Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months (962 Views)

What I Learnt From My Two Months Of Job Hunting / Haba! KADUNA ELECTRIC - Not Fair!! / Kaduna Electric Calling For Cbt And Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months by bugs1: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2015
The Managing Director/CEO of Kaduna Electric (Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company),  Garba Haruna, has announced a two month extension of the contract of its workers. The contract will now terminate on July 31.

A press statement signed by the Head Corporate Communication of the company, AbdulAzeez Abdullahi revealed.
Garba, who made the announcement in a memo to staff, also said the contact extension was to allow management complete the ongoing evaluation of existing staff.

He said the contract was extended under the existing terms and conditions, adding that all concerned staff would be issued letters of renewal of contract.

In another development, the managing director disclosed that staff welfare was key to actualising the vision of the company.
He said this at the closing ceremony of a two-day capacity building workshop on entrepreneurship and e-business management organised by the Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies, Kaduna Electric branch, held recently in Arewa House, Kaduna.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/06/kaduna-electric-extends-workers-contract-by-two-months/
Re: Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months by toobasky: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is that why we havnt heard from them since the closing date of the recruitment exercise?
Re: Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months by Ramos16(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
toobasky:
Is that why we havnt heard from them since the closing date of the recruitment exercise?

My brother I wonder oh, I have even forgotten I applied for like 10 different positions
Re: Kaduna Electric Extends Workers Contract By Two Months by Ramos16(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Exams has been taken, as I heard it took place one month ago, but I never heard of it until yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone In Lugbe Abuja / Vacancies Still Open From Erecruiter Nigeria (edge Recruiter Nigeria) / Omovo Technologies Latest Jobs (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.