Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs (44670 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by hardbody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
I hope her church people will not stone her. I was told she attends church on Fridays angry angry angry and that makes her a m...s...im.

Just saying ooo.

On her perosnality, guys can be forming but me i like them tight like that and sometimes thick tongue
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by omokoladele(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2015
This babe is becoming more handsome day by day grin

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
I like dis lady but i am not in support of u havinh and showing ur six packs!!I hate guys with six packs talkless of ladies undecided
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by dabossman(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
intergral:
Hmmmmm.... How pikin go take grow inside that kind belle?

It hasn't stopped other athletes from having children. Neither has it stopped a dancer like Kaffy.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by optimusprime2(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2015
@Least she looks girly and cute.... unlike the other guy who always posts pics grin
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by dabossman(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2015
kilode100:

How can this transgendered tempt you
Some men sha ...

Now why would you go and call her a transgender? Simply because she is slim and fit? She's an athlete for crying out loud. Do you know what career choices your own kids will make in future? Or what if she was your sister? Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by dabossman(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2015
kaeforum:
she has no womb!!

Such ignorance. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
she don torn man already
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by kilode100(f): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Leonidas1:

why would i know? am not gay

cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by kilode100(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
I SMELL JEALOUSY FROM U

OK.

20 Likes

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Maghan37: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
intergral:
Hmmmmm.... How pikin go take grow inside that kind belle?
Hmmm, story 4 d gods. grin
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Maghan37: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dat man behind d scene dat is 2yrs pregnant shld copy our former 1st lady(Stella) because is belle is even bigger than her own. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by englishmart(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by encryptjay(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Transition angry
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by EPOMA(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
englishmart:
she's gradually loosing her breassts.

most sport women don't have breast

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mak she no sha finally look like the other one wey be Chichi Igho abi wetin she call her name sef

FlirtyKaren:
The 20 year old current African Female Footballer of the year/BBC Women's Footballer of the Year is ripped! grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/footballer-asisat-oshoala-shows-off-her.html
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by seangy4konji: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:
Life! embarassed

This girl used to tie herself like gala because of her religion. Bow she bares it all. What changed? Her religion or money?

I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
she looks sick
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
She-male, she like she look man.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by kraftykc(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
kilode100:

How can this transgendered tempt you
Some men sha ...

you are green with envy my dear.

@OP, I would so feck out her legs like Oomph!
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by piicity(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why can't she show the upper layers
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I like sexy little six packs on girls rather than some girls with ugly amala filled slightly protruded belly
I smell tribal war.....why not mention food from the east or north grin
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by kilode100(f): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
kraftykc:

you are green with envy my dear.

@OP, I would so feck out her legs like Oomph!

Feck who?.. You get preek

19 Likes

Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
afolag:
I smell tribal war.....why not mention food from the east or north grin
because I'm more familiar with girls that eat Amala,nothing tribal,i just said amala because my siblings and I used to make fun of people when we were young by comparing them with Amala. E.g his head looks like amala,she is black like amala,he looks like amala,her mouth is like amala,she's smelling like amala,etc it's not being tribalistic,i'm yoruba and I love my tribe more than any tribe in the world,just having fun
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Smalles: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why do we have many hemaprodits in the nigerian female football team.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Meelaw(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Not impressed,am not a gay.
yes u are not but a FOOL
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by kraftykc(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
kilode100:

Feck who?.. You get preek

Not for the likes of ur Vejayjay though!
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Meelaw:

yes u are not but a FOOL
you are a bastard,and a confirmed fool for telling me that.

Oloshi jatijati,omo ale,motor loma pa iyalaya e.

You will be a failure in life,you will become sorrowful forever. Omo iranu.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by dealslip(f): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
you try Azizat, Please dont out like that man girl Chichi Igbo. Thank You in advance. more grease to your career.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by seunfape(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
i would have said the girl is ugly but the face and nike palm make sense.
Re: Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs by seunfape(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
i would have said the girl is ugly but the face and nike palm make sense.but that pack no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero's Car Collection (Photos) / Clemens Westerhof Celebrates His 81st Birthday (Pictures) / Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.