Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Meet My Ladies - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Ladies (49381 Views)

Meet My Dogs. Ojukwu And Nnam Kanu / Meet My Pet Dog And Cat / Meet My Dog (xena).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Ladies by mayor10(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Dogs are 6 in total...do u receive visitors atal....just lyk ma friends aus...dey av 5dogs...3 are just to scare and frighten...d remaining 2 are to kill..they hardly release dose 2 cos only deir dad can tame dem..love dogs..d stress just too much to bear..stopped rearing dogs 2006..hope to av 1 soonest.RiP lexus and jeep
Re: Meet My Ladies by Deztro(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
men bros if man pikin do mistake enta ur compound na sorry o. Joking apart nice n lovely dogs thumps up
Re: Meet My Ladies by Alexander001(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Haba, where 9ja dog dey? Im for chop craze comot your body.
Re: Meet My Ladies by Rick9(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
ElPhoche:
Generalj1, I have been following this post since. I dare say that I am inspired by you. I love dogs. I hope to have some myself some one day, however I .still I'm school now. I am would be have graduating I'm another 6 weeks though. I hope one day, when I always some money, I can call on you....
EH

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by Starships4u(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
ElPhoche:
Generalj1, I have been following this post since. I dare say that I am inspired by you. I love dogs. I hope to have some myself some one day, however I .still I'm school now. I am would be have graduating I'm another 6 weeks though. I hope one day, when I always some money, I can call on you....
Oga did I hear u say graduate With this rotten English Oh JESUS!! Na una de swagg pass for down school.... LORD have mercy...

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Ladies by echo2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
I fear dog past ghost! grin
Re: Meet My Ladies by AsanwaKC(f): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
wow..they are just so lovly kiss
Re: Meet My Ladies by teebaxy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ElPhoche:
I envy your grammar. your wasting your time in schools bros.
Re: Meet My Ladies by elohorayodele: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls don't leave kids near these dogs. In one of the pics there's a baby in a buggy near one of them. A baby got killed some days ago by a friendly dog

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by adedayourt(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
any intruder in that compound goesin at his own risk cheesy

love dos dogs mehn
Re: Meet My Ladies by chronique(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kudos OP: there was a time in my life when I had dogs and really had the time to take care of them. Unfortunately,I don't even have time for myself now,let alone dogs. Having to regularly run your hands through their furs to pick out ticks from their body,paws and ears,aint no small task. Plus the wahala of bathing and feeding them... Kudos to you though.
Re: Meet My Ladies by hedgesfun(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello bro am quite impressed by you I love dogs myself but I don't really have much time and space rear them for now, however I have this lady colleague of mine who is so passionate for dogs, I promised to give her one for her birthday on August 4th can I have assurance of getting one from you since you gonna have puppies by end of July.

Thanks.

generalj1:

nothing makes me happy like someone i know can take care of dogs and loves dogs.

i have mated my 2 rotts, gsd and most importantly my boerboel.

hopefully by july ending, i should be expecting some puppies from these bitches.

by all means, when u finish from school, settle down and get a place and how to care for your dog then call me.

i should have a dog for you puppy or adult.

forget how much you have....if am convinced that you can talk good care of your dog..i will give you a dog..puppy or adult.

in as much as I would love to make money from my dogs, I cherish the happiness in people when they acquire a new pet and i will love to be responsible for such smile.

enjoy your final moment in school and have a safe journey back home
Re: Meet My Ladies by Skillfullulu(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

nothing makes me happy like someone i know can take care of dogs and loves dogs.

hopefully by july ending, i should be expecting some puppies from these bitches.

by all means, when u finish from school, settle down and get a place and how to care for your dog then call me.

forget how much you have....if am convinced that you can talk good care of your dog..i will give you a dog..puppy or adult.

in as much as I would love to make money from my dogs, I cherish the happiness in people when they acquire a new pet and i will love to be responsible for such smile.

no chicken as pet?
Re: Meet My Ladies by DinhoMVP: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2015
One thing is certain...I Will Never Visit You NEVER!
Re: Meet My Ladies by ElPhoche(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=teebaxy post=35121736]I envy your grammar. your wasting your time in schools bros.[/quote
Teebaxy, I am sorry if you feel offended. The thing is, I use GOKeyboard to type, and the autocorrect/T9 is on. Sometimes, I don't go back to double-check and I fall into trouble sometimes. Forgive me. I have been a victim of it a lot, severally. Because of this, I am deactivating it now.
Re: Meet My Ladies by cbrass(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:
please anyone with pure bred siberian husky male.... i will like to mate when the time comes...i have a pure breed female

please holla me 08053341623 and 07035172923..

