Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? (1172 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sibe007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
What will you gain in wishing the newly elected President of your Country (Nigeria) fails, just to justify your reason for voting or supporting the outgone president.

What will you or the Country gain from people just waiting to highlight or point out where the new president would fail at keeping his promises.

If Nigeria becomes better under his watch, it is to our collective benefit.

The Nation has a pledge;
I pledge Nigeria my Country, to be faithful loyal and honest,
To serve Nigeria with all my strength,
To defend our unity,
And uphold our Honour and Glory,
So help me God.

Are you true to this pledge as a citizen.

Even the outgone president is relieved of this burden he has been bearing all these while and has moved on, allowing new sets of minds and hands to help us all steer the country towards the paths of prosperity.

We have a New President, lets accept this reality and Pray for his success. Most importantly, we must realise that, just as the New President starts his duties, we have also be sworn in to the Office of the Citizen of the Federeal Republic of Nigeria.

Be an active citizen, play your part. Don't be an activist who just talks a lot of negative and highlights problems. But be an active citizen who lives in honesty and Loves their neighbours just as the major religions encourage. Speak life, speak positive, Speak Unity, Speak love, and let the blessings be ours.....

If Nigerians (The World) know and believed in the Love professed in the good books, things would have been better...

PreachLove...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by eedriyz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
They thought it will bring the clueless one back... But the sad news is that it won't. He won't eben die, cos there won't be a repeat of Yaradua like some people hoped

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one ..I only wonder why this article didn't come 6 months back when people wanted a government to fail to prove a point.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Ivanspring(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
It's the law of karma. Deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by lurther: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
The same thing you gained by bringing down GEJ's Government

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by sexymoma(f): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Like seriously... it so annoying seeing people here criticizing the new elected president...
he hasn't spent a week in his office.. Some people here been ranting "we haven't seen the change"
If una born pikin na dat same day pikin go dey waka?....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sibe007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
lurther:

In your opinion sir, what/Who brought down GEJ's Government?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by DropShot: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
dunkem21:
Nice one ..I only wonder why this article didn't come 6 months back when people wanted a government to fail to prove a point.

No! No one wanted GEJ to fail. We only withdrew our support for him when he had already FAILED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by lurther: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mtscheeeeeeeew....... Don't have your time.... just go through the archives of nairaland and thank me later..... even go through your past posts.
Sibe007:

In your opinion sir, what/Who brought down GEJ's Government?
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by gamechanger042: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ogbeni forget national pledge,buhari will fail,if u cme in a crooked way,u will go in a crooked way

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sweetguy25: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria has had 9 consecutive failed presidents(Shagari; Gen. Buhari; Gen. IBB; Shonekan; Gen. Abacha; Gen. Abdusalami; Obasanjo; Yar'Adua; GEJwink
Why should Buhari be different? Saying that he will fail is just stating the obvious. Its not out of hatred, pain or jealousy. Its Logic and reason.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by DropShot: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Nigeria has had 9 consecutive failed presidents(Shagari; Gen. Buhari; Gen. IBB; Shonekan; Gen. Abacha; Gen. Abdusalami; Obasanjo; Yar'Adua; GEJwink
Why should Buhari be different? Saying that he will fail is just stating the obvious. Its not out of hatred, pain or jealousy. Its Logic and reason.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by sexymoma(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Which government..... A Failed Government, If GEJ really Tried we wouldn't have voted baba in, The Majority voted for PMB, That should give you a clear fact that the guy man nor try at all...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by missKiffy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
I wonder o
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by gamechanger042: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
sexymoma:

Like seriously... it so annoying seeing people here criticizing the new elected president...
he hasn't spent a week in his office.. Some people here been ranting "we haven't seen the change"
If una born pikin na dat same day pikin go dey waka?....
. Ogbeni 4get dat 1 o,d way ur fada buhari promised us,it was like 2nd coming of Christ so he av 2 act fast ooooo,or else,u knw na
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sweetguy25: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:

How old are you?

Thats an irrelevant question my friend.
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by atlwireles: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
buhari's failure means freedom, that's why he MUST fail and he is going to FAIL. Quote me, and thunder will do the needful angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by sexymoma(f): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
gamechanger042:
. Ogbeni 4get dat 1 o,d way ur fada buhari promised us,it was like 2nd coming of Christ so he av 2 act fast ooooo,or else,u knw na
I won't blame you much you have been soaked in a clueless government so your clamouring for change is on the high side.... Be like say na immediately you buy land, House grow on top.....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by DropShot: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Thats an irrelevant question my friend.
Sorry. I just thought I could debate with you but you have to be at least 25 years but from your post, I think you're far younger.

Bye bye!.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by DickTator1: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari is a failure, he will fail, he failed before, he failed 3 times, his arabic name means failure.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sibe007(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
DickTator1:
Buhari is a failure, he will fail, he failed before, he failed 3 times, his arabic name means failure.

But won at the 4th

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Sweetguy25: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:

Sorry. I just thought I could debate with you but you have to be at least 25 years but from your post, I think you're far younger.

Bye bye!.

Debate with me? Lol
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by DropShot: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Debate with me? Lol
What is loling? You mean I cannot discuss with you?

This forum is to educate ourselves, right?
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by BlackTechnology: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari will receive the same treatment GEJ received

No hard feelings grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sibe007:
What will you gain in wishing the newly elected President of your Country (Nigeria) fails, just to justify your reason for voting or supporting the outgone president.

What will you or the Country gain from people just waiting to highlight or point out where the new president would fail at keeping his promises.

If Nigeria becomes better under his watch, it is to our collective benefit.

The Nation has a pledge;
I pledge Nigeria my Country, to be faithful loyal and honest,
To serve Nigeria with all my strength,
To defend our unity,
And uphold our Honour and Glory,
So help me God.

Are you true to this pledge as a citizen.

Even the outgone president is relieved of this burden he has been bearing all these while and has moved on, allowing new sets of minds and hands to help us all steer the country towards the paths of prosperity.

We have a New President, lets accept this reality and Pray for his success. Most importantly, we must realise that, just as the New President starts his duties, we have also be sworn in to the Office of the Citizen of the Federeal Republic of Nigeria.

Be an active citizen, play your part. Don't be an activist who just talks a lot of negative and highlights problems. But be an active citizen who lives in honesty and Loves their neighbours just as the major religions encourage. Speak life, speak positive, Speak Unity, Speak love, and let the blessings be ours.....

If Nigerians (The World) know and believed in the Love professed in the good books, things would have been better...

PreachLove...

WE ARE JUST RETURNING A FAVOR.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by olaboy001(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
lurther:
Shut up please, the idiott rule for 5years plus and did nothing......
and you expect PMB to solve it in his first week?
Re: What Will You Gain If Buhari Fails? by hassan85(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just like those who wished him dead failed and those who said he wil fail the forth time, same way they Tanoid Backing toothless dogs wil fail again. Change has come take it or ask Oba Akiolu where to go relax til 2019

(1) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Senate President, Bukola Saraki / Is Tinubu Really Greedy As People Have Been Speculating? / MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.