Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa (24252 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by BigBen10: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mynd44:
So from Wednesday, we will have a situation where both the president and vice president would not only not be in Abuja but not be in the country.

*whistling*

I think you guys are getting unnecessary too
worried and impatient.
It may not look like it but Buhari is tackling the
most important issue of all which is SECURITY.
To make right decisions he has to know what is
on ground first. He wouldnt want to dable into
issues without knowing the true picture of things
with first hand information. Hence, things like
CORRUPTION fighting and ECONOMIC POLICIES
will come later of which he and his VP will still
have to go to the process of accessing the
situation on ground first before making decisions.
PLEASE be patient. step vy step, little by little
we will get there. keep calm. focus ur minds on
other things while following the news if after 1
month symptoms persists call the doctor
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by BigBen10: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I honestly don't think both of them should be out of the country at the same time.

He may then decide to join is president in the world economic forum after south Africa which means we are looking at a week without both in Nigeria.

I hope they know what they are doing

I think you guys are getting unnecessary too
worried and impatient.
It may not look like it but Buhari is tackling the
most important issue of all which is SECURITY.
To make right decisions he has to know what is
on ground first. He wouldnt want to dable into
issues without knowing the true picture of things
with first hand information. Hence, things like
CORRUPTION fighting and ECONOMIC POLICIES
will come later of which he and his VP will still
have to go to the process of accessing the
situation on ground first before making decisions.
PLEASE be patient. step vy step, little by little
we will get there. keep calm. focus ur minds on
other things while following the news if after 1
month symptoms persists call the doctor

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by molas02: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
we ar in state of emmergency our president and vp ar in forign soil.......no b dere 4t, na coup-de-tat 4t
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by molas02: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
even Osinbanjo?
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Constitutionally, he should be incharge of economic issues, so it means we have working VP unlike Sambo.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by amanze15(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
We need a lot of international PR in the next 6 months, the past administration didnt do much about that,.....dilapidated reserves, we need to convince investors that we are still profitable as a country, only a true Nigerian would see that
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
byrron:

If that crap u wrote up there is what u boast of as being educated then u must be an alumni of oluwole educational system.

Arrogant ignorance in full display.

you are funny.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by goodgood2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
You're a suspect. Pull off your shirt. I need to be sure you don't have "that thing" on you.
Aminat508:
Sai Buhari grin cool
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Aminat508(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
goodgood2:
You're a suspect. Pull off your shirt. I need to be sure you don't have "that thing" on you.
Oyaaaa come tongue
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by stinggy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is Konjo Weal Ngosi with them angry
To keep our VP warm. weather is cold down there, you should understand na wink
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by folabayo1(f): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
sirwilly1:

Na pastor he be o. Do you want anointing to fall on you?
oya nw make d anointing fall grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeowl:
Constitutionally, he should be incharge of economic issues, so it means we have working VP unlike Sambo.

They've obviously decided per delegation of duties and this is a parfet fit for the VP...
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
byrron:

Who thought u this crap u wrote up there?

So u were thought that the SP will start performing the executive functions of the president while the president is not incapacitated, impeached or dead simply because he and his vp travelled out of the country?

E-Teachers teaching nonsense in NL since only God knows when!
[/s]

Stop making noise. The country can function and will function in the absence of both the president and the VP.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
President and d vice out of d country at d same time, isn't it dangerous
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Sam25(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its disheartening to see the comments of seemingly literate guys in this case. If the VP is not travelling, they will say that he is not working. If the president stayed behind they will say he is not doing anything. Both of them are going on valuable assignment and guys are complaining.
I want everyone to know that you are not in their position because you are not better than them. If you are better you should not be where you are today. Finally, we don't have to make comments on every topic. Thank you

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
amanze15:
We need a lot of international PR in the next 6 months, the past administration didnt do much about that,.....dilapidated reserves, we need to convince investors that we are still profitable as a country, only a true Nigerian would see that

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sam25:
Its disheartening to see the comments of seemingly literate guys in this case. If the VP is not travelling, they will say that he is not working. If the president stayed behind they will say he is not doing anything. Both of them are going on valuable assignment and guys are complaining.
I want everyone to know that you are not in their position because you are not better than them. If you are better you should not be where you are today. Finally, we don't have to make comments on every topic. Thank you

Well said.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sam25:

Many of them care less about Nigeria as a country as pronounced by the same characters, they are tribalists, hate mongers and bigots on patrol doing what they do best...

