Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. (2639 Views)

Tanker Crushes A Motorcyclist, Others To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics) / Fully Loaded Petrol Tanker Crashes In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Barely 3 days after transition Rivers State has become the dirtiest State in Nigeria with all major areas dotted with heaps of dirty and smelling garbage. Wike should come to our aid.

2 Likes

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by luvinhubby(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
That refuse dump looks at least 6 months, try again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by EldaTimba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
BUSTED

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Stupid op, that refuse has weed growing through it which means Amaechi was a failure

Let them wait lemme throw Amaechi potrait there also

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by otokx(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
The refuse heaps are everywhere and the rains just remembered us.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

Doubt me then you doubt God and even yourself. Rivers is dirtier than Aba now.

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is Rumuokoro. The 1st was Obigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by otokx(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Corn season is not helping matters.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by after1: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Stupid op, that refuse has weed growing through it which means Amaechi was a failure

Let them wait lemme throw Amaechi potrait there also

Cursed fool is spewing trash as usual. Keep displaying your foolishness everywhere. M.oronic transgender

3 Likes

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by glory2glory: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just 5days after the government contractors stopped working ,everywhere is covered with dirts. Its an eyesore driving through the streets of PH. This method of dumping refuse on roads for the collectors is absurd.
Some areas in PH have private refuse collectors who pick up refuse from homes for a fee, why can't this be adopted for everyone. Government must not do everything for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by otokx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
glory2glory:
Just 5days after the government contractors stopped working ,everywhere is covered with dirts. Its an eyesore driving through the streets of PH. This method of dumping refuse on roads for the collectors is absurd.
Some areas in PH have private refuse collectors who pick up refuse from homes for a fee, why can't this be adopted for everyone. Government must not do everything for us.

Government is not doing enough, refuse collection should be work of the local government. PH has many illegal business points, markets and parks making refuse generation to be high. The road dividers at major junctions are now full fledged markets.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Ephemmm: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is high time Wike spring into action and stop all these beer palour utterances....
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ada George road. A sparkling brand new road barely a week ago.

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
More Ada George. You can drive past 4 miles on nonstop heaps of refuse on this hitherto sparkling road.

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by gregg2: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Doubt me then you doubt God and even yourself. Rivers is dirtier than Aba now.

Are u comparing yourself with God? You APC people are just damn stewpid. Sour losers.

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ada George Road before Wike

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by doctokwus: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op.Why are u people so impatient.
You people should not worry,when Wike finishes filling the potholes using Julius Berger,he would contract CCECC to come clear d refuse.
Why its taking time is that he wants the whole state to be filled with refuse before starting action,you know Wike likes doing things on a grandscale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Ikengawo: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Barely 3 days after transition Rivers State has become the dirtiest State in Nigeria with all major areas dotted with heaps of dirty and smelling garbage. Wike should come to our aid.

it was always very dirty as a place. I take it you don't like Wike?

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by gwales: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wike is wicked
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:
You people should not worry,when Wike finishes filling the potholes using Julius Berger,he would contract CCECC to come clear d refuse.
Why its taking time is that he wants the whole state to be filled with refuse before starting action,you know Wike likes doing things on a grandscale.

Abi were le le yi ke ( Na mad man be this)
U wan make d city full with refuse abi
Enemy of progress
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by coolitempa(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDP in action......make una enjoy am...... cheesy...u never know what u have until it's gone....Sai Amaechi... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by DelGardo: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
I heard Wike held a meeting with the refuse collectors on Monday. It doesn't look like it was fruitful because the heaps are getting bigger and wider.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Lanretoye(m): 12:55am On Jun 05, 2015
I tot wike took over,oh! so wike is now heap of refuse.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by stebell(m): 5:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Mr. Abagworo, I know yu hate Wike but atleast wen yu come to a forum like dis, try ur best to say the truth.
Yu of all people shud know that these dirts every where in Ph has nothing to do with Wike.
Infact I can tell yu that it was Amaechi that refused to pay the refuse contractor for that month that caused dis heaps.
Jus so yu know, Wike after the inauguration, asked all the contractors to return to work. He also summoned them to a meeting in Govt house. So tell me hw it was after transition, we started having heaps of refuse.
And yu say yu stay in Ph.

Be careful.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by pandriod: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Ikengawo:

it was always very dirty as a place. I take it you don't like Wike?
Says who? Stop lying.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by otokx(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2015
stebell:
Mr. Abagworo, I know yu hate Wike but atleast wen yu come to a forum like dis, try ur best to say the truth.
Yu of all people shud know that these dirts every where in Ph has nothing to do with Wike.
Infact I can tell yu that it was Amaechi that refused to pay the refuse contractor for that month that caused dis heaps.
Jus so yu know, Wike after the inauguration, asked all the contractors to return to work. He also summoned them to a meeting in Govt house. So tell me hw it was after transition, we started having heaps of refuse.
And yu say yu stay in Ph.

Be careful.

The heaps started about 2 weeks before WIKE so they are 3 weeks old as today makes it a week after. In my area with each heavy downpour it finds its way into the gutters which are now full and blocked.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Beremx(f): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:
nawao!

Lalasticlala
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by omenka(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2015
doctokwus:
But why are some Nigerians soooooo dirty for Christ's sake?? angry How could a normal human being place such heaps of dirt in the middle of a main road?? Gosh!! angry

This has nothing to do with government, Wike or Amaechi, it has everything to do with the orientation of the people of Rivers state. Very disgusting to say the least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by ishiamu(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
nawao!

Lalasticlala

Why do you keep mentioning lala? Most everytin u like make fp? If it's a thread against ya apc you won't call him smh 4 u
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by Beremx(f): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Why do you keep mentioning lala? Most everytin u like make fp? If it's a thread against ya apc you won't call him smh 4 u
stop stalking me ishiamu or whatever you call your useless name. You can always make your comments without following me around.

Please respect yourself.

Front page lalasticlala
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by stebell(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2015
otokx:

The heaps started about 2 weeks before WIKE so they are 3 weeks old as today makes it a week after. In my area with each heavy downpour it finds its way into the gutters which are now full and blocked.

So tell me if it was Wike that caused the heaps everywhere.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Take Over Rivers State. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2015
omenka:
But why are some Nigerians soooooo dirty for Christ's sake?? angry How could a normal human being place such heaps of dirt in the middle of a main road?? Gosh!! angry

This has nothing to do with government, Wike or Amaechi, it has everything to do with the orientation of the people of Rivers state. Very disgusting to say the least.
I said it!...Omenka is getting sense, You'll get there some day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed In USA / I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. / How To Pass USA Student Interview Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.