Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. (5629 Views)

My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by kennyausta: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello Nairalander am an owner of a Female Caucasian Shepard which will turn 14 months on 30th of this month. this morning being 24th of this month I saw she was having blood on her vulvar which I believe dog keepers may know what it means. I quickly called my vet and was told she has come on heat. please Nairalanders I will be needing a male Caucasian with massive quality to meet my dog with please if you have any kindly call me on 08027517112 I stays in ikotun under Alimosho LCA. please I will be grateful if I can get within my vicinity or it environs thanks will be waiting for replies.
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by gadafi101(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Will the male be brought to the female or the female brought to the male? Coz I Hv two quality males that could service your female. I stay at Allen. 07089097777

1 Like

Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by kennyausta: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello everyone, complement of the season to you all. want to tell the house that my dog will litter anytime from now. I will upload pics as soon as she litters thanks house.
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by klassiquepromzy: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
M happy 4u bro.. Bt which male did u later use for d mating?? Bcox i will soon be in ur position in a short time and i reside by iba estate along iyan-oba
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by kennyausta: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
The male is at Oke Afa area of Jaconde estate Isolo and he is really big and strong. the day he saw my dog come she the way he dragged his owner like a paper just to climb a female dog!
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by BomboyOnline: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let's see a picture of your female if you don't mind.
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by klassiquepromzy: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
And that of the male also
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by kennyausta: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
The male is massive he made my dog look small. My female dog is 27 inches from her shoulder but don't know her weight because I don't have a scale.

Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by feminasme: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
I wish your dog happy heat period.
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by Baroba(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2017
A good vet should have advised you not to mate a bitch on her first heat, its akin to a 10year old girl having sex, should have waited for the next cycle..

1 Like

Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by barcaboi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
gadafi101:
Will the male be brought to the female or the female brought to the male? Coz I Hv two quality males that could service your female. I stay at Allen. 07089097777
post pics of the 2 male Caucasian
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by barcaboi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Baroba:
A good vet should have advised you not to mate a bitch on her first heat, its akin to a 10year old girl having sex, should have waited for the next cycle..
she's 14months already. ...if she had come on heat earlier than 1yr...then her eggs wldnt have developed. ....
Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by kennyausta: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Baroba:
She saw her first Heat at 14 months that is why I mate her with the above male.

1 Like

Re: My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. by Joshua69g: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] can we see pics of your litter now grin

(1) (Reply)

Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) / Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL) / Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.