They are all losers and dead enders..
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by tpiadotcom: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is he in south africa or sudan?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop making noise. The country can function and will function in the absence of both the president and the VP.

you should be ashamed of yourself for joining issues with me over my response to an ignorant fella like u?

Did you even read the comment made by him which I responded to?

Let me educate u like I did to him as well, the senate president does not become an acting executive president simply because the president and the vp travelled out of the country- get that into your empty ignorant skull.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by NewNigeriaMind: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sam25:

Easy bro, not everybody that complained is a tanoid.

Still let people express their fears, for some they want to feel their president or vp is on ground all the time. That's to me is reassuring. You will be surprise so people voted apc specifically cause of the vp.

Plus you noticed the two haven't appointed their aids and ministers which is why I am worried. Who will carry on while they are not around.

You could have just reassured the masses they will have a plan to ensure things get done while they are gone.

Shalom
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
byrron:

you should be ashamed of yourself for joining issues with me over my response to an ignorant fella like u?

Did you even read the comment made by him which I responded to?

Let me educate u like I did to him as well, the senate president does not become an acting executive president simply because the president and the vp travelled out of the country- get that into your empty ignorant skull.

Lack of any ability to read and comprehend failed you. The person you ignorantly quoted was talking about leadership vacuum and hierarchy in case of emergencies and not just the SP assuming the president's duties just for the heck of it as you ignorantly consumed..
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by jieta: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Senate President and Speaker will be happy
i don't get u
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by KelvinC1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Uhmm
at least i have got a presido that fancy suit now... Good ONE... Suit make you look smart and seriously serious... #ADOYII
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by ekiloui(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Finally an active VP unlike Sambo (king of ghost workers)
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
jieta:
i don't get u

If they both die .... you know....

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
stinggy:

To keep our VP warm. weather is cold down there, you should understand na wink
Osingbade go leave Dolapo and doing the no-no with this grey-haired woman? Kai menini sad
Impossicantly impossibru grin
Check that woman lips out for a try undecided sad undecided
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
aresa:

Lack of any ability to read and comprehend failed you. The person you ignorantly quoted was talking about leadership vacuum and hierarchy in case of emergencies and not just the SP assuming the president's duties just for the heck of it as you ignorantly consumed..

If that was ur deduction from a misleading and catigorical assertion from that comment which was presented as a statement of fact by the commenter and reaffirmed again by him to me in his second response then I make bold to say that you have a constipated idea of what the term "COMPREHENSION" is all about.

Go back and read his comment again and again then u will figure out that Illusory comprehension nuts needs to be re-screwed back so as to fit.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by stinggy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Osingbade go leave Dolapo and doing the no-no with this grey-haired woman? Kai menene sad
Impossicantly impossibru grin
Check that woman lips out for a try undecided sad undecided

Variety is always a spice of life
Lips ke, kissing nor b must na cheesy cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
stinggy:

Variety is always a spice of life
Lips ke, kissing nor b must na cheesy cheesy
cheesy I gif up cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by worksmart(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
31 sec video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMOLWwowFM&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW2kulTq28EYFHkF-tZaybWQ&index=54

Approaching 1 week since Buhari or members of his transition commitee have been seen in public
chiefinalowo:
President will be in Niger/Chad
Vice President will be in South Africa
No SGF
No Chief of Staff
No Ministers
No Advisers
No Special Assistants

Buhari/Yemi are trying to make Nigerians speak against them.
I wish this administration will not be slower than that of Yaradua.

All the best as Nigeria will be having no leader as from tomorrow.
Re: VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa by aresa: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
byrron:

If that was ur deduction from a misleading and catigorical assertion from that comment which was presented as a statement of fact by the commenter and reaffirmed again by him to me in his second response then I make bold to say that you have a constipated idea of what the term "COMPREHENSION" is all about.

Go back and read his comment again and again then u will figure out that Illusory comprehension nuts needs to be re-screwed back so as to fit.

The constitution abhors vacuum, so thats why we have a hierarchy. President, VP, senate president, speaker, CJN.

The poster was asserting that the constitution made provisions for continuity in case leadership vacuum.

The poster also used the word vacuum for a reason and maybe you should even need to read up the meaning of leadership vacuum to help you out.

Is the highlighted true or not.? Yes Or No and if your answer is yes, then keep quiet and let it go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.