Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,306 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) (1227 Views)

Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by baybeeboi: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2015
A Municipal court in Cambodia has sentenced a Nigerian man, Ekwegbalu Udok Ugochukwu, 26, to 5years imprisonment for beating and rapping a Norwegian tourist, Nodia Ebert, 27, in December 2014. Recounting the ordeal, the presiding judge, Im Vanak, revealed that the day of the incident, the young lady had just stepped out of a night club when she met Udok who pretended to be a taxi driver and asked that she take a ride with him. “Udok pretended to be a taxi driver, and asked her to take a ride from him. He said that he would bring her to the Okay Boutique Hotel, but instead, he brought her to his rental house. After arriving at his room, he raped her,” he narrated. Udok however says he will be appealing the court’s judgement at the Cambodia Supreme court “I believe that the court’s verdict was unjust for me, and I cannot accept it. I will bring the case to the Appeal Court.” Udok said outside the courtroom.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/417609-nigerian-jailed-5-years-for-rapping-norwegian-tourist.html

Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by mrcasanova1(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians giving themselves bad names, every where they set foot on. Ogini? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by HighQue007: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2015
oh..not again.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by shaddi(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2015
There is always 2 sides to a story like this one....

Question:what exactly did she do before the beating and rape?? angry

NB:Women putting men in deep trouble since the days of ADAM&EVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:09am On Jun 02, 2015
The sentence was really unjust as he said
If actually he raped the lady then no sentence should be given to him at all

Just castrate the bastard angry
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by Lilyomi(f): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Sounds incredible but possible somehow. Incredible cos of da beating aspect. Jus like that? Is may be possibe too. Afterall, some behave abnormally hence, the nid for psychological help
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Azzzhole! The girl too fine abi? The moroon should have asked her nicely! BTW, One year punishment for every minute spent doing the deed is not enough! Try 5yrs for each minute!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by j1mmy: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Another IGBO person in Asia destroying the nigerian passport and being described as a Nigerian.

Deport all of them from Asia, they are drug dealers, 419, rapists and criminals!

21 IGBO people to be executed by firing squad soon in Indonesia!

They are pure filth!!!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by ucheokpara100(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2015
i dont think that guy is guilty. the girl coming from a CLUB, took taxi dont know where she's going until she found herself in the man's room. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by leftyansh: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
What's his name again?

ok them yiboos.... Why am i not suprised? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by ojimbo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
he thought he was in lawless Nigeria. 5 years is even small, i wish you were given 10 years.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by j1mmy: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Like his IGBO brothers in Indonesia. upgrade him to firing squad!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 5 Years For Raping Norwegian Tourist (photos) by Leonidas1: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
j1mmy:
Like his IGBO brothers in Indonesia. upgrade him to firing squad!
hate won't kill u. say amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Man Broke His Leg While Caught Having Sex With A Horse And Was Arrested / Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? / Katsina Woman Amina Faces Death Sentence For Marrying Two Husbands Same Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.