Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290013 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

High school. Not even in my field. I teach algebra and geometry. Math and science pays better anyway.
my favorite if u ask me, I do a lot of maths, esp calculus. Anything pertaining to logic, I find difficult
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tunamania(m): 3:41am On Jul 04, 2015
*strolls by*
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by texanomaly(f): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
my favorite if u ask me, I do a lot of maths, esp calculus. Anything pertaining to logic, I find difficult

I used to hate math. I didn't have good math teachers growing up. It wasn't till Uni that it clicked for me. My first Algebra professor was amazing. He made it fun and easy.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

I used to hate math. I didn't have good math teachers growing up. It wasn't till Uni that it clicked for me. My first Algebra professor was amazing. He made it fun and easy.
same here,never had A in maths until uni, now in my final year, am yet to av a B, sometimes you don't knw wat u good at until you try
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by texanomaly(f): 3:47am On Jul 04, 2015
@Talk2bryant

Goodnight/morning

Nice talking to you. smiley
Laterz
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by texanomaly(f): 3:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
same here,never had A in maths until uni, now in my final year, am yet to av a B, sometimes you don't knw wat u good at until you try

True. We have something in common there. Laterz
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 3:50am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

True. We have something in common there. Laterz
aii
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 3:51am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:
@Talk2bryant

Goodnight/morning

Nice talking to you. smiley
Laterz
good knowing a new friend. Good morning
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sexaddict08(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

did u mean u failed maths in secondary then passed it in university?
hw did u do that without basic?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 04, 2015
ZaraBrains:

I'm a bookworm. grin

Whoa, I hope truly you are a bookworm .... I have known people address themselves as such and yet not measure up.... Lol

What are you readimg now.... What book would you readily recommend to any serious lover of reading.?

Don't you be stingy, am waiting!!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 4:05am On Jul 04, 2015
sexaddict08:

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL eyah. is your wife also from there?

I usually pass through akwa ibom to get to calabar.

sometimes on my way through I see people drying fish on the roof smiley

BROS, WHICH PART OF AKWA IBOM, EVEN IN IBENO/ORON JUST BY ATLANTIC, THEY DONT DRY FISH ON ROOFS. AND HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT TAKES A FISH FROM WATER TO DRY UNDER THE SUN. ABI WHERE YOU COME FROM UNA DEY CHOP SUN DRIED FISH. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SUN DRIED IN FISH COS IF YOU TRY IT FLIES WILL HELP YOU DECOMPOSE IT WITH MAGGOT. NOW I WILL LEAVE YOU TO THINK THE BEST WAY TO DRY FISHES WHICH WE DEPLOY. CLUE: EVER HEARD OF A FURNACE?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sexaddict08(m): 4:10am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Talk2bryant post=35460763][/quote]
bros you too, right?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by uyisteven(m): 4:21am On Jul 04, 2015
naijainstinct:
mine started since my secondary school days........cant remember the last time I slept before 1am. most times, I'm awake till 4am.

witchy witchy....
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by philo3(m): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2015
morning dn de reach o... turn bk to humans before its too late
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Trustworthiness: 4:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Onajevwe:

Same here Bro. There are times I stay awake till 4 or 5am. This unemployment issue is burning me out seriously. I only sleep well if I take enough alcohol in the evening. I'm almost becoming an "Ogogoro Junkie".

May God help us all.

sad

They is a saying that, heavens those who help themselves.

As for being a drunkard, you are already. Taking alcohol to cancel out your thought of been unemployed will not solve your problem, but by helping yourself out of your situation. Think out of the box. There are lots of things you can do. Just focus your thoughts on that instead of wasting useful time and brain energy to be killing yourself indirectly by think of your state of unemployment.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ghidefemi(m): 4:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Damianjnr(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
bin addicted to my books, to a point I force mysef to slip bt I cant find sleep @ Unical..
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by darangi85: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2015
emonye6:
for me i just need money
oshey hustler
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ghostofsparta(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2015
I am helplessly nocturnal. It's like I've long forgotten how to sleep again. I have years of accumulated lack of sleep which I know is affecting me but can't seem to figure how to compensate for them. I'm a living sleep-dead. BTW, I don't do coffee.

@
Ravenwolf:

Whoa, I hope truly you are a bookworm .... I have known people address themselves as such and yet not measure up.... Lol

What are you readimg now.... What book would you readily recommend to any serious lover of reading.?

Don't you be stingy, am waiting!!
Care to list the ones you have read
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by texanomaly(f): 5:21am On Jul 04, 2015
sexaddict08:

I have never failed a subject. Math was just not my best subject back then.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by feedburner(m): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2015
a thread for bad boys n girls
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2015
ghostofsparta:
I am helplessly nocturnal. It's like I've long forgotten how to sleep again. I have years of accumulated lack of sleep which I know is affecting me but can't seem to figure how to compensate for them. I'm a living sleep-dead. BTW, I don't do coffee.

@
Care to list the ones you have read

I amaze myself self at how I manage to get through my day, job, customers and everything in between without as much as a wink of sleep the night before... Well I'd say working the night shift for many years turned me into a night owl, and hey, I do coffee, lots of it actually.
List the ones I have read.. That sounds Kinda juvenile cuz a true bookworm can never count how much they have read. I am not widely read, at least not as much as intend to be but I have done a lot...

Neil Gaiman, Wilbur Smith, Hemingway, Ngugi Wathiongo, Ekwensi , Amos Tutuola. Alvin Toffler, Amy Chan, Thoreau, Nicholas Sparks, Lobsang Rampa, Mongo Betty, Steinbeck, Frank Pereti, are some of favourite authors. These days I tend to be on the look out for more impactful non fiction, this latest trend inadvertently leads me to bios and the like which I usually don't dig as much.

Current Reading: Gary Jennings, Aztec.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by eduxerxes: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Little wonder so many people drop dead suddenly. A normal person sleeps for at least 8hrs. Night rest is paramount. If u aint getting enough sleep, you can never be fresh, ur eyes will develop 'bags', with red sore, u go just look like one hell of an "igboo" smoker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I just read on anything as in anything.All i do is go to google and type in any phrase that catches my fancy from very important topiics to dumb ones.

i could type best way to be a successful enterpreneur

Best business to invest on in Nigeria

Best way to please a woman in bed

Real testimonies of heaven and hell

Infact i read virtually everything and thats why i know so much.

Really, you know so much.... Your confidence isn't infectious. *WINKS.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Adesiji77: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Good morning people

Slept off while trying to mark register last night cheesy

Some hours of sleep is good sha, otherwise...
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Kazrem(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:
I'm on my bed now. Got home from work like 20 minutes ago (although left office 9:30pm)
You be original night crawlers.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by codedmax(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Been awake all mrning, already part of me I guess, noticed this back then during my boarding schl days, theses day I could hardly find sleep......even when do its in intervals, We all got that x factor one way or d other ya its down to how you choose to determine ur life hustle.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig --- -N1100
750mb---N900
500mb---N700
250mb---N400

Interested buyers can contact us
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2015
princeofpeace22:
really . ? that's great ,which state are you ?
Do you want to buy mixers?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Kessythegeek:
am kinda not the club type so I just kicked with my friends to see how the overrated… place look like n I was disgusted by what I saw lol and I was nearly arrested that night
What exactly did you see?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
freedom96:
ur dp stirs different thoughts to one's mind
Really?

And what thought could that be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.