Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,628 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Am Tired Of Searching.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired Of Searching.... (7751 Views)

This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills / I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? / I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am tired of searching, whats the use? I have so much locked inside, but the world doesnt care!! I never thought it would be like this, i had it all planned out u see.... "finish school, get a job in the bank" none of my coursemates believe i am at home, whats the use of searching? Telling ur parents u going for an interview and coming back empty handed. Maybe my calling is biz, i dont know!! But one thing is sure i am no more applying, i cant take one more heartache. cry cry
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by singlefade25(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't give up, dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Rich4god(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Life isn't that easy... Just like me, I got it all planned out... But due to some family issues and some factors, I couldn't get a job in the corporate world... I have to resort to biz with the little capital that I have, after I got tired of searching...
So, don't just give up... But in the main time, if you have some cash, just start up some thing so as to get busy...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Rich4god(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
toyeoye:

Please give up dear don't mind singlefade25 at all..
lolz... I guess u r kidding...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmm...my dear I feel your pain. Please do not give up. If you don't try then how will the desired come? This is even when you should intensify your efforts. Take a cue from Abraham Lincoln...or let's not even go far, consider our very own president. I believe there is a potential on the inside of you that is yet to be unleashed so I repeat DO NOT GIVE UP. Your latter will surely be greater than your past.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rich4god:
Life isn't that easy... Just like me, I got it all planned out... But due to some family issues and some factors, I couldn't get a job in the corporate world... I have to resort to biz with the little capital that I have, after I got tired of searching...
So, don't just give up... But in the main time, if you have some cash, just start up some thing so as to get busy...

One needs cash to set up, its okay though God dey! He is ever faithful, i will definitely feel better in the morning. @Singlefade25 thank u, i appreciate.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by toyeoye(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rich4god:
lolz... I guess u r kidding...

It's true now, I'm tired of people coming here sulking and expecting words of encouragement from us.. Another one said he was going to commit suicide the other day. FYI, I'm searching too and I ain't gon quit till I create my personal HELP ME THANK GOD NAIRALANDERS I FINALLY GOT MY DREAM JOB thread.. AMEN

10 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by luminousity(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't give up.. Also you need to understand that you might have to start low at times and don't be too selective in your job hunting.
Try all the outsourcing agency like VLA, In-sourcing,
Workforce, ICSL, SOL etc, go to their offices to submit your hard copy cv. Though they might not offer a permanent job but at least a job to earn something whereby you can save for period of time to ventures into something else or better still acquire the experience and skills to land you your desirable job.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dasher90:
Hmmm...my dear I feel your pain. Please do not give up. If you don't try then how will the desired come? This is even when you should intensify your efforts. Take a cue from Abrahm Lincoln...or let's not even go far, consider our very own president. I believe there is a potential on the inside of you that is yet to be unleashed so I repeat DO NOT GIVE UP. Your latter will surely be greater than your past.

Thank u, it has to be greater and brighter too
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
luminousity:
Don't give up.. Also you need to understand that you might have to start low at times and don't be too selective in your job hunting.
Try all the outsourcing agency like VLA, In-sourcing,
Workforce, ICSL, SOL etc, go to their offices to submit your hard copy cv. Though they might not offer a permanent job but at least a job to earn something whereby you can save for period of time to ventures into something else or better still acquire the experience and skills to land you your desirable job.

I went to walcoss consulting today, they asked for 1k for me to register, wey i never see job. That just let the current out, called my Sis, friend and guy, they all said i shud not try it. So here i am, crying and wondering what sin i have committed, i know i am not the best person earth, bt i cant be the worst,,,,, can i?? cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by absoluteSuccess: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:
I am tired of searching, whats the use? I have so much locked inside, but the world doesnt care!! I never thought it would be like this, i had it all planned out u see.... "finish school, get a job in the bank" none of my coursemates believe i am at home, whats the use of searching? Telling ur parents u going for an interview and coming back empty handed. Maybe my calling is biz, i dont know!! But one thing is sure i am no more applying, i cant take one more heartache. cry cry
Welcome to the valley of decision. You already have a seed of greatness in that thought, if you will like to explore the option on business, I will like to talk with you. Meanwhile, don't give up on either option, but choose one.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by singlefade25(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
toyeoye:

Please give up dear don't mind singlefade25 at all..
you joking right?
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Rich4god(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:

One needs cash to set up, its okay though God dey! He is ever faithful, i will definitely feel better in the morning. @Singlefade25 thank u, i appreciate.
i understand that one needs cash to start... But am sure that if u look around your area, there could be something that you can start doing without cash... Though as a lady. I don't know if that will be easy for you. I start mine without cash cis its a real time hustling... I have to do away with my graduate ego and face reality... Later on, a friend lend me some cash to support my hustle... Even though am limited in my biz due to lack of strong capital, but I still thank God for where I am now plus exp gained. So the bottom line is... Try looking for things to do pending when the work comes. You myt be lucky, you will end up employing some one...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by sallysalsa09: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:

I CAN TOTALLY FEEL WHAT YOU ARE FEELING I HAVE BEEN DER WA AT HOME FOR TWO YEARS WHILE MY MATES WERE MAKING GIANT STRIDES.YOU WILL BE FINE AND YOU WILL GET THAT JOB.AND ALL THIS WILL BE TO LOOK BACK AND SMILE UPON.JUST DON'T GIVE KEEPING PUSHING AND DONT TURN AWAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS; FRIENDS THAT ARE ALREADY WORKING THEY WILL BE A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO YOU, BELIEVE ME I GOT MY JOB THROUGH MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND SCHOOLMATE.
YOU WILL NEVER CAN TELL EVEN NAIRALAND MEMBERS CAN HELP YOU ABI NO BE SO MY PEOPLE smiley

LETS LEND A HELPING HAND
CHEERS LOVE

SORRY FOR THE TYPOS

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by LEvuls(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tired since 1980, am into prostitution now and its paying me more than the coperate work . All thanks to my common sense and condoms
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Diamby: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:
what i know is that no matter your situation in this world you will find someone on worse situation than yours.I have been searching for job since 5years after service and 7years after graduation though i graduated young have since passed the age set by companies for entry level.I have lost count of the number of interviews and test i have done since 2010.So take heart at least you still eat daily and in good health.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by olayincar(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
U knw wat,mayb u should chanqe ur environment
if u are in lag,goto another state
nd b prayerful

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Do not give up my friend we have been there it is only for a while,just have faith,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Op these story is for you.

A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. God is good and perfect!!The song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer Heratio Spafford,his only son died at age 4 in 1871,in 1872, the great Chicago fire wiped out his vast estate made from a successful legal career, in 1873 he sent his wife & 4 daughters over to Europe on a summer trip on the ill fated ville du Havre. Since he had a lot of work to do, he planned to follow them later. The Ship sank & he lost his 4 daughters with the wife being the only survivor,she sent him a famous telegram which simply read,SAVED ALONE.... On His return home, his Law firm was burned down and the insurance refused to pay, they said "It's An Act Of God". He had no money to pay for his house and no work, he also lost his house. Then while sitting and thinking what's happening to him, being a spiritual person, he wrote a song - whatever my Lord, you have taught me to say - It is well, it is well with my soul. My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude. When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say? Do you praise God? Do you blame the devil? A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf. Just sit down and say, Today God, it is well with my soul, I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends. Above all, I am thankful that I have the Lord on my side. Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulations) so thank God for what you have. "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With My Soul! Touch someone's life with this message if God is for us, who can be against us? Don't read if you can't forward. God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way.

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by luminousity(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:

I went to walcoss consulting today, they asked for 1k for me to register, wey i never see job. That just let the current out, called my Sis, friend and guy, they all said i shud not try it. So here i am, crying and wondering what sin i have committed, i know i am not the best person earth, bt i cant be the worst,,,,, can i?? cry
Don't give up. I once had an accident last year May at Allen Junction, Ikeja after failing an interview/selection process which left a scar on my face till today, just in the name of searching for job and I still never gave up, though on a contract job since last year August via VLA and till date I am still on the high alert looking for a better offer else where.
Also those outsource agency I stated earlier are for real and they will never ask you to pay dime.
Just be patient and never stop applying massively cos you never can say which job will pay the bills at the end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmmm, no comments
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Funpeter: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
luminousity:

Don't give up. I once had an accident last year May at Allen Junction, Ikeja after failing an interview/selection process which left a scar on my face till today, just in the name of searching for job and I still never gave up, though on a contract job since last year August via VLA and till date I am still on the high alert looking for a better offer else where.
Also those outsource agency I stated earlier are for real and they will never ask you to pay dime.
Just be patient and never stop applying massively cos you never can say which job will pay the bills at the end.
please kindly drop the address of those recruitment agency.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
imag5:
Op these story is for you.

A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. God is good and perfect!!The song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer Heratio Spafford,his only son died at age 4 in 1871,in 1872, the great Chicago fire wiped out his vast estate made from a successful legal career, in 1873 he sent his wife & 4 daughters over to Europe on a summer trip on the ill fated ville du Havre. Since he had a lot of work to do, he planned to follow them later. The Ship sank & he lost his 4 daughters with the wife being the only survivor,she sent him a famous telegram which simply read,SAVED ALONE.... On His return home, his Law firm was burned down and the insurance refused to pay, they said "It's An Act Of God". He had no money to pay for his house and no work, he also lost his house. Then while sitting and thinking what's happening to him, being a spiritual person, he wrote a song - whatever my Lord, you have taught me to say - It is well, it is well with my soul. My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude. When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say? Do you praise God? Do you blame the devil? A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf. Just sit down and say, Today God, it is well with my soul, I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends. Above all, I am thankful that I have the Lord on my side. Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulations) so thank God for what you have. "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With My Soul! Touch someone's life with this message if God is for us, who can be against us? Don't read if you can't forward. God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way.

Thank u so much! And you are so right! There is a reason for everythingg, this cannot last forever. Cant wait to look back n smile at all this. Thank u, God bless you all. Good night

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by obinna2nv(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Life is what happens when we are busy making plans!! In other words, life doesn't give a shit about your plans... So keep your chin up and keep on keeping on, eventually you'll get your breakthrough!! Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by temmyt20(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
lemme encourage u wth dis

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexychristeen:
if you make up your mind on going into business' i may offer u some help

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Onajevwe(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Sexychristeen:

I understand how you feel. You've got to be strong. Better days are coming.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Ramos16(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Sexychristeen:
for me i have decided not to tell anybody of my interviews, it eases your disappointment quickly, go your interview lowkey come back lowkey, nobