Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> (12078 Views)

Certified Customer Service Delivery Professional Qualification (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Booked

Give a trial to get you more convince.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Knight1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
FAST, Reliable and Follows up too.
Kudos TyLogistics
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Knight1:
FAST, Reliable and Follows up too.

Kudos TyLogistics

Thanks for the patronage.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Happy weekend to all my prospective and esteemed customers.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by periphetes: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ty logistics great delivery coy.. This company isnt bluffing about delivery with speeeeddd. I have been using there delivery service for awhile now and i can boldly say they are SUPERB!. trust#1, customer relationship#1, humility#1, pickup & delivery timing always on point #thumbs up# Thanks so much for the delivery mr taiwo and staffs of ty logistics God bless you all...AMEN

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
`
periphetes:
Ty logistics great delivery coy.. This company isnt bluffing about delivery with speeeeddd. I have been using there delivery service for awhile now and i can boldly say they are SUPERB!. trust#1, customer relationship#1, humility#1, pickup & delivery timing always on point #thumbs up# Thanks so much for the delivery mr taiwo and staffs of ty logistics God bless you all...AMEN

Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Now ff bumper to bumper. I'm done with krismax. Tylogistics all d way. Gonna give you a trial tomorrow
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
mimzy:
Now ff bumper to bumper. I'm done with krismax. Tylogistics all d way. Gonna give you a trial tomorrow

Thanks,will be expecting your business deal tomorrow.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Happy weekend to all my prospective and esteemed customers.
Ty ur no not going through ....our discussion pls can you make it to alausa today to come pick up the stuffs
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laredojohn:

Ty ur no not going through ....our discussion pls can you make it to alausa today to come pick up the stuffs

settled.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

settled.
Yes bro...thx
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Dizzybizzy: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have called your phone, you not answering.
Sent you message and you didn't reply.
I need update on the whereabout of my package.
You didn't provide me with waybill #. I have asked you for it and you kept mute.
I will surely hold you responsible if that package gets missing.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by terrymason(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Oga what's wrong with you fone na! I dey xpect that my package today abeg!
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Dizzybizzy: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dizzybizzy:
You didn't provide me with waybill #. I have asked you for it and you kept mute.
Package collected today.
If I must use your service again, you have to register the packages to avoid the embarrassment I went through.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dizzybizzy:

Package collected today.
If I must use your service again, you have to register the packages to avoid the embarrassment I went through.

Sorry for the embarrassment,thank God you finally got your packages,promise you such wont re-occur again.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
terrymason:
Oga what's wrong with you fone na! I dey xpect that my package today abeg!

Guess it was network.........So sorry about that.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Bookiemart01(f): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2015
I think TY needs to up his game with this delivery thing. Those his "bus drivers" embarrassed me the two times I have patronized him. Its rather annoying.

Dizzybizzy:

Package collected today.

Dizzybizzy:

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Dizzybizzy: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Sorry for the embarrassment,thank God you finally got your packages,promise you such wont re-occur again.
okay. Thank you!
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I think TY needs to up his game with this delivery thing. Those his "bus drivers" embarrassed me the two times I have patronized him. Its rather annoying.

Working on that already,those guys are denting my IMAGE and BUSINESS.

Expect a smoother medium soon.

Thanks for the patronages.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Bookiemart01(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
That'll be very nice o Ty. My "OGA at the top"is not impressed but loves your personality. A better system of delivery to other states and your current attitude will give you very high ratings.
You are a very nice guy

TYLOGISTICS1:

Working on that already,those guys are denting my IMAGE and BUSINESS.

Expect a smoother medium soon.

Thanks for the patronages.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Happy sunday my people.

Wishing you all a great week AHEAD..............
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by MsTeefah(f): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2015
TY fast becoming my ride and die boo on shipping matter...so damn fast...get things same day..God bless u for me jare
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2015
TY thanks for that fast delivery yesterday. I get my package intact here in Osogbo and it was delivery to me even faster than i thought. Thanks man and well done, you are really doing a good job.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Bookiemart01(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
boniquegalaxy here is tylogistics thread. You can check front page for his contact as I'm having issues with copying and pasting on pages that aren't empty

2 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by boniquegalaxy(m): 4:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Bookiemart01:

boniquegalaxy here is tylogistics thread. You can check front page for his contact as I'm having issues with copying and pasting on pages that aren't empty
Thanks so much. I really appreciate you.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Bookiemart01(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Femimike1 meet tylogistics.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by femimike1(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Thanks ma, smiley

Bookiemart01:
Femimike1 meet tylogistics.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by xristronic(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Job well done by TYlogistics. You dont need to know him to trust him. Handled my goods of more than 30k from Lagos to abuja.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by SYLVESTER777: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
PLEASE COLLECT MY GOODS FROM TSO FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING 6-11-2015, D.V AND SEND TO IBADAN FOR ME,URGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.CHECK YOUR MAIL TOO. place of collection:7 adeola ajayi crescent Junction bus stop opposite ajao estate.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm....please you guys should help me beg TY to kindly do the needful as he promised me. It's been quite frustrating
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by SYLVESTER777: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
PLEASE COLLECT MY GOODS FROM TSO FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING 6-11-2015, D.V AND SEND TO IBADAN FOR ME,URGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.CHECK YOUR MAIL TOO. place of collection:7 adeola ajayi crescent Junction bus stop opposite ajao estate.
i have collected my goods.Thanks.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by SYLVESTER777: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
COLLECTED MY OTHER ITEMS AND PAID.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? / LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc / Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.