Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

One Reason Christians Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Reason Christians Go To Hell (1218 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Christians Go To Hell by just4now(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2015
One of the reasons Christians go to hell is not keeping the LORD'S DAY HOLY.
ln 2001 l had a very disturbing revelation that so many believers are not making Heaven and those who made it were insignificantly small. This revelation jolted me and affected my peace and confidence of Heaven as to what went wrong how could so many Christians ignorantly heading to hell. l was extremely pained and felt betrayed that the whole truth were erroneously taught. Consequently, l made it a grave priority to search for more knowledge spiritually and to read books on divine interactive revelations and spiritual experience of other believers. My discovery was mind blowing and l wondered why churches rejected divine revelations of Heaven as if God is dead and not capable to warn His church of impending danger. Above all, the Holy Spirit led me to some vital truth and liberated my disturbed mind.
You see, l belong to a sect of Christians who believes you are not required to keep God's law once you are born again you cannot go to hell without realizing that grace was only given through Christ to do the impossible which is ability to obey God's commands. Now l know better you may castigate even call me names it is ok. l'm not accountable to anyone except God and l owe the church this truth though cognizance of awaiting insults. lnfact, l was discouraged because of degraded comments l received on my earlier posts but was comforted when the Lord told me to read Isaiah 6:10 as reason for those arrogant and ignorant comments.
Anyway, One of the cardinal truth l obtained is we are still required to keep Sunday holy as the Lord's day..Rev 1:10. Note: Violation of the Lord's day is a very grievous sin before God and it carry stiff punishment in hell. Wow! how do we violate it? it is by not keeping it holy...lsaiah 58:13. Many believers think because Jesus Christ died for our sins means we are free to violate God's commands think again..Heb 10:26-31.

WHAT NOT TO DO ON SUNDAY

1. You must not engage in any work except emergency personnel. Imagine if all Christians stay at home on sunday worldwide how we would have brought honor and glory to our God.
2. You must not spend money to buy anything on Sunday by doing so you are encouraging those who works on Sunday.
3. You don't go on visitations except for evangelism or on emergency.
4. You must not do anything that gives you pleasure on Sunday. Pleasure as don't watch television or listen to worldly music; don't surf the internet; don't eat out; no recreational activities; don't discuss world events or misguided rants; don't associate with people outside your immediate family but stay indoor; l suggest you leave your spouse alone because getting at it also gives you pleasure this is just my understanding. It is a day for sober reflection and rest.
5. You must not use your phone or answer calls except on emergency to avoid spending on Sunday. Switch it off.
The meaning of being holy is to be separated and confined to God this is true meaning of living a Holy life.

The Lord's day is for worship, to celebrate God and for rest. A day we are to seek deeper relationship and wait on Him. God does not joke with this day there is no single Christian in Heaven who does not keep sabbath holy except in few cases regarding some pastors. Now you have been told you may say this is a crappie, that is no longer my prerogative you deal with it when you cross over.
lf you are wise enough, l suggest you try to keep sabbath holy it wouldn't take away anything from you but if in doubt please google and read a book called baptized by Blazing Fire by Pastor Kim Yoo Doo to shed more light.
Some may contend with the actual day to keep holy as l was not completely absorbed to keeping Sunday as sabbath until l was convinced by Holy Spirit and been established in the scripture. We all claim to have Holy Spirit shouldn't we need to personally inquire from Him what is the right day to worship God if you are not convince with the standard of the new testament. lt was a difficult decision, as l said, it was proven and clear that Christian sabbath day of rest is the Lord's day which is Sunday. Nevertheless, it is most important to keep the day holy either Saturday, Sunday or any other day.

ln addition, Don't depend on your status in Christ or anything you have done or you are doing for the Lord and neither have any confidence of Heaven but be trembling and fear before the Lord because many great pastors are in hell right now. The truth is Heaven is impossible for man to enter but with God it is possible. Base on all my revelations l concluded that you must live a repentant and sober life every moment of your life and ceaselessly pleading for mercy to be granted GRACE to enter Heaven. Heaven is by GRACE ALONE..1 Peter 1:13. Yet it is still required of you to prove if you will receive His grace by proving your love for God in doing His will for your life.

Every Believer needs to check my affirmation with the Lord. Ask Him what might prevent you to enter Heaven? Shalom.

