Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Empty Barrel : Over Anxious Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Barrel : Over Anxious Nigerians (484 Views)

What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / Oil Crash: Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empty Barrel : Over Anxious Nigerians by helpsystem: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2015
This is my opinion and I repeat purely my opinion. Everyone expects change in a blink of an eye and expect the government (President Muhammad Buhari) to make the same mistake which the past administration makes ( former President Goodluck Jonathan), which is:
1. trading words with every jack and harry on media instead of solving and managing Nigerians setbacks.
2. Giving out appointment without carefully examining and planning the roles of the appointees
3. Making excuses for every problem encountered
4. Making unnecessary things a priority.
The trait of a good leader is been a good and patience listener, also a quick and sharp reaction. for those who expect to see or hear from Mr President every second,minute,hour or day, am sorry they will be very disappointed because you have chosen the wrong person in that aspect. but for those that expect actions of Mr President, then those are the ones that have make their choice accurately.
Our problem in Nigeria is listed in order of priority below:
1. security: boko haram and kidnapping has giving Nigerians a bad reputation both in the continent and the whole world, and that need to be dealt with asap. the President knowing this has already start its work on this by visiting all those involve in the struggle (DHQ), also plans to see what our neighbors are doing since the past administration already involve them in a collaborated fight against bokoharam.
2. corruption: every single Nigerian is corrupted and corruptible in one way or the other, and until actions are taken and our mentality changes, this may be the downfall of this great country call Nigeria.
3. employment: there is an adage which say ' an idle hand is the devils workshop' therefore until Nigerians are fully employed, we may still face the same dilemma on security and corruption. just like going round a circle.
4. others (power, health and infrastructural facilities): once the above is achieved, all others will be achieved gradually and naturally.
In conclusion, no matter how many media attack or vindication directed to the President, He only react or reply to necessary things, this he is known for.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION AND AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN.
Re: Empty Barrel : Over Anxious Nigerians by drtwist(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
let me just comment

Good job

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Osinbajo, Osinbajo Declare Assets. According To The Constitution. Pics / I Won't Return To PDP Says Saraki / Osun Backfires Spectarcularly Under Aregbesola - An Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.