Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo (49366 Views)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Leonidas1: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2015
lol cameramen can spot anything
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Leonidas1: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2015
maybe he's praying
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by whytet01(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
it is not everyone in nigeria that believes in removing their hats during prayers ,secondly this is a political meeting and as such the prayer may not be more that 1 or 2 minutes so they may feel no need to remove their hats,remember they are politicians and thirdly looking at the pix there is no way a sitting governor can be sleeping in that posture without the person beside him tapping him. Look at the back seats ,most of them have their heads bowed as well .

God bless your family. u have said d truth let d Op change d headline...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by chill16r(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2015
He is not sleeping. Look closely, even the man wearing glasses, next to him, is closing his eyes. It might be a prayer session.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by chrisxxx(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2015
APC AND LIES. THEY CALLED FOR PRAYERS AND THE MAN AND OTHERS SIMPLY CLOSED THEIR EYES TO PRAY. YOU WILL NOT BE SURPRISED THAT OTHERS WERE OPENING THEIR EYES BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE ONE PRAYS WHEN PRAYERS ARE CALLED. I WAS THERE.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by LKO(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
it is not everyone in nigeria that believes in removing their hats during prayers ,secondly this is a political meeting and as such the prayer may not be more that 1 or 2 minutes so they may feel no need to remove their hats,remember they are politicians and thirdly looking at the pix there is no way a sitting governor can be sleeping in that posture without the person beside him tapping him. Look at the back seats ,most of them have their heads bowed as well .

A prayer was not being said. I watched d live programme on AIT. D camera focused on Wike for about a minute, probably to embarrasses him. Myself and others in d office, watching d programme, even laughed at Wike. I never knew smart journalists, would make a headline from d scene. A prayer can't be going on, and Emeka Ihedioha wud have his hat on. A speaker, was infact addressing d participants at dat moment.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by macshatty: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Wicked or Winke, dozing in public remember wat about in North Korea oooooo
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Leonidas1: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Almost everyone in that picture is sleeping...

Fact is that APC satanoids keep dreaming of taking over the millions of dollars whey be River state budget...That's why they have so much time.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
Looking at the pic closely it seems there is a prayer going on. Most likely an opening prayer.
lwkmd fr dis ur comment. but it seems that u r right. #openingprayerindeed

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by walozanga(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
FOR YOUR VILLAGE UNA DEY SLEEP WITH UNA LEFT HAND HANGING
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

Everyone is not like every other persons. And this is not a church. This is a gathering of some sort.

so for wike, when its time to pray, the thug takes on the dozing posture cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
Looking at the pic closely it seems there is a prayer going on. Most likely an opening prayer.
Hmmmmm....opening prayer while sitting down I love the way you reason sideway.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

The thunder wey go fire you and your useless propaganda still dey do press up!!

Fool, isnt it glaring in that picture that the thuggish governor is sleeping on duty? what propaganda?
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by dee92(f): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Not al men respect God by takin off dia hats during prayers
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by oluwafemi113(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

The kin slap wey I go land you now, you go start your own sleeping session. Shebi you blind ni abi you no sabi how to pray? Abi na Nokia C1 you dey use watch this picture ni? Take time ooh! angry
grin grin grin angry grin grin

Bad boi
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2015
This look more like a short prayer session than sleep. Hw can everybody be sleeping at same timme (pls see the men at the back)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2470618_ali1_pngfacbf87b2e9b72d6aba1039c93a3a6f9
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by phantom(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2015
doctokwus:
He doesn't appear to be a man in good physical health when asleep nor in good mental health when awake.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Ramsey247(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
This one na master sleep

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by fitzmayowa: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
SleazyxMaco:
shut up dimwit.
Sorry ooo, why take out your frustration on me now cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by akee01(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2015
dainformant:
Guess the effect of the inauguration celebrations is still in play. Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, was spotted dozing off at a function organized by the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, in Port-Hacourt on Monday. The PDP event was attended by top party leaders in the state and also in the country as the Acting Chairman of the Party, Mr Uche Secondus, (second left) was also present.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-rivers-state-governor-nyesom-wike.html
and is that really bad?? he's also human
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Obascoetubi: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

You get eye jare. He wasn't sleeping..

See them Amaechi paid thugs wanna attack the Defeater of the Ant of Ubima!

Wike the man for the job!!
NOT ALL OF THEM WERE CHRISTIANS THAT IS WHY THEY DONT CLOSE THEIR EYES DURING PRAYERS
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Ramsey247(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
This is the mastet sleep

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Chibokgame: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2015
I guess,
It was a prayer session.

Many people like to sleep or dose off during prayer and sermon time.

Don't blame them,
It's the devil's hand work.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by opyscol(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2015
He's not sleeping oh! He's waiting for Signal from Dame PEJ! All dis PDP Ehnn, they like to sleep at functions and occasions grin tongue. Quote me wrongly and u'll be offered to the gods.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2015
When Amaechi say WIKE dey use #1.5M drink Alcoholic wine una think say na lie, hes still battling with hangover.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
having spent the night in meetings , its ok to take a nap grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by MosquitoLaps(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
Your conjecture is baseless.
I watched the whole proceeding live on AIT yesterday morning.
when I saw Wike sleeping, I even drew my aunt's attention and we both laughed at it.
The fella dozed off when Ike Ekweremadu was giving his own speech, not during the opening prayer.

My advice: focus on taking Rivers higher, don't direct your energy to attacking Amaechi, coz if you do, this is how you'll keep sleeping off at important functions.

Period.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Bflexing(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2015
thank God he's not in North Korea, he for hear am
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by justNonso: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
D man don take tramadol
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by wonderfulman(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
his grandfather, Buhari is still hale and hearty despite fayose prediction of his death.Wike must be punished for sleeping on Duty.His one month salary must be slashed
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
dainformant:
Guess the effect of the inauguration celebrations is still in play. Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, was spotted dozing off at a function organized by the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, in Port-Hacourt on Monday. The PDP event was attended by top party leaders in the state and also in the country as the Acting Chairman of the Party, Mr Uche Secondus, (second left) was also present.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-rivers-state-governor-nyesom-wike.html

somebody should wake him up cos there is no sleeping on bike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.