Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Russia Is Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Russia Is Winning (2948 Views)

PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) / It's Humiliating That Russia Is Now Dictating To USA In Syria, Senator Mccain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They truly belong in the kitchen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Ok , that was just a side joke.

Here is the real reason they are kicking ISIS butt

2 Shares

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2015
The Crusaders are back!

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by naijapips02: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
pappy is that Jesus?
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
This is what brings punishment from above and the last thing an ISIS lunatic will see

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:
pappy is that Jesus?

yep!

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
You have to hand it down to Putin.

This is epic! Taking their ideology and rubbishing it with superior technology and telling them their god aint sh1t.

Heavy demorilization in progress grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by porshuch: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2015
So the war is between Jesus and Muhammad? Lol, anyway I know Jesus will still win, because he has been defeating Muhammad since 10BC . grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by naijapips02: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2015
I used to think putin is atheist?
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:
I used to think putin is atheist?

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Putin is spreading holy fire all over Islamic State grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2015
What Putin is doing is actually great and is welcomed by many Muslims all over the world(Except of course the rebels and terrorists funded by America to fight against Assad). This isn't a war against Islam, It is a war against America, The Zionists and the West. Simply put, it is a war against Anglozionist puppets.

1 Like

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What Putin is doing is actually great and is welcomed by many Muslims all over the world. This isn't a war against Islam, It is a war against America, The Zionists and the West. Simply put, it is a war against Anglozionist puppets.

Why did you forget to mention Saudi Arabia and the Gulf of States?

Or are you not aware that a bunch of Saudi clerics have since issued a fatwa and jihad on Russia?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/10/05/Fifty-two-Saudi-clerics-scholars-call-for-fight-against-Russian-forces-in-Syria.html

2 Shares

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Or are you not aware that a bunch of Saudi clerics have since issued a fatwa and jihad on Russia?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/10/05/Fifty-two-Saudi-clerics-scholars-call-for-fight-against-Russian-forces-in-Syria.html
Yea i know about this. Saudi Arabia along with Qatar are some of the world's biggest funder of terrorism. These greedy expansionists would rather side with Israel to take on Assad and Iran but thank goodness for Putin.

1 Like

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea i know about this. Saudi Arabia along with Qatar are some of the world's biggest funder of terrorism. These greedy expansionists would rather side with Israel to take on Assad and Iran but thank goodness for Putin.

So if the capital of Islam and rome of Muslims is funding ISIS why did you live that out ?

But you remembered Israel to mention

yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

So if the capital of Islam and rome of Muslims is funding ISIS why did you live that out ?

But you remembered Israel to mention

yeye
The question is why did you left them out? You make it seem as if Putin is only out to fight Islam. Israel isn't a Christian nation but they are still considered as the capital of Christianity by many.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The question is why did you left them out? You make it seem as if Putin is only out to fight Islam. Israel isn't a Christian nation but they are still considered as the capital of Christianity by many.

It IS "leave" and not "left"

Next time you choose to be a grammar Nazi take the time to review your own correction.

You dragged Israel in. I just happened to remind you that the Saudis and Gulf States are the biggest financiers of ISIS.

Yeye dey ooze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Idrismusty97(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

It IS "leave" and not "left"

Next time you choose to be a grammar Nazi take the time to review your own correction.

You dragged Israel in. I just happened to remind you that the Saudis and Gulf States are the biggest financiers of ISIS.

Yeye dey ooze
I wasn't correcting your English i was asking back the question you asked me. "Why did you left Israel out?"(Or leave as you said, whatever). I don't care about your English as long as i understand it. Even if you said "Leaf" instead of "leave" i will understand your point.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I wasn't correcting your English i was asking back the question you asked me. "Why did you left Israel out?"(Or leave as you said, whatever). I don't care about your English as long as i understand it. Even if you said "Leaf" instead of "leave" i will understand your point.

Ok. Go on. Let me hear your reply or rather excuse for not mentioning Saudi Arabia and the throng of Muslims streaming to join ISIS.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm, all is well. cool
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Ok. Go on. Let me hear your reply or rather excuse for not mentioning Saudi Arabia and the throng of Muslims streaming to join ISIS.
Let me hear yours first on why you made it seem Putin is only out to fight Islam while Iran and Syria are is Major allies in this fight. And Israel, Saudi Arabia along with the West are the only ones angry about Putin, Assad and Iran.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me hear yours first on why you made it seem Putin is only out to fight Islam while Iran and Syria are is Major allies in this fight. And Israel, Saudi Arabia along with the West are the only ones angry about Putin, Assad and Iran.

Putin is targetting all rebel activities in Syria which all share the dream of toppling Assad to set up an Islamic Theocracy.

They are all Jihadis.

Putting bombing Jihadis to save his secular ally , Assad shows that Putin is anti-Jihad.

Kappish?
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by naijapips02: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Putin is targetting all rebel activities in Syria which all share the dream of toppling Assad to set up an Islamic Theocracy.

They are all Jihadis.

Putting bombing Jihadis to save his secular ally , Assad shows that Putin is anti-Jihad.

Kappish?

Yeah. But not anti-muslim because Assad, his ally, is a Muslim.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

Yeah. But not anti-muslim because Assad, his ally, is a Muslim.

Putin just like Assad are anti jihad.

Assad is a secular leader .

Assad is also Shiite and ISIS which was set up by the Saudis is Sunni

BIG DIFFERENCE.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by tonytony208(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

yep!

You know nothing boy. So,the Jesus you serve in your church has wing like an ordinary angel, abi? For God sake, that is just an angel!
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

You know nothing boy. So,the Jesus you serve in your church has wing like an ordinary angel, abi? For God sake, that is just an angel!

at least it is not islamic
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Even the chincos want a go at ISIS.

Re: Why Russia Is Winning by tonytony208(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

at least it is not islamic

That doesn't justify calling an angel as Jesus. As a Christian, you should know the difference.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

That doesn't justify calling an angel as Jesus. As a Christian, you should know the difference.

Alright I don hear.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by bomasek(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
That's Angel Michael;the arch Angel.
Re: Why Russia Is Winning by fineguy11(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

pls educate yourself..this is not a religious war..its not about islam,its simply put=wari against violent extremism.....russia has a huge muslim population in the 'caucasus' and among ex soviets states and they all endorses russian's action in syria...even islamic chechen leader RAMZAN KADYROV even asked putin to use his ''death battalion'' in syria,saying they are ready to wipe ISIS from syria...your analogy of islam being the target is a mirage.....iran,lebanon,jordan,oman,iraq,all these arab countries supports ASSAD and russia's action in syria..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group / As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out / Kwankwaso Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.