Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. (3330 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
aregbesola will forever be remember in d next four years he will lead us again in d state of osun view pics here.http://theelitesnigeria..com/2014/06/10-reasons-why-gov-rauf-aregbesola.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by sigain: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ogbeni my man, please! remember to pay your debt cry cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin Heard d guy is a progressive And in naija, dey don't talk down a progressive governor Make I see as apc supporters go come salute dis man *hangs on a tree till are gbese pays his workers salary

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
sigain:
Ogbeni my man, please! remember to pay your debt cry cry
hmmmmm he will surely pay it no doubt about that but pls hope big things for him we appreciate what he's doing in the state of osun.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
The same governor owing civil servants?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Olanireti(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
People are dying of hunger as a result of unpaid salary. It's affecting everything in the state. Gov should pay, this is unfair
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
abegi jare is it only him that's owing civil servant niiiiiiiiiiii even d past governors also owns civil servant too.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by sigain: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
bro, you don't need to tell me, he has done very well. am just reminding him becos pple are hungry due to Jonathan's unpaid fed. allocation affecting the civil servants.
Johnnyessence:
hmmmmm he will surely pay it no doubt about that but pls hope big things for him we appreciate what he's doing in the state of osun.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Olanireti:
People are dying of hunger as a result of unpaid salary. It's affecting everything in the state. Gov should pay, this is unfair
pls name the things that is affecting d state it was only last week d workers resume strike and it's a week now.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
sigain:
bro, you don't need to tell me, he has done very well. am just reminding him becos pple are hungry due to Jonathan's unpaid fed. allocation affecting the civil servants.
bro by special grace of God he will paid d 5 months salary even me am affected but need to work somethings out in life fulfilled. so am here to refurbished his work here but to stand in gap for my state.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by sigain: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg, this governor is no like that, he care so much about his people
AhmedMustapha:
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
more of his project more are still coming.

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by sigain: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Amen. Sorry bro and keep on with your good faith.
Johnnyessence:
bro by special grace of God he will paid d 5 months salary even me am affected but need to work somethings out in life fulfilled. so am here to refurbished his work here but to stand in gap for my state.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
more of it. this is d fashion and design company in osun even d place is not far to abeere( state secretariat area) . all d tailors that's working here are collecting salaries and they were also trained.

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
omoluabi scholar bus. primary and secondary school pupils was persuaded to be paying 20 naira for their transport.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hope he has paid the salary owned to the state workers am I the only one that saw red roofs everywhere grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I hope he has paid the salary owned to the state workers am I the only one that saw red roofs everywhere grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
red roof too is in ur village even in lagos there's red roof.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
more of d schools been constructed using aluminium materials 70% completed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
one of d dual carrage roads in west bye pass. i will soon paste d pics of d under construction m.k.o abiola airport.

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
red roof too is in ur village even in lagos there's red roof.
You mention my village, dude we are talking of a capital city with red roofs like this even in my village it is not like what i'm seeing here

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You mention my village, dude we are talking of a capital city with red roofs like this even in my village it is not like what i'm seeing here
dude post d pictures of ur capital and ur village and let us see how it looks hmmmm.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by samueld0(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
OP you dey craze no be small, how many of " WE" appreciate what he's doing. Please you beter limit the appreciation to yourselfe
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
more of d pics of d school bus.

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
dude post d pictures of ur capital and ur village and let us see how it looks hmmmm.
I am from Anambra and Idemili north headquarters Ogidi you can investigate

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by samueld0(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
more of d pics of d school bus.

Propagandalist this buses are FG buses distributed to each state during the subsidi crises but Aregbe converted them to his own project during his second term gorvernoship campaign

Proove me wrong am ready to burst all your lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by opiaoku: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
chaiii

apc rebranding thieves using media
grin grin grin grin

osun people come and see the person paid to paint your useless Hopless Aregbesola the nincompoop good

@ op will you say this if it's pdp gov.?

goosh i so much hate apc

even your fellow apc bastards will be laughing at you.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog like you

you're affected yet you have the guts to spew this trash

Thunder scatter your family there
die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by opiaoku: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aregbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria history after mbadinuju
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by samueld0(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
more of it. this is d fashion and design company in osun even d place is not far to abeere( state secretariat area) . all d tailors that's working here are collecting salaries and they were also trained.

Shut up! This company is owned by Tinubu. The headquater is at Lagos. The name Omoluabi was just given to it here in Osun becouse of the schoool Uniform project that was awarded to them.

Note: this company was the main reason why Ogbeni orderd all schools in Osun state to be wearing desame school uniform. No any tailore or cloth Material seller has the right to sow or sell school uniform materials in Osun

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by beetruth: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
May your life be filled with lies and run like the civil servants of osun state. What are you really trying to prove You post stupid photshopped infrastructures to hype him or what? Will this give food to the hungry masses or health services or a roof over their head. If you are paid to sell his lies I pray all curses of those in agony under this administration be your lot. Hypocrisy at its peak. Why not show pictures of the abandoned projects eg gbongan road. It is only under this peeps that I know that a single lane road needs to be totally destroyed to make it dual only to leave it abandoned for almost a year now. I beg you in God's name stop this propaganda now. It is only one who wears the shoes that truly knows how it pinches. I can't count the number of pensioners dead due to this neglect alone

6 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by yakubuomowumi: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
And the civil servants are owed salaries bleeped up government of Aregbe Rascal.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by opiaoku: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin @op

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold. by Hardaysheenar(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
aregbesola will forever be remember in d next four years he will lead us again in d state of osun view pics here.http://theelitesnigeria..com/2014/06/10-reasons-why-gov-rauf-aregbesola.html
....keep on fooling urself...I know if one of ur parents was among d civil servants he is owing 7 months salaries u won't dare try ds....u can make aregbe ur own mentor oo...but not for all Osun pple...quote me and I will tell u who ur aregberascal is....I am an Ijesa man....residing in Ilesa...pple are dying of hunger and u ar here saying ds....u said past admin owed workers....name any admin dt owed workers up to 7 month in Osun state history...Akande his father didn't do worst like he is doing....U are a big Liar!!!!....pple don't bliv in propaganda anymore...our eyes don clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Secretly Withdrew N500 Billion From Excess Crude Account / What is The Yoruba Word For Wisdom? / Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.