Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? (1210 Views)

Look Out The Badoo Cult Group Leader Minca Otta Uche The Killer. / Why Dont Police Women Carry... / Thieves Gave Notice To Visit Oloko Community In Otta, Near Obasanjo B/stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
just got this in my inbox. Please let's help share before something drastic happens to this woman. This is a cry from one of her children.

Gudday ma,please I write this with shame but I know its the right thing to do. My mum is in danger from my dad. The story is very very long and as I type I fear my mum will be brutally murdered. I don't even knw where to start typing from. We are four in number,1 boy and 3 girls. I don't want to mention my position yet. Please let this message get to the relevant authorities of domestic violence in Nigeria because I cannot loose my mother.

My dad beats my mum always. She has a heart problem and sometimes falls into a trance because of too much assault. I have threathened my dad with police but he says they won't do him anything that is it not a man that used cutlass to slice his wife n took the head to police station to report himself that he will do the same. My mother is all I have. My dad is behaving abnormal and I swear to God that my mother hasn't done anything to deserve this even people living in our neighborhood know about this. They have called her n told her secretly to leave that marriage but I just cannot explain why she is still there. I have so much to say and so much to type but my mum is in danger. Many prophets has told her that he will kill her if she does not want to leave him for a while but I just don't know what is keeping this woman there. My mother dosent cry out. She dosent tell people her problems. My dad is a very good liar and has framed up many stories about her yet all she does is cry. Will she die before people get up to protest against domestic violence?she is in her mid fifties yet she takes beatings as though she were a child. This woman dosent depend on him for food. She has her own business which he dosent support,he molests all her workers,oh my God. Please we need to get authorities involved. He is going to kill her. She says she is waiting for him to kill her but I don't want to loose my mum. I havedone everything,I have threathened my dad with text messages that he must not let anything happen to her yet it persists. People call me to ask what am doing about the situation n that won't I stand up to my dad. I don't want to commit murder yet I don't want a curse on my head all I need is for the authorities to step in pls. His name is Henry Ogundele,he works at Drugfield pharmaceticals in Ota,ogun state,my mums name is Tinuke Mary and she owns a restaurant at Tollgate. She has suffered. Pls help me pass this on.

Here is the message I received n after speaking with her,I cried. Let's help this lady bring peace to her family. Share......
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by donbenedict(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2016
He told his children that he's waiting for all of them to get married then he will finalize the killing. He has a suckaway at the back of his house he built at alagbado area in lagos/ogun states. He has threathened right before them to kill and throw her there. They are all scared. They wake up very early everyday to call her phone to make sure she's alive. Who can help solve this?pls
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2016
Serious case! This should be enough...I'm sure someone from the company will see this and reach out to him. This will definitely go a long way!
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Serious case! This should be enough...I'm sure someone from the company will see this and reach out to him. This will definitely go a long way!

Please help us staffs of drugfield pharmaceticals in Ota,ogun state. Mr Henry Ogundele Olugbemi is on the verge of killing our mother. He says it publicly and boasts that nothing will happen. Who can help us. We cry out for help pease.
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 2:49pm On May 03, 2016
Please we want this shared everywhere. May we not have to leave with the pain of seeing your parent murdered by her partner. I don't want to witness it please. This is really sad and I fear he will be ill treated but I want all these to stop. This man isn't normal. No family member nears him because of his attitude. Help us!
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2016
08057542266, 08102278443 those numbers are for violence against women in lagos
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
112 is for rape cases in lagos perhaps they can direct you
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2016
Women consortium they have an office in abisola way abeokuta 08037146998
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2016
Please send text message to 07034898892, I will forward the phone num of Ogun State police PPRO, he may be of help. You can send him a text in case he doesn't attend to your calls. I can't post here because of abuse
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
Project alert on violence against women 0805200, 4698
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
08057542266, 08102278443 those numbers are for violence against women in lagos
Oh am so blessed. Thank you oh so much. Will act asap
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 11:17pm On May 03, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
Project alert on violence against women 0805200, 4698

God bless you richly. Infact I am so happy. I will act asap
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
Please send text message to 07034898892, I will forward the phone num of Ogun State police PPRO, he may be of help. You can send him a text in case he doesn't attend to your calls. I can't post here because of abuse

Oh God bless you all oooo. I am forever grateful.
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
Women consortium they have an office in abisola way abeokuta 08037146998

Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2016
How far have you gone,,,,,, let others learn from here.... Their are others who can not speak out but when they are able to see outcome of similar case they can be encouraged. Feed us back
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Happywoman(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2016
Lalastically wonderful
Pls do the needful
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 2:10pm On May 04, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
How far have you gone,,,,,, let others learn from here.... Their are others who can not speak out but when they are able to see outcome of similar case they can be encouraged. Feed us back

My sister isn't back yet,she's still there.
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Happywoman:
Lalastically wonderful
Pls do the needful

Yes maam,we are on it.
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2016
Teeshafoods:

My sister isn't back yet,she's still there.
that means you were able to get through to one of the numbers
Re: Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? by Teeshafoods(f): 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
that means you were able to get through to one of the numbers

I guess she was able to. She didn't get to see anyone of significance to listen to her. We have called all the numbers here and the one in abeokuta asked that my mother comes down to make a complain. We are still on it and I know all will go well. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

PLS BEWARE!! See The New Method Ritualist Are Using To Catch And Kill People ( / (pic) Mother Fights Daughter Openly, For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / The 419 Devil Called Edwin Azenabor(harry Davis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.