my wife has banned me from spending any amount again importing dogs angry

Siberian husky in Nigeria? Was even shocked to see you have one grin
Re: Meet My Ladies by ElPhoche(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Starships4u:
Oga did I hear u say graduate With this rotten English Oh JESUS!! Na una de swagg pass for down school.... LORD have mercy...
Teebaxy, Rick9, Starships4U, I am sorry if you feel offended. The thing is, I use GOKeyboard to type, and the autocorrect/T9 is on. Sometimes, I don't go back to double-check and I fall into trouble sometimes.
Forgive me. I have been a victim of it a lot, severally. Because of
this, I am deactivating it now. I believe I am not the only person to fall for it, But still ignorance is no excuse. I humbly apologize and I hope you accept.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by Ideagatesauto: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Da chariot. Keeping it alive . it's gates . #we ride
Re: Meet My Ladies by Werehkpe: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2015
For your mind now u be DMX abi

Rubbish. See Bingo for there sef
Re: Meet My Ladies by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2015
cool I like the way Dogs always know and respect d owner and family
Re: Meet My Ladies by Starships4u(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2015
ElPhoche:

Teebaxy, Rick9, Starships4U, I am sorry if you feel offended. The thing is, I use GOKeyboard to type, and the autocorrect/T9 is on. Sometimes, I don't go back to double-check and I fall into trouble sometimes.
this, I am deactivating it now. I believe I am not the only person to fall for it, But still ignorance is no excuse. I humbly apologize and I hope you accept.
owkay Bro.... I felt as much cos I saw ur other comment and was wondering if u were sleep typing

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by agabusta: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

thanks ...
i took the puppy to my guy that i always jog to his house from ikosi-ketu to Magodo...

the red label was to celebrate his induction as a new and latest dog owner... smiley

i always jog with Mama also my boerboel to ensure she remains fit and slim

Do u hold its leash while jogging or u leave d dog free?
Re: Meet My Ladies by Neossos(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:
all the ladies are 11 to 15 months old.

mama: south African boerboel
nikki: Rottweiler
nikkita : Rottweiler
angel: Siberian Husky
debbie: German shepherd
roonie: German shepherd...male

I assume 'Angel' is female... know anyone who has a male siberian husky (adult) location... Abj

Re: Meet My Ladies by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2015
kudos to all bosses in da building, may Godcontinuehismercy upon u...i saw d imagies i was ho likemagudness... anywayiwish i could bid for dogs but i cant take care of them...i don't mind anyone here with cheetah .....tanks
Re: Meet My Ladies by slam7000(m): 1:18am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

Big ups to you bro, I have mad respect for people who do what you do. I wish I could have a dog and have your sort of mentality but I just cant seem to do no matter how hard I try. My cousin has got this big dog. I admire and envy him but I just cant see myself getting one.

I have aversion for three main things. One of them is dog poos. I find it disgusting, really really disgusting. I live near the park and I see people walk their dogs everyday with black bags obviously filled with dog poo. there are others who walk their dogs early in the morning without the bags and litter the whole pathway and lawns with those things. If theres one thing that will spoil my day, it is seeing any sort of dog mess on my way to walk or home.

with so many dogs, I wonder how you handle that. I hardly eat when I go to my cousins. he doesn't know why and I find it embarrassing to tell him. I just cant get it out of my head. No offence. I love what you do. maybe I need hypnotherapy.
Re: Meet My Ladies by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2015
moreeni:
Chai! I just love forking dogs!

undecided
Re: Meet My Ladies by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2015
ElPhoche:

See as you dey apologise up and down,be like say you be oyibo oh,or you new for nairaland,nna shun those men and freestyle with your gbagun jare,nothing do you

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Ladies by mauvivi(m): 2:12am On Jun 25, 2015
I like your collections , I like dogs a lot when you have any of their puppy let me know.
Re: Meet My Ladies by princedanalyst: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2015
am a hundred percent dog fan, wish I can get one too.....but work work work....wen I get a bigger place would hala u
Re: Meet My Ladies by xreal: 2:50am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

Just 1 question for you sir.

How do you control ticks?
Re: Meet My Ladies by zudozz: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2015
hope everyone in ur village has eaten when u ll b wasting food on dir+y dogs?
Re: Meet My Ladies by xreal: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

Op, have I ever read any of your post on Nairaland (pet section)?
I doubt it.
It's either you are new here or you are one of the numerous dog lovers who have been quiet and just sitting back - observing.

BTW, where is Prodeegee?
Prodeegee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) / Habibu Muazu Yahaya: Nigerian Man Willed 20% Of His Wealth To His Cat / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.