Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! (30944 Views)

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / CBN N8bn: Accused Weeps As Children Appear In Court / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by barnacle: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2015
My madam comes to meet me with a big ghana must go bag,says 'barnacle,see these my clothes,they dont fit me any more so burn them or use as rags.i say yes ma and take them out.am about to set fire to the clothes and i think of mine that cant fill a polythene bag and i decided to keep the clothes for myself after all they wont be needed

thats the same scenario,instead of burning the money(after all payment was made to have them done)they could have been recycled and used to establish a place for the less fortunate.8billion is not 8kobo
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by FullDepth1: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
danaiks:
Am sure if not for Bihari....this would have been swept under the carpet undecided

I was expecting comments like this.

This Investigation was carried out, and these Culprits were caught Last year November. Investigations were still ongoing to Get the Entire Ring Culprits from Other Commercial Banks, not only the CBN Staff.

So do not start with your shenanigans of 'Buhari this, Buhari that"
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by Oyase(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls accomodate them in KiriKiri
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by Chiaka(f): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
MARKone:
EFCC should go and face the bigger thieves, you want to destroy something, somebody takes it, CBN and EFCC are over shouting. Those business men that have wrecked some banks, and sent many staffs jobless what have EFCC and CBN done about it.

These ones must be punished no excuse!!
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by Chiaka(f): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Like you see my mind. lol! Still looking retched

Bflexing:
with all the money they stole,they all still look ugly
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by Chiaka(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Muzikluva:
you don't need to tribalize this issue afterall the other 16 were not mentioned.Corruption doesn't depend on tribes or races.Anyways,your moniker says it all "BABY-boy" so its not surprising #no offence.

Source of the other names, dint see it on the post!!
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by hisgrace090: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria my fatherland how do come to this level of confusion? I see greed and selfishness raining supreme among your children. oh God come to our rescue.
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by fizzy94(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
GogetterMD:
Reminiscent of the movie, "Mad Money" . Seems the con-men were trying to act out the movie script
Exactly, I had to see that movie again.

1 Like

Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by iamclime(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
NO WONDER MUTILATED NOTES STILL CIRCULATE IN MANY BANKS! IMAGINE GOING TO THE ATM ONLY TO WITHDRAW BAD 1000/500 NAIRA NOTES!

1 Like

Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by knowledge4(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Worrisome that a CBN staff can be fraudulent.At that level?

1 Like

Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by KEPLER79OOU(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oju ole re!
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by Ephemmm: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
fagbohun4j:
See as dem be sef. Awon Oloshi.

Why causing them? Is stealing a corruption?
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by HirstMOG(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
danaiks:
Am sure if not for Bihari....this would have been swept under the carpet undecided

Wetin Buhari do for this matter now
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by yorubaboiy: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
winniz:

Which Yorubas fight Corruption? Yorubas actually ruined Nigeria with their incompetence, Yorubas are well known pen robbers, haven't you heard when Yorubas say "Pen is mighter than sword" cheesy
ignorance is bliss
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by yorubaboiy: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Drdreluv:
no wonder.we d always. see bad note for Ibadan
worstttttssss notesss
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by dljbd1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
I know my bank can never be on this type of list...Sai GTBank grin
Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by SleekyP(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
dljbd1:
I know my bank can never be on this type of list...Sai GTBank grin
lol smiley

1 Like

Re: How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! by sambisa5: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziqqz:
Some hypocrites will soon start running their mouths below me.
As for me, for this kind country wey haaaaaaard like dis...I go talk true.
How I wan take go back house explain to my mama say I pack N8,000,000,000 go destroy??
Even my ancestors go rise from their graves to come give me Application Form to apply to burn in hell!
grin wink

its so unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Abuja, Recover Stolen Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.