Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Meet My Ladies - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Ladies (49380 Views)

Meet My Dogs. Ojukwu And Nnam Kanu / Meet My Pet Dog And Cat / Meet My Dog (xena).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Ladies by dwayni: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Oh my. You've got a full House Homie. What do you feed them? Regular African food or dog food?
Re: Meet My Ladies by Kirinwa: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

thanks ...
i took the puppy to my guy that i always jog to his house from ikosi-ketu to Magodo...

the red label was to celebrate his induction as a new and latest dog owner... smiley

i always jog with Mama also my boerboel to ensure she remains fit and slim

Bros me. I hope you get to keep that baby away from those dogs. Hmm.
Re: Meet My Ladies by ElPhoche(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2015
youmour:

See as you dey apologise up and down,be like say you be oyibo oh,or you new for nairaland,nna shun those men and freestyle with your gbagun jare,nothing do you
My guy, don't mind me. I messed up big time. Let me just apologize and quieten the whole ish. Hahahaha grin
Re: Meet My Ladies by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
youmour:

undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u really have a dirty mind!
Re: Meet My Ladies by imitor4us(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
I'm a die hard dog lover.
I love this session!
Re: Meet My Ladies by ewizard1: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Kool! Wish i had one too!!!
Re: Meet My Ladies by zicoraads: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:
all the ladies are 11 to 15 months old.

mama: south African boerboel
nikki: Rottweiler
nikkita : Rottweiler
angel: Siberian Husky
debbie: German shepherd
roonie: German shepherd...male
You have a nice collection there. On the average, how much do you spend to feed just one?
Re: Meet My Ladies by daclint(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2015
All I can see is enough pepper soup grin grin
Re: Meet My Ladies by Dcaliphate(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2015
DankemzI:
I love your collections bro. I envy you!
He has quite a huge task feeding them, unless he makes money from them.
Re: Meet My Ladies by decode55(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1, you're living my dream smiley
Re: Meet My Ladies by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2015
So inlove with pets especially Dogs(tiny cute ones) and cats. @Op you have my respect.
Re: Meet My Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Angel is so beautiful kiss
Re: Meet My Ladies by player007(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2015
I swear person we come your house uninvited is as good as DEAD. There are dogs and there are bingos. This ones na real dogs. The white and black one really looke intimidating and I Love it!
Re: Meet My Ladies by Meetvincent: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
general i took ur number i hope to call u in july for a rot or gsd. Cheers
Re: Meet My Ladies by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:
please anyone with pure bred siberian husky male.... i will like to mate when the time comes...i have a pure breed female

please holla me 08053341623 and 07035172923..

my wife has banned me from spending any amount again importing dogs angry
Hello, ive always wanted a husky, Kindly notify me when you have a litter.

Thanks
Re: Meet My Ladies by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

how come they all eat from the same plate in harmony?
Re: Meet My Ladies by horexy(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2015
slam7000:

Big ups to you bro, I have mad respect for people who do what you do. I wish I could have a dog and have your sort of mentality but I just cant seem to do no matter how hard I try. My cousin has got this big dog. I admire and envy him but I just cant see myself getting one.

I have aversion for three main things. One of them is dog poos. I find it disgusting, really really disgusting. I live near the park and I see people walk their dogs everyday with black bags obviously filled with dog poo. there are others who walk their dogs early in the morning without the bags and litter the whole pathway and lawns with those things. If theres one thing that will spoil my day, it is seeing any sort of dog mess on my way to walk or home.

with so many dogs, I wonder how you handle that. I hardly eat when I go to my cousins. he doesn't know why and I find it embarrassing to tell him. I just cant get it out of my head. No offence. I love what you do. maybe I need hypnotherapy.
Wooow...butty guy! Yimz
Re: Meet My Ladies by hennesseykrane(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2015
3 pic, d dog look like jon sow wolf ;D3 pic, d dog look like jon sow wolf
Re: Meet My Ladies by jimmy2smut: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
sirneyo2005:
nice dogs love the siberian husky would love to have one

I'm interested in having dog, baba how can I get to know you better?

hope say u no dae give that puppy shayo
Re: Meet My Ladies by jimmy2smut: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2015
I'm interested in dogs, how can I get to know you more baba?
Re: Meet My Ladies by francisbiz: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice to read somtin on fpage without hate, etnicity, curses and political party affiliations. I love dogs but hate fake breeds, i like pure breeds.
How do I get dogs from my broda in europe - procedures?

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by Melahou(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
guy arrange one for your nigga na
Re: Meet My Ladies by Shakiratemma(f): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

nothing makes me happy like someone i know can take care of dogs and loves dogs.

i have mated my 2 rotts, gsd and most importantly my boerboel.

hopefully by july ending, i should be expecting some puppies from these bitches.

by all means, when u finish from school, settle down and get a place and how to care for your dog then call me.

i should have a dog for you puppy or adult.

forget how much you have....if am convinced that you can talk good care of your dog..i will give you a dog..puppy or adult.

in as much as I would love to make money from my dogs, I cherish the happiness in people when they acquire a new pet and i will love to be responsible for such smile.

enjoy your final moment in school and have a safe journey back home
Bros.. . Mesef i want 1 pup ooo. .. Luv dogs.. . Wuld take care of dem... Abeg reply me
Re: Meet My Ladies by generalj1(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Good morning all,

i dont really know what to say right now. i am overwhelmed by the countless calls and BBM invites.

my dream is to make sure the gospel of pets especially dogs is wide spread among people and i will not relent to be a forefront evangelist of that goalgrin

all pictures posted were taken precisely dec 21, 2014.

since this year, i have been leaving 5am to work and returning way after 10pm hence I have never had time to take recent pictures of the dogs.

I promise to do so hopefully soon or as they start giving birth.

many thanks to Tobolos ...my new meat supplier grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by barnabas91: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
woow. am a lover of dogs right from childhood till now. there is no dog i cannot tame. i just dont how i do it but it is within. one look at d dog, d dog becomes calm when it get to me.
Re: Meet My Ladies by generalj1(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
i need to get my friend to send me the current picture of the GSD in the picture below.

she is now same size as the father now...

Re: Meet My Ladies by Prodeegee(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
xreal:

Op, have I ever read any of your post on Nairaland (pet section)?
I doubt it.
It's either you are new here or you are one of the numerous dog lovers who have been quiet and just sitting back - observing.

BTW, where is Prodeegee?

Present sir

Generalj1 but you wicked o, you had this lovely family and you never introduced us since...I think we would fine you.
Re: Meet My Ladies by generalj1(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2015
below is the picture of my GSD back in dec 6, 2014 when they were almost 3 weeks old...

1 Like

Re: Meet My Ladies by Tapout(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
mehn I've always wanted a gsd cry bro I must say, I envy u embarassed....this is really lovely
Re: Meet My Ladies by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:

tru talk .

i had 11 rott puppies and 4 GSD puppies at the same time november last year... it was fun for my family..i had 1 househelp then and my wife just got back as well.

we didnt loose anyone as well....both first time mothers

they were all 6 weeks old before xmas when my wife had to travel and my househelp too needed to go to her family for holiday..

hence I had to gave them out..since i couldnt feed them myself...work things..

now am expecting 4 bitches to whelp almost same too grin this time..my wife is back...i have 2 house helps and i will stay back to help till 6:50 am every morning before going to work.
Haa! This na serious work o.
Re: Meet My Ladies by dammike(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice set of pets.... wish to get gsd or boer but I so much like dis ur Angel. She is unique.. I will like to beep u as soon as I get a fenced apartment

generalj1:

Re: Meet My Ladies by VickyRotex(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
generalj1:
7A30A755

Can I add you? I'd love to have a puppy too cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) / Habibu Muazu Yahaya: Nigerian Man Willed 20% Of His Wealth To His Cat / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.