Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. (2620 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? / If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Achiever247(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Good day everyone, please i need help. I want to travel abroad what is the first thing i must do?.
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by yrhuhfy113: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Achiever247:
Good day everyone, please i need help. I want to travel abroad what is the first thing i must do?.

GET A PASSPORT
then go to the embassy of the country you want to travel to and find their requirements.

GO TO YOUTUBE AND FIND OTHERS WHO HAVE DONE IT ALL, TELL THE ENTIRE PROCESS THERE.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Achiever247(m): 4:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks sir 🙏👍
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by greenermodels: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Achiever247:
which country and for what purpose? I hope it's not the incoming election result that is pursuing you?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by excanny: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Seems people have finally realized Nigeria is irredeemable.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by silibaba: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
You must learn how to dance.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by PJtech: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Do giveaway
Achiever247:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Achiever247:
Which country do you have in mind? I dey Japa dey follow you like this

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Vesilli: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Following.....
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Norabay(f): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
I need to know too
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Ashirioluwa: 2:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Achiever247:
Good day everyone, please I need help. I want to travel abroad what is the first thing I must do?

The first thing to do is to get a job so you can save enough money to support your visa application. Remember to avoid visa agents.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Ashirioluwa: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2023
german89:
Nice decision and I believe it's for a good purpose ryt .

Go get ur international passport at the immigration office in any of the states, u can run express (fast process) though it's costly but very fast.
U can visit the embassy of the country u wish to travel and get the necessary information.
Then start ur application.

Meanwhile if u wish to Japa legitimately Tru either Conference, Tournament or championship route feel free to Dm at ur conveniency.
U don't need to be a sports guy or babe, just to get u d invitation, necessary documents, sponsors, insurance etc.

Nobody will ask u to pay 1kobo until ur visa is out.
Remember it's still the second best route to Japa legitimately after study route which still remains the best.
That's what guys are using to Japa legitimately for awhile now and it's very simple and easy.

Countries available now: Spain ( though their shakara too much these days but still giving out Visa)
Lithuania
Czech republic
Sweden
Finland
Estonia
Hungary
Serbia (Not Schengen but still a good place)
And then d latest country that just joined Schengen last month which is Croatia( the easiest currently).

I wish u well as u plan to Japa/travel legitimately for a better life for you and your family.
AMEN.

Are you based in any of the countries you listed above?
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=german89 post=121335926]Nice decision and I believe it's for a good purpose ryt .

Go get ur international passport at the immigration office in any of the states, u can run express (fast process) though it's costly but very fast.
U can visit the embassy of the country u wish to travel and get the necessary information.

Meanwhile if u wish to Japa legitimately Tru either Conference, Tournament or championship route feel free to Dm at ur conveniency.
U don't need to be a sports guy or babe, just to get u d invitation, necessary documents, sponsors, insurance etc.

“Meanwhile if u wish to Japa legitimately Tru either Conference, Tournament or championship route feel free to Dm at ur conveniency.
U don't need to be a sports guy or babe, just to get u d invitation, necessary documents, sponsors, insurance “
….How is it legitimate when you are entering them to attend gatherings for a skill they don’t actually have?.If a conference is for a week they expected to leave the country in a week or they become illegal once visa expires not so?.
Please be kind to your fellow man and not deceive people as desperation is all over the country especially our Youths.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Hazardd(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
german89:

Remember it's still the second best route to Japa legitimately after study route which still remains the best.
That's what guys are using to Japa legitimately for awhile now and it's very simple and easy.

Countries available now: Spain ( though their shakara too much these days but still giving out Visa)
Lithuania
Czech republic
Sweden
Finland
Estonia
Hungary
And then d latest country that just joined Schengen last month which is Croatia( the easiest currently).

I wish u well as u plan to Japa/travel legitimately for a better life for you and your family.
AMEN.
do u have any link to any country listed above
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmm ... how can you want to travel abroad and have no clue of any requirement? I'm not at all surprised a scammer is already on board.... I don't blame them ... too many people need to pay to learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Geo4646: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2023
german89:

Lithuania
Czech republic
Sweden
Finland
Estonia
Hungary

AMEN.

Fantastic.. how long is the precessing time?
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2023
german89:

What u don't have knowledge about is definitely bigger than u, always ask questions instead of commenting on some certain things.
THANKS.
I will advise everyone on this thread to be most careful and take what @german89 is proposing with a pinch of salt.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Hazardd(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
german89:

Dm at ur leisure,
Thanks.
okay bro....check you dm
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Achiever247(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thanks sir, I will love to talk more about your information. Here's my WhatsApp number 08146121783
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Geo4646: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

Please run o... Dude is a scammer.

How? Have u do biz with me b4? Share more light.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Geo4646: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

I am just advising you to run from the dude that said he can get you visa to Europe via sports route.
He will scam you

I understand u, not everything we can say on here.. can I ask u a question?
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Geo4646:

I understand u, not everything we can say on here.. can I ask u a question?
Re: I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. by Geo4646: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

Please ask me.

It seems you ve gone too deep with him too.
Please be careful, don't be too desperate like me and forget to do your due diligence.

Can I send you a email? Or whatsapp no #

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja / Wakanow Is A Scam / Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.