Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa (24237 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/vp-osinbajo-leads-nigerian-delegation-to-world-economic-forum-in-south-africa.112614/

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/06/02/nigerias-vp-leads-delegation-to-world-economic-forum-on-africa/

Nigeria - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is set to lead the Nigerian delegation to the World Economic Forum on Africa (WEFA) in Cape Town, South Africa, a Channels report says.

Professor Osinbajo is expected to give a talk on issues related to youth’s employment and job creation.

The former Minister of Finance in Nigeria, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweal, and Uche Orji of the NSIA are also attending the forum.

Focus at the forum will be on infrastructure development, financing for the region, economic growth, entrepreneurship, safeguarding Africa’s democratic dividend, Africa’s mobile technology, data revolution and designing of smarter cities among others.

The forum will also discuss how best to tackle the issues facing Africa, especially terrorism.

The three-day forum which will kick off on Wednesday, June 3, will have in attendance about 1,250 persons made up of leaders, government officials, public and private sector big names, people from the academia and NGOs civil society groups.

#Nigeria #Osinbajo

SAI Nigeria

SAI PMB

SAI Osinbajo

43 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by doublewisdom: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Okay o. We look forward to hearing his contribution.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Patangela: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Go come

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Aminat508(f): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sai Buhari grin cool

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Sai Buhari grin cool
grin cool
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Aminat508(f): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
grin cool
Agarawu23 grin

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
So from Wednesday, we will have a situation where both the president and vice president would not only not be in Abuja but not be in the country.

*whistling*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by LordVarys: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mynd44:
So from Wednesday, we will have a situation where both the president and vice president would not only not be in Abuja but not be in the country.

*whistling*
So many protocol breaches this past few days, imagine the president and vice outta the country the same time, I understand this is a new government but it's too early to be flopping, Nigerians are impatient and in no time would be pissed, PMB should get down to work abeg

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by NewNigeriaMind: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mynd44:

*whistling*

I honestly don't think both of them should be out of the country at the same time.

He may then decide to join is president in the world economic forum after south Africa which means we are looking at a week without both in Nigeria.

I hope they know what they are doing

10 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by folabayo1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
My vp oya chop kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
First official duty.

But remember.......Boko and other sundries demand your attention too.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by tollytexy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
i've got nothing to say.. i just wanna have a front page comment smiley
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Now that's a VP! Not that walking stick Namadi Sambo. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by chiefinalowo: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
President will be in Niger/Chad
Vice President will be in South Africa
No SGF
No Chief of Staff
No Ministers
No Advisers
No Special Assistants

Buhari/Yemi are trying to make Nigerians speak against them.
I wish this administration will not be slower than that of Yaradua.

All the best as Nigeria will be having no leader as from tomorrow.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
At last, a working VPcheesy

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one

Create an idiagbon out of Osinbajo.

That's what i'm talking about mehn!!!

As for those saying the President and VP cannot both travel at the same time...tell me why we have a senate president.

The constitution abhors vaccuum, so thats why we have a hierarchy. President, VP, senate president, speaker, CJN.

23 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by tollytexy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
chiefinalowo:
President will be in Niger/Chad
Vice President will be in South Africa
No SGF
No Chief of Staff
No Ministers
No Advisers
No Special Assistants

Buhari/Yemi are trying to make Nigerians speak against them.
I wish this administration will not be slower than that of Yaradua.

All the best as Nigeria will be having no leader as from tomorrow.

PDP Member Alert smiley

22 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by IbileArmy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls dont like my comment please. i hate likes

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by millionaireman: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
In S. Africa will APC agree that Nigeria's economy grew and surpassed S. Africa's under Jonathan administration?

APC media and pundits disagreed when International Economic indicators announced that Nigeria's economy had overtaken S.Africa's as Africa's fastest growing economy.

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by richidinho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
D
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by kingdenny(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just dey pass *sips coke*
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Holyfield1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
This man is a silent genius....He doesn't brag, insult lyk some people,Make I no mention name..... tongue tongue tongue tongue.I just love him

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by adorablepepple(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Lord is your strength, carry goo

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
tollytexy:

PDP Member Alert smiley

Senate President nkor..isnt he no 3 wink

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
baba make I follow u reach there for personal assistant

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by SaiBuharii: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
B
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thank God...Our VP is working. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by jorlons(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one. While our amiable PMB is mapping out plans on how to end the security challenges in the North East, our VP PYO will be focusing on the economy, meeting world economic scholars to get ideas to revive our economy.

That's an efficient way to achieve results unlike in GEJ's administration when samboribo was practically dormant.

APC needs to organize a free tutorial on both how to become an effective opposition and how to lead effectively, to PDP.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Chukwutobi: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
We need implementation ASAP.

We are tired of plans.

Every government comes up with plans without implementation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians are expectant!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by millionaireman: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I honestly don't think both of them should be out of the country at the same time.

He may then decide to join is president in the world economic forum after south Africa which means we are looking at a week without both in Nigeria.

[b]I hope they know what they are doin[/b]g

They may be craving a benevolent dictator, who knows.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by femofecumzi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmn...me i'm stil jobles ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.