Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

PDP Goons And Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goons And Propaganda (802 Views)

Recovered Dollars: APC And Propaganda: Wailers Lets Analyse The Fake Pictures / First Imo Tunnel And Propaganda Surrounding It. Enemies Of Progress. / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Goons And Propaganda by encryptjay(m): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm not politically inclined to talk much on this but I'd like to say what's on my mind.

On 29th of last month, a new government was ushered in to our dear country with President Buhari giving the opportunity to handle the affairs of this country.
We are all praying (good Nigerians) for a better government and CHANGE to happen in this country.
Mr President hasn't spent up to a week in office and some group of people are already attacking his government.
Take it or leave, the previous government was bad and your country's state was appalling and needed a new touch.
Your theories about Mr President won't change anything, you're 'paid charlatans' who are trying to cripple this new government.
Corrupt officials are on the loose, Boko boys are there, the economy is also there and other areas.
These political jibes won't stop our incorruptible president from working.
Barcanista and his boys should be called to order.

Embrace Change and make Nigeria better.
Thank you...
Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by HungerBAD: 3:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari forever.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by encryptjay(m): 3:49am On Jun 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Buhari forever.
wink
Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by fitzmayowa: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Propaganda did not start with PDP and it won't end with them, its just for the APC lead government to prove the propaganda "mongers" wrong....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
I am not aware of any propaganda against Buhari. Do you consider the call for asset declaration a propaganda? Do you consider the questioning of the rationale behind Sylva's case withdrawal a propaganda? Do you consider the discovery of the cost of Aisha's watch a propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by HungerBAD: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
I am not aware of any propaganda against Buhari. Do you consider the call for asset declaration a propaganda? Do you consider the questioning of the rationale behind Sylva's case withdrawal a propaganda? Do you consider the discovery of the cost of Aisha's watch a propaganda?

You remind me of a certain gentleman in Delta State Called Ogboru. He sponsored the coup in the 90's and lost, he has been contesting since 1999 and still losing.

Yes, you are a loser with the same Swan song you have been singing about Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goons And Propaganda by ibietela2(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
encryptjay:
I'm not politically inclined to talk much on this but I'd like to say what's on my mind.

On 29th of last month, a new government was ushered in to our dear country with President Buhari giving the opportunity to handle the affairs of this country.
We are all praying (good Nigerians) for a better government and CHANGE to happen in this country.
Mr President hasn't spent up to a week in office and some group of people are already attacking his government.
Take it or leave, the previous government was bad and your country's state was appalling and needed a new touch.
Your theories about Mr President won't change anything, you're 'paid charlatans' who are trying to cripple this new government.
Corrupt officials are on the loose, Boko boys are there, the economy is also there and other areas.
These political jibes won't stop our incorruptible president from working.
Barcanista and his boys should be called to order.

Embrace Change and make Nigeria better.
Thank you...

10M bro 10M http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/cartier-baignoire-folle-18-carat-white-gold-diamond-watch-wb520034.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: A Source Of Badluck To Nigeria / It Seems President Buhari Doesn’t Know That Elections Are Over / Chinese Villagers Torture Thief Who Steals Dogs For Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.