Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Chartered Institute Of Marketing' UK Programme Now Available In Nigeria. (lagos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chartered Institute Of Marketing' UK Programme Now Available In Nigeria. (lagos) (1396 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Statistician (2015) Bill Passed Into Law!!! / Call For Applications: School Of Data 2015 Fellowship Programme Now Open! / Call For Applications: School Of Data 2015 Fellowship Programme Now Open! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Institute Of Marketing' UK Programme Now Available In Nigeria. (lagos) by Stan07: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2015
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers offering industry-proven and internationally recognised qualifications. At Simon Page College of Marketing, we will help you develop your professional marketing career by supporting you to improve your skills as marketing practitioners.

At Simon Page College of Marketing, we offer flexible study options with part time, evening, weekend and distance learning study options in Accra, Ghana where enrolments are done two times a year i.e. January and July. For Lagos, Nigeria on the other hand, enrols four times a year i.e January, April, July and October. Class schedules are intensive weekend and also available online. This is an opportunity at your door step. With this, you do not need to travel to UK anymore. It is a special arrangement for Nigerians who have time element problems.

For more info, contact:

Nnamdi Anazia
Simon Page College of Marketing
51A Emmanuel Keshi Street| Magodo GRA Phase 2| Off CMD Road, Lagos, Nigeria.
E-Mail: nnamdi@simon-page.com OR nigeria@simon-page.com
www.simon-page.com
www.facebook.com/SimonPageCM
Accra. Lagos. London.

(1) (Reply)

I Have D7 In Maths Pls Can Eksu Admit Me As A Business Admin Student. / Facts You Don’t Know About Food Science And Technology Course! / 22 Most Beautiful Universities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.