Happy Holy Sabbath.
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Greatzeus(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2015
I smell Seventh day adventist. @op read Col 2: 16- 17, leave ur revelations,Scriptures supercedes all human visions dreams etc
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Krystalzkris(f): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2015
why dont u guys come to think of it? If everybody should obey dis rule,how do ya think sunday will be?? Btw,where will d carless members ov ur congregation get transport to evangelize... I think u should av said we should hibernate from saturday evening to sunday morning.... Sick rules that even u urself cant even keep... If u wanna keep ur rules because of a hell that exists only in ur head,do so nd dont involve others

1 Like

Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by eleojo23: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2015
The one reason why many will go to hell is because they refuse to trust in the sacrifice of Christ on the cross but rather choose to trust in rules and doctrines in which there is no life.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Blackfire(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
@op to slap u just dey hungry me.
Na joke o, but no be joke.
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Col2:16-17Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink or in respect of an HOLY DAY or of the NEW MOON or of the SABATH DAYS.

17Which are a shadow of things to come,but the body is of Christ.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2015
you no get bible
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Why don't some of you read the bible for crying out loud. This is to add to the scripture sportsmaster gave above.

Romans 14 5One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. 8If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

So you'd better check if your so called revelation is of God.
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by jiggaz(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
@OP You are sooo confused!!!! i tire for these last days Christians.... what type of doctrine is dis? Small thing Hell... Lemme tell you OP, the only thing that can make a Christian go to hell is by renouncing Christ & his finished work on the Cross. Which is not even possible cos it will now make the person to be an unbeliever...

I pity for soo many Christians in Nigeria, most of you are sooo ignorant and the devil and his cohorts are having a field day robbing you guys of your inheritance on earth... Continue to suffer under law.... Thank God for making me discover the truth... i am living a fulfilled life.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by emmyskies(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Christians will go to hell for so many reasons. The devil is at work Deceiving. We ought to watch and pray to overcome him. I tell you, only JESUS CHRIST can save us from the deceitfulness of the devil
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
emmyskies:
Christians will go to hell for so many reasons. The devil is at work Deceiving. We ought to watch and pray to overcome him. I tell you, only JESUS CHRIST can save us from the deceitfulness of the devil

[size=22pt]
A CHRISTIAN CANNOT GO TO HELL.
[/size]
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by bxcode(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol.... Religious doctrines!
You wanna go to hell? Don't believe in Jesus and the sacrifice he made for you. Simple
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by emmyskies(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
sportsmaster:

[size=22pt]
A CHRISTIAN CANNOT GO TO HELL.
[/size]

Among the general folks of 'christians' are them whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life known as the True Christians and them whose names is not in the Book of Life for one reason or the other -sin
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by akeensbussy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
your revelation is fake and is from the pit of hell. Nobody on this planet earth knowns the day the creation Started and when God rested.

All the days are named by the Romans and Greeks to celebrate one gods or the other and we just accepted them to be the normal routine.

Besides, who told you Sunday is the Last day of the week?
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
just4now:
ln 2001 l had a very disturbing revelation that so many believers are not making Heaven this resulted to losing my peace and confidence of Heaven as to what went wrong how could so many Christians heading to hell so cheaply. l was extremely pained and felt betrayed this prompted me to search for more knowledge. ln my quest for knowledge the Holy Spirit led me to some vital truth that liberated my disturbed mind.
you lied about the Holy Spirit again.
why are you lying about visions.
May God forgive you.
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
emmyskies:

Among the general folks of 'christians' are them whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life known as the True Christians and them whose names is not in the Book of Life for one reason or the other -sin

just go and read John 5,John 10,Heb 7 ,Heb 10,
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by emmyskies(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
sportsmaster:

just go and read John 5,John 10,Heb 7 ,Heb 10,
I am in for no argument, for he that endureth till the end, the same shalt be saved

1 Like

Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
just4now:
ln 2001 l had a very disturbing revelation that so many believers are not making Heaven this resulted to losing my peace and confidence of Heaven as to what went wrong how could so many Christians heading to hell so cheaply. l was extremely pained and felt betrayed this prompted me to search for more knowledge. ln my quest for knowledge the Holy Spirit led me to some vital truth that liberated my disturbed mind.
l belong to a sect of Christians who believes you are not required to keep commandments of God once you are born again you cannot go to hell without realizing that grace was only given through Christ to do the impossible. Now l know better you may castigate me it is ok.
One of the cardinal truth l obtained is we are still required to keep Sunday holy as the Lord's day. Violation of the Lord's day is a very grievous sin before God and it carry stiff punishment in hell. Wow! how do we violate it? it is by not keeping it holy...lsaiah 58:13

WHAT NOT TO DO ON SUNDAY

1. You must not engage in any work except emergency personnel. Imagine if all Christians stay at home on sunday worldwide how we would have brought honor and glory to our God.
2. You must not spend money to buy anything on Sunday by doing so you are encouraging those who works on Sunday.
4. You must not do anything that gives you pleasure on Sunday. Pleasure as don't watch television or listen to worldly music; don't surf the internet; don't eat out; no recreational activities; don't discuss world events or misguided rants; don't associate with people outside your immediate family but stay indoor; l suggest you leave your spouse alone because getting at it also gives you pleasure this is just my understanding. It is a day for sober reflection and rest.
5. You must not use your phone or answer calls except on emergency to avoid spending on Sunday. Switch it off.

The meaning of being holy is to be separated and confined to God this is true meaning of living a Holy life.

The Lord's day is for worship and to celebrate God. A day we are to seek deeper relationship and wait on Him. God does not joke with this day there is no single Christian in Heaven who does not keep sabbath holy except in few cases regarding some pastors. Now you have been told you may say it is a crappie that is no longer my prerogative you deal with it when you cross over.
Some may contend with the actual day to keep holy as l was not completely absorbed to keeping Sunday as sabbath until l was convinced by Holy Spirit and been established in the scripture. We all claim to have Holy Spirit shouldn't we need to personally inquire from Him what is the right day to worship God if you are not convince with the standard of the new testament. lt was a difficult decision, as l said, it was proven and clear that Christian sabbath day of rest is the Lord's day which is Sunday. Nevertheless, it is most important to keep the day holy either Saturday or Sunday.

Every Believer needs to check my affirmation with the Lord. Ask Him what might prevent you to enter Heaven? Shalom.

Happy Holy Sabbath.
U forgot 2 put : Dont eat on sunday & dont nack ur wife on sunday. Nonsense post
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
just4now:
l belong to a sect of Christians who believes you are not required to keep commandments of God once you are born again you cannot go to hell without realizing that grace was only given through Christ to do the impossible. Now l know better you may castigate me it is ok.
One of the cardinal truth l obtained is we are still required to keep Sunday holy as the Lord's day. Violation of the Lord's day is a very grievous sin before God and it carry stiff punishment in hell. Wow! how do we violate it? it is by not keeping it holy...lsaiah 58:13

WHAT NOT TO DO ON SUNDAY

The Lord's day is for worship and to celebrate God. A day we are to seek deeper relationship and wait on Him. God does not joke with this day there is no single Christian in Heaven who does not keep sabbath holy except in few cases regarding some pastors. Now you have been told you may say it is a crappie that is no longer my prerogative you deal with it when you cross over.
Some may contend with the actual day to keep holy as l was not completely absorbed to keeping Sunday as sabbath until l was convinced by Holy Spirit and been established in the scripture. We all claim to have Holy Spirit shouldn't we need to personally inquire from Him what is the right day to worship God if you are not convince with the standard of the new testament. lt was a difficult decision, as l said, it was proven and clear that Christian sabbath day of rest is the Lord's day which is Sunday. Nevertheless, it is most important to keep the day holy either Saturday or Sunday.

Happy Holy Sabbath.

Bro!
1. Why don't you use your real name? Address? And make everything on your profile real. Because to me, this is more like a pharisee speaking.. I need to know who is telling me what the Holy Spirit is saying "just4now" is not enough. Please make yourself known so you can be believed.. There is no part in the bible that a true man of God hides under a nickname. This would help propagate the revelation you are seeing about Christians saved by the precious blood of the lamb
2. Which denomination do you belong to? I'm sure you haven't forsaken the fellowship of the brethren. And as I still remember, iron shapeneth iron. So let's know which iron shapeneth you? Because you need to also share your words and revelations with your pastor or fellowship. Remember Let everything be done in order.
3. Whatever you say or see.. Please correlate with the bible. Honestly Devil reveal things to Christians too just so you know. Jesus fasted 4 days devil came with everything he needed before the angels even came.. so be sure you check and are sure you are right before you spread it to anybody. Else you may feel you are assisting God like the man that wantes to prevent the arc of covenant from falling...
Please check this things then let's see you improve...
Re: One Reason Christians Go To Hell by emmyskies(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Point taken. GOD bless you op. Pls don't hesitate to post revelations from GOD concerning impending dangers to christians irrespective of manifold of 'nairalanders' that would be very quick to kick against and rubbish it. Though bulk of people here don't believe, a single soul that would take correction from your testimony means a lot in heaven. I used to live sabbath like any other day but from this, I'll take correction. GOD bless you once again

(1) (Reply)

Has Jesus' Prayer In John 17:20-23 Been Answered? / If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim / Afterlife: The Fear Of The Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.