Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Saw Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jesus (1265 Views)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Jesus by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Recently there have been stories about "people" who went to heaven and saw Jesus. Books were written about "their" experience in Heaven. A story of a Christian boy who went to heaven was made into a movie. He describes Jesus with a beard and blue eyes. The fact his father was a Christian minister might have had something to do with this boys "fantasy". This "story" of seeing Jesus was "praised" by some Christians as true. The boy and his Christian minister were even interviewed on FOX NEWS and other "news programs. As ridiculous as it sounds that a boy went to heaven and saw Jesus -it was made into a movie and discussed as a miracle on FOX NEWS. This "story" got a lot of attention and described as a miracle by those born again Christian Morons. Recently the "miracle" boy said he made it all up about going to heaven and seeing Jesus. Also there is this "doctor" who said he went to heaven and talked about seeing butterfly's. He also wrote a book about his experience in heaven. Just a few days ago another boy talked about his trip to heaven. They(the doctors) said his heart stopped for over 20 minutes and should have been dead. Well anyway miraculously when he regained consciousness he said he went to heaven. Of course most everyone laughed or giggled but not everyone. One of the doctors said "he" believed the boy. Sometimes we have to control ourselves from belittling "believers" in God. I get that. But do we have to not ridicule people who say they met Jesus and went to heaven. The boy is just a boy who made up a "story" but the morons at Fox News and others who believed the imagined trip to heaven deserve contempt and ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jesus by themonk(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2015
but bible said, what GOD has prepared for his people no eyes has seen it.
why is all these going to heaven and seeing jesus?
Nawa O!
Re: I Saw Jesus by brocab: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015
So you don't believe?
Why mock those who do-I remember before I became a Christian, my Ma had died, only to comfort myself I would say she's in heaven.
If it's true or not, It comfort me..
Yes stories such as these, if they were from heaven it's self, the boy would never deny it happening, no-matter what-but you need to understand it may not be the boy's fault-but the parents who you say is a Minister, see in our day and age, a good story can turn into money-and a bad story with reporters can turn out to be a cash flow as well.
But if it's worth the money to lie, either way, I hope they are happy' standing with the rest of the lying wonders-money hungry preachers, pastors and priest who twist and turn bible scriptures around to rip people off collecting tithes and offerings..

kolajamesjnr:
Recently there have been stories about "people" who went to heaven and saw Jesus. Books were written about "their" experience in Heaven. A story of a Christian boy who went to heaven was made into a movie. He describes Jesus with a beard and blue eyes. The fact his father was a Christian minister might have had something to do with this boys "fantasy". This "story" of seeing Jesus was "praised" by some Christians as true. The boy and his Christian minister were even interviewed on FOX NEWS and other "news programs. As ridiculous as it sounds that a boy went to heaven and saw Jesus -it was made into a movie and discussed as a miracle on FOX NEWS. This "story" got a lot of attention and described as a miracle by those born again Christian Morons. Recently the "miracle" boy said he made it all up about going to heaven and seeing Jesus. Also there is this "doctor" who said he went to heaven and talked about seeing butterfly's. He also wrote a book about his experience in heaven. Just a few days ago another boy talked about his trip to heaven. They(the doctors) said his heart stopped for over 20 minutes and should have been dead. Well anyway miraculously when he regained consciousness he said he went to heaven. Of course most everyone laughed or giggled but not everyone. One of the doctors said "he" believed the boy. Sometimes we have to control ourselves from belittling "believers" in God. I get that. But do we have to not ridicule people who say they met Jesus and went to heaven. The boy is just a boy who made up a "story" but the morons at Fox News and others who believed the imagined trip to heaven deserve contempt and ridicule.
Re: I Saw Jesus by Princewell2012(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
So what is the evidence that what you're telling now is not false? and how are we sure you are not an agent of darkness to discredit the boy's revelation?
Re: I Saw Jesus by NumberOne2(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you really need someone to go to heaven and back before you believe it exists. So what use are the 66 books of the Bible?
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. - Jonah 2:8

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2015
NumberOne2:
Do you really need someone to go to heaven and back before you believe it exists. So what use are the 66 books of the Bible?
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. - Jonah 2:8
Are you serious
Re: I Saw Jesus by advocates: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Do I need a prove about heaven to believe in Christ? You folks are simply confused and over indulged about Christianity. Beside, what is the deal about heaven. As an adult, I have visited heaven a couple of times, it's a normal thing among most true believers. The fact that the said boy in your lead story made his story up doesn't nullify the thousand and one encounter of men and women who have had similar experience. Christianity is of the heart, and not by observations or events. I bet you, most people will still have reasons to doubt God even when a miracle happen before them.

We are living in a age where men have decided to make excuses to satisfied oneself under the pretence of no God factor.
Re: I Saw Jesus by NumberOne2(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
kolajamesjnr:

Are you serious

Yes. Go read the story of Lazarus and the Rich man in Luke 16:19 - 31

Here is a part of it. Observe the part in BOLD

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
- Luke 16:27-31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Jesus by brocab: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Revelation 6:9-11,
And when he broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How"long, O'Lord, holy and true, wilt thou refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, should be completed also.

These verses are pretty clear to me' people are now in heaven with the lord, the words travelling across our nations-Christians are feeling the pain at a faster rate. Street preaching have been abolished in parts of the world-No-more preaching the gospel, rather then false prophets are chasing money more then God.

(1) (Reply)

Google And God / Who should name your new baby? / Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.