Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (291794 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:

Go jooor! Na because say you be my guy I say make I manage tell you. Why you dey fall my hand.
I no understand wetin you talk. Write it in a language I'll understand.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ewosk: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
just spoke to my brother about it no matter how tired i am i rarely sleep before 12:20 am......

i nor kno if na medical condition but honestly i need something worthwhile to do...
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:

Shuga mi, how are you this morning?

Are you done with exams?
Doing good, dear..

Not yet; 1 on Monday, d last on Wednesday..
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Joshkid:
u no c the thread name Abi undecided
grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Emodeee: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hae beautiful.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Doing good, dear..
Not yet; 1 on Monday, d last on Wednesday..
Eyaaah, I wish you good luck nne please do me proud ooo.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Emmaville(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
And I am here complaining dat I sleep too much!

Dis life ehhhh. cry cry

Smh
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Please stop the bolded, it significantly increases your risk of developing a psychotic illness like schizophrenia.

they you really wont be able to sleep!

Hmm,my doctor
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:

Eyaaah, I wish you good luck nne please do me proud ooo.
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Hae beautiful.
Hi smiley
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Emodeee: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hi smiley

Ur beautiful physique can make a man RISE, if u know what ah mean.

What's ur name darling?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I just read on anything as in anything.All i do is go to google and type in any phrase that catches my fancy from very important topiics to dumb ones.

i could type best way to be a successful enterpreneur

Best business to invest on in Nigeria

Best way to please a woman in bed

Real testimonies of heaven and hell

Infact i read virtually everything and thats why i know so much.

Bro, the same thing applies to me; I'm a voracious reader; I read any books I see around ranging from the ones on Politics, Government, History, Physics, Mathematics, Romance, Psychology...... I can stay up all night just reading books. Some of the activities I find enjoyable are reading books and learning.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sayoberry(f): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Following....
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by missKiffy(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
jstud:
Job search- brainstorming keeps me up.... Hard to sleep when you know you'll be idle next day. Its disheartening
It is well, don't lose hope
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
oh she's fine grin she's brain tasking wen it comes to programming nd she makes you learn some dumb abstract stuff like automata theory, how's bro biology too grin

very good (: what do you want to work as in future?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
akthedream:
oh now I got you clearly...I think its better to woo you during the day to gain some attention...then complete the job at night when you concentrate..lol

LOL abi grin if you can really bother yourself to strategise like that o
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
GODAKPAN:

BROS, WHICH PART OF AKWA IBOM, EVEN IN IBENO/ORON JUST BY ATLANTIC, THEY DONT DRY FISH ON ROOFS. AND HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT TAKES A FISH FROM WATER TO DRY UNDER THE SUN. ABI WHERE YOU COME FROM UNA DEY CHOP SUN DRIED FISH. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SUN DRIED IN FISH COS IF YOU TRY IT FLIES WILL HELP YOU DECOMPOSE IT WITH MAGGOT. NOW I WILL LEAVE YOU TO THINK THE BEST WAY TO DRY FISHES WHICH WE DEPLOY. CLUE: EVER HEARD OF A FURNACE?

oh. so I wonder what they were drying on the roof?

I remember it was Akwa Ibom because they had some homeless children on the road, whose parents had abandoned them because they thought they were witch children
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

very good (: what do you want to work as in future?
that is a tough decision, still thinking it thru,so many tins, maybe a Qs or a programmer..U?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by stinggy(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
****winks****

See my people here cool wink
Well, mine is funny; I sleep most times before 12 but I wake a little after 2 AM sad then the sleep-waking starts - awake for 30mins, sleep for 3mins embarassed
Goes on like this till it's time to prepare for work. Worse still I hardly sleep during the day(except fever is setting in of course), resulting in slight headache almost everyday sad
Even during leave, I couldn't observe any siesta cry

... sadly, sleeping pills don't work on me angry

The day I read about the effects of not sleeping on brain, fear catsh me oo grin

Is there anybody in my shoes?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hmm,my doctor

are you paying attention to my advice Mr ngwa man?

you wont be able to dance that your energetic, butt-shaking ngwa dance if your head already don kolo
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
that is a tough decision, still thinking it thru,so many tins, maybe a Qs or a programmer..U?

hmm maybe in a lab
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Deejavuu(f): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Everyday people! I remember all those films. Samadora was the title for that snake girl film.

You remember Ramsey Noah's first film that brought him to limelight?? I can't remember the title but there was always one piano playing in the background something that sounded like

Stanley must go, Stanley must gooo Stanley must gooo, Stanley must goooo

grin grin grin

grin grin

Stanley must go indeed..

It's SILENT NIGHT.. My elder bro and cousins used to watch it always.. saw it on youtube recently. Was just SMH for the transformation on Ramsey and other actors in the movie.Lol
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Ignatio(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2015
No sleep whenever I'm editing. Best time to work creative jobs.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

Stanley must go indeed..

It's SILENT NIGHT.. My elder bro and cousins used to watch it always.. saw it on youtube recently. Was just SMH for the transformation on Ramsey and other actors in the movie.Lol
grin grin grin

Correct! You sabi am. grin
Nollywood be dey sweet to watch that time. sad
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Bjergtrolde: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Can we refer to this thread as a coven?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by cao(f): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
dasphinx1:

Nice smiley And your blog? i just checked it out now.....i cant believe you are a lady.....anyways, i have bookmarked it wink

Meanwhile, #FinnaGetLoose....cant get that jam off my playlist cool

Thanks, although it was on my personal blog. I really should update my gaming blog, I'm a terrible blogger.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Ur beautiful physique can make a man RISE, if u know what ah mean.

What's ur name darling?
Rise from the dead, you mean angry?

I am sleekyshuga cheesy..

Mum calls me Sleeky..
Dad calls me Shuga..

Friends call me Sleekyshuga angry grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Deejavuu(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

Correct! You sabi am. grin
Nollywood be dey sweet to watch that time. sad

Yeah true. I was telling my sister same thing. Nollywood has lost it's glory and relevance. Sadly! sad

I will rather watch telemundo(not that i would) than watch "pinging babes" Dafuq is that for crying out loud undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm maybe in a lab
I gat a project thesis topic for u, a detergent such dat, u dip ur cloth and remove in a second, gat loads of laundry to deal wit dis morning
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by adedayourt(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
ENGRJCJ:

No be babalawo matter but that kind witch disturb me during my days in uni but I later dealt with them and dey never came bk

looool doz pplo frm ur village
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
I gat a project thesis topic for u, a detergent such dat, u dip ur cloth and remove in a second, gat loads of laundry to deal wit dis morning

hahahaha the solution is

to put some ingredients together and construct what we call a HOUSEMAID
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah true. I was telling my sister same thing. Nollywood has lost it's glory and relevance. Sadly! sad

I will rather watch telemundo(not that i would) than watch "pinging babes" Dafuq is that for crying out loud undecided

hahaha abi. when I saw that I didn't even bother to click

but they have a lot of "Nollywood classics" channels on youtube. have you checked them out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.