Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Let Us Support Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Support Ben Bruce (743 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / I Support Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Support Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Ben Bruce comes across to me as a honest politician, ready to fight for the masses.
The south south are right now feeling to have been cheated out of power, but that's a fallacy.
With Senator Ben Bruce, I think the South South might have a shot at the presidency in no distant future.
Lets support him in the hallowed chamber as he gives the corrupt cabal a run for their money.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
He isn't a president material..
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by akunjohn(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Ben Bruce kor....

Bruce Lee ni.
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Cutehector:
He isn't a president material..

why not bro?
lets project him. he is the new advocate of the masses

1 Like

Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by 7lives: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Teejizzle:

why not bro?
lets project him. he is the new advocate of the masses

A cup of POP corn at Ben Bruce"s silver bird galleria is ............. naira?.
Answer me, then we can start discussing if Ben Bruce is really qualified for the highly exalted position of the senior advocate of the Nigerian masses
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2015
7lives:

Answer me, then we can start discussing if Ben Bruce is really qualified for the highly exalted position of the senior advocate of the Nigerian masses
What has his personal business got to do with this?
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by naijainstinct: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
akunjohn:
Ben Bruce kor....

Bruce Lee ni.
K.O grin
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by 9jii(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2015
For this Chance given to him by his pipul i hope he ll use it to impress the rest of Nigerians.
Re: Let Us Support Ben Bruce by wordcat(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2015
7lives:

See local reasoning at its peak

(1) (Reply)

Photos;newly Elected Afdb President,akinwunmi Adesina,meets With Atiku In Abuja / Buhari May Head Petroleum Ministry As He Seeks Senate’s For 15 Avisers. / Igbo People Are You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.