you've got a great memory! You even dey remember cast name!

Anyway you remeber, *diamond rings* shey I correct sha? Wey liz benson dey!

You remeber *outkarst* wey dem regina aska dey do ashawo insyd
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by autocorrect(m): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2015
ZaraBrains:

Mhen I gat to be more careful when an autocorrect is situated adjacent. cheesy

Observing Keenly grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by texanomaly(f): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
nice to meet you too, you've been fun

Thanks. You too smiley
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

angry anyway soon they will realize where they are going wrong
I doubt they will realize their mistakes soon. It may take another generation.

You see, they've already built a wrong system with wrong ideas.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:51am On Jul 04, 2015
missdee1:

No be today embarassed
iffa hear, my own alarm betrays me, d tin no go make sound, abi na me dey oversleep ni
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Aystarz: 2:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Onajevwe:

Same here Bro. There are times I stay awake till 4 or 5am. This unemployment issue is burning me out seriously. I only sleep well if I take enough alcohol in the evening. I'm almost becoming an "Ogogoro Junkie".

May God help us all.

sad

Mine sees me at work restless, phlegmatic and tired. I feel very much depressed.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by freakthingz(m): 2:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Is anybody still awake undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 2:52am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

seriously, I don't feel d way u just said, it makes me Relaxed! I wil den think

yeah for now but later it will mess you up
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 04, 2015
haul:

Bro you've got a great memory! You even dey remember cast name!

Anyway you remeber, *diamond rings* shey I correct sha? Wey liz benson dey!

You remeber *outkarst* wey dem regina aska dey do ashawo insyd
I remember all! grin
You rememeber wasted years?
Chai, e get one wey the name dey comot for my mouth. It was very popular then.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by timpaker(m): 2:52am On Jul 04, 2015
basille:
Ah Mr timpaker so you self follow? lol.

Heheheheheheheh. I'm very much awake at night. I'm even thinking it's very much abnormal but after reading people's comment here I'm force to say "na wa oooo" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.