Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park (45141 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by CriticalThought: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
You do not bother a lion and expect it not to maul you. RIP to her, but good riddance. The lion is not your mate
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Amadaz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
U2ice:

I no knw sey u sef go ask oo.....I trust my 9ja tourist
Na very big risk driving to an area lions are gathered as they might even head-butt your glass and break it even if its up
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by henrychubayo: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
kemthegirl:

U r obviously a witness. I speak the pure language too. How r u?

Great. South Hill cong JHB
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by henrychubayo: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
bizie:

How are you my dear brother. What Cong r u?
Great. South hill JHB ZA
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=mazech post=34335521]

Viewer discretion pleaseā€¦

So sad! Death by lion is terrible. Eye witnesses said the 22-year-old woman was taking photos of the lions from her car when a lioness crawled quietly and jumped through the open window of the car and started mauling her.
This incident happened today when the young woman went there as a tourist. Many people blame her though for winding down the glass of her car against the park's instructions for visitors.

This is so unfortunate sad

Click to watch the video and see how it happenedā€¦

https://www.mazech.com/lion_kills_a_woman#.VW07R-aDUVI.facebook
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by cutieme(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
@pavore9,bro how is everything?I hope all is well,longest time.Please I'd like to send u a pm,try reply me 'cause I have some personal issuea I'd like u to help me with,thanks or alternatively, u can drop me your bb pin and I'll reach u straightaway, thanks once again.
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Leonidas1: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
lordhugo:

You and everybody who liked your post should be named DUM DUM!

Xenophobia - fear of foreigners!

Anti-xenophobia therefore - Love of foreigners!

(did the lion show love?)

Congratulations on your failed use of "Xenophobic" sarcasm.
Muntula! the lion was sent by the gods to punish the xenophobic south africans grin cry if u like, i understood what i said
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Leonidas1: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Reference:

Hahahaha. So it will have killed the South-African instead.
exactly!
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by bstringz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Most Amaricans come to see wild animals with that Lion King mentality.They assume that cartoon is real life and lions are friendly affectionate animals.A lion is a predator and has killer instincts ingrained in its genes, it doesn't know who has a caring heart..The unnecessary affection showed has resulted in her death....Thats the wild for you.

No friendship in Jungle. undecided

Thanks men.yhu just nailed it!..... A lion ain't no cat. End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by bstringz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Most Amaricans come to see wild animals with that Lion King mentality.They assume that cartoon is real life and lions are friendly affectionate animals.A lion is a predator and has killer instincts ingrained in its genes, it doesn't know who has a caring heart..The unnecessary affection showed has resulted in her death....Thats the wild for you.

Thanks men.yhu just nailed it!..... A lion ain't no pussy cat. End of discussion
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by bstringz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You just nailed it men.A lion ain't no pussy cat
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by stlarry001(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
henrychubayo:
It was a great mistake from her. I just saw it in the news. Big instruction was "Do not wind the window of your car at all times when in the zoo but she wind down and before she knows it, it was late to wind up and she was killed. Sometimes, when we receive instructions, it benefit the one who complies with it rather than the one who gave the instruction but people always think they can get away with it by disobeying. Listen, Obey and be blessed.

r u a JW
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by meccuno: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Some people dey wind their glass for ordinary alsatian Dog....e come be Lion....

1 Like

Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by lordhugo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Leonidas1:

Muntula! the lion was sent by the gods to punish the xenophobic south africans grin cry if u like, i understood what i said

Off all your dad's sperm that ran the good race, you won?! Seriously

Read (past tense) the HEADLINE part where the story said "young AMERICAN Woman"?
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by kemthegirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
henrychubayo:

Great. South Hill cong JHB

Stadium cong. Uyo. Nigeria.
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Pavore9: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2015
cutieme:
@pavore9,bro how is everything?I hope all is well,longest time.Please I'd like to send u a pm,try reply me 'cause I have some personal issuea I'd like u to help me with,thanks or alternatively, u can drop me your bb pin and I'll reach u straightaway, thanks once again.

Send me a PM.
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by olumidazz: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
If you have been to lion park b4 in jobug you will know those lions are spirits. no be joking mater o. There is a particular one there that the head alone is bigger than my geepee water tank.. so unfortunate for this young lady for just making herself at best toast bread for the lion.

1 Like

Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by motherheart: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
may her soul rip
Re: Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Read this funny story... cool

The growing fear of Lions & Tigers! Man calls 911 at seeing what appears like a 'Tiger' on top of a car. Funny!

Ever since the news of Lions killing people in China and in South Africa, many people are beginning to see the fear of Lions and Tigers as the beginning of long life. A man nearly collapsed out of fear in Washington State, US ! Lol

Officers in Washington State, US received a 911 call from a man who claimed he saw a tiger on top of a sports utility vehicle at Lacamas Lake, a popular recreation area.
When police, loaded with guns and bullets got to the venue, they found out that it was just a mere toy placed on the roof of a car by a 19-year-old boy! Ha ha

Click to read full details. See them, and see the toy that drew the attention of police officers who arrived with guns loaded with bullets! Lol
https://www.mazech.com/tiger_on_roof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.