Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (52187 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
face the topic and stop being violent.

Kai buhari
i go wound you o
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by after1: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nicepoker:
but u know my senile mother is a big time f00l.

Yeah i know the animal is a fool. Good of you
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nicepoker(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

You mean the accursed oaf that gave birth to you should be killed for bringing a shameless animal like you to this world. I will humbly donate a casket for his final sending off. May her soul rest in hell.
if I slap u it will be considered as animal abuse

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by MKO4ever(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Now I know that Jonathan and Co. are the ones behind boko haram

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by ameezy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin where are the sai buhari fans

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by myklangelo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kettle?
No useful space, well utilised!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Mourin(f): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari call thy boys 2 order. sad

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by datcrazynurze: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
these people will now go and celebrate buhari in ajannah
Pls tell me u were being sarcastic
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
Now I know that Jonathan and Co. are the ones behind boko haram

And that is patently NOT true.

Haba Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
ameezy:
grin
where are the sai buhari fans

Anybody shouting sai Buhari from today is a terrorist
It is now a terrorist language

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by after1: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nicepoker:
if I slap u it will be considered as animal abuse

How can an accursed jobless animal like you slap someone? You must be a certified e.diot. fool
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by spicyhunky: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]
If you have just a little common sense even as minute as a mustard seed, it would've occurred to you that the evil suicide bomber used the "chants of Sai Buhari" and dancing as a decoy to deceive the unfortunate people around him to come join him. It's very unfortunate that Nigerians are stuck with fools like this as the new opposition.

RIP to the dead.
Tour opinion sounds good.The evil monster they created to destabilise GEJ is surely coming back to consume them.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]
If you have just a little common sense even as minute as a mustard seed, it would've occurred to you that the evil suicide bomber used the "chants of Sai Buhari" and dancing as a decoy to deceive the unfortunate people around him to come join him. It's very unfortunate that Nigerians are stuck with fools like this as the new opposition.

RIP to the dead.
its a pity,u"re already a zombie...in the face of the truth you"re still deluding yourself,wot kinda person are you? Has ur delusion really gotten to this stage that even when the truth's in front of you,u still look for an excuse for ur delusion...u"re really a pathetic soul...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Fynline(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
myklangelo:
Actually Sai Buhari sounds more like terrorist's mantra to me than a political mantra. Whenever I hear it, it reminds me of the thoughts of the northerners that killed many NYSC members in 2011.
Sai Buhariiiiii!!!!!, isi mmadu a da kpim n'ala.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

I was in in Bauchi in 2011. I experienced the horror and will never forget!

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nicepoker(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

How can an accursed jobless animal like you slap someone? You must be a certified e.diot. fool
haven't ur parents told u that u are a product of in breeding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by adeA1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
I knw this wll stll fake many wit just ordinary emty skulls to deduce tha guy's chantin as a decoy
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Henceforth, anybody that screams Sai Buhari is a terror suspect.

Boko haram seems like they are celebrating buhari's win by bombing everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by ekenzify(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
So many unexplained circumstances going on in this world at large. Why chant "sai buhari"? Was d suicide bomber trying to draw crowd to himself? Or is it the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
I knw this is d handwork of Buhari's enemies bt let dem continue. Na dem go taya. Come 2019, i'll still vote for sai baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by drey076(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

Dumb fool. Shameless transgender is happy that people died just to spite Buhari. Ediot
The guy is really a big fool
I wish those bokoharam can relocate to his area and teach his pple some lesson

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by gamechanger042: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.
. Oga 4get dat tin, buhari is d c I c of boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by myklangelo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fynline:

I was in in Bauchi in 2011. I experienced the horror and will never forget!

I feel you bro, I pray that, that will be a past that will never revisit the present.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by frankyychiji(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Mogidi, barcanista, firefire, francizy come and see the truth

The word *Sai Buhari* is hereby declared as a terrorist word, anybody that uses it should be arrested and shipped to guatanamo bay
Sai Buhari ooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let this be a lesson
You don't acquire and train a pet lion for the purposes of attacking your enemy forgetting that one day despite all your nurture and care it will grow up and remember that it is a wild animal and may turn against you
That is the story of boko haram,
Their " clueless one" is gone
Who do we blame now?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

Dumb fool. Shameless transgender is happy that people died just to spite Buhari. Ediot

You're only encouraging him. Silence is the best answer for his clueless self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
Are we moving into the era of political fanatism? The way nairalanders take sides with politicians and their parties, I won't be surprised if southerners also start detonating themselves because of their political leanings.

Den u don't know southerners.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Goodnuel: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.
You may be right..

I just wonder why there is always someone who knows the exact things even when happen.

cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by kent79: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.

Bt looking at it critically, why didn't any suicide bomber chant 'Goodluck or Jonathan' when BH was wrecking pples life during GEJ tenure.

I will like u to look at it from that angle

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by xcolanto(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Those screaming Sai Buhari has always been suspicious to me! It was the same chant that got down youth corpers and innocent southern citizens during the post election violence in the north. Indeed the dogs and the baboons soaking in blood has come into full manifestation.

It's more of Sai boko.hari now I tell you. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by neocortex: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.

RIP to the dead

Common sense is actually not common for people like you , everything is seen through the myopic mirror of Buhari vs them,a suicide bomber celebrated the swearing in of his pay master and you twisted the story just to defend your god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by gamechanger042: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
See dis one sha,e dn reach buhari tenure,u dey form saint,but during jonathan's regime,u will be ranting rubbish,d truth is coming out buhari is a blood sucker fact!!

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Ephemmm: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
LMAyedun:
Buhari should resign.

Empty skull...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.