Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Doctors In The House Please How True Is This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please How True Is This (833 Views)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. / Doctors In The House Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please How True Is This by henryexe: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Few weeks ago I took a HIV test, it turned out negative. I asked my fiancee to also take the test. We don't stay in the same state so there was no way we could go together. Fews days later she said she took it that she's negative too but the Doctor didn't allow her go with the result. I was surprised because I took mine in a govt clinic and went home with my result. She said she took it in a Teaching hospital. So please is this how it is done in Teaching hospitals?
Re: Doctors In The House Please How True Is This by iyimide(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
It is not true.. i can authouritatively tell u that if her result is held.. then she is positive...
When next u see her. Buy a rapid hiv test kit and do it for her... u can be sure what it is..
Re: Doctors In The House Please How True Is This by sureboykris(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2015
It's true. It depends. In my center we don't give out the results to the patients.
Re: Doctors In The House Please How True Is This by sinaj(f): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2015
I did my test in a teaching hospital nd de gave me my result to take home...

They withhold result if it turns out to be +
Re: Doctors In The House Please How True Is This by sureboykris(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2015
iyimide:
It is not true.. i can authouritatively tell u that if her result is held.. then she is positive...
When next u see her. Buy a rapid hiv test kit and do it for her... u can be sure what it is..

Guy It depends. In my center we don't give out the results to the patients . you can't just tell a person his girl is positive. It's wrong. The best he can do is make out time and go with her for couple HIV counselling and testing. They will be together and their results discussed together

(1) (Reply)

Fat!fat And More Fat / Medical Encyclopedia For Health Workers / 3 Ways To Stop Your Beard From Itching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.