Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- (2951 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by kimond101: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
chigo93:
ofcus no diesel nau.shebi d yoruba oil marketers (otedola, wale tinubu etal) were trying 2 sabotage. It took an ifeanyi ubah before the marketers decided to sell to Nigerians. The same ifeanyi uba the yorubas called a lagooner.smh. God will surprise all of u;buhari is here nau,he will soon see everytin.

What am I saying what are you saying.
Being tribalisc isn't the way forward.
Whether we like it or not we have a long road ahead of we Nigerians and the quicker we acknowledge that not always abusing our leaders is for our own good the better
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by ahaika23: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
The old illiterate
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by CSTR2: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
The "i have only one million" in my account charlatan. ndi ohi.
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by aresa: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
bakila:
That Milo is in a Hotel, not his house. So what is your dumb point.

TaNoids and ignorant illiterates have zero brains so why expect anything sane and logical from them..

Lets just enjoy their foolishness and comedy for the next 4 years... grin

1 Like

Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by goodgood2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
My name is Brainless Hypocrite aka Buhari, the frezident of the pederal refublic of naijiria.
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
kimond101:

Whether we like it or not we have a long road ahead of we Nigerians and the quicker we acknowledge that not always abusing our leaders is for our own good the better
lyk the way u didn't abuse ur erstwhile leader in the person of Jonathan. Pls check ur posts.
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by bakila: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
chuna1985:

And Milo is the only beverage in that hotel
He has a chioce between Milo and Bournvita he choose Milo. Yet is your pain in the matter of his choice of beverage, Abi you get shares for Cadbury?
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by omolami: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
YOUR NAME IS BUHABOKOHARIAM THE ONECHANCE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF BOKOHARAM
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by truth4meal(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
seriously we need a formidable opposition these ones on nairaland are only having fun with their free mb...so far so childish
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by MrFlavvor(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
BooHarry and Hayeesha
Re: I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- by bamosagie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
kimond101:

All of a sudden you people think insulting leaders is bad, very funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Time For Yorubas To Leave Nigeria Is Now – Oodua Peoples Congress / Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Why Russia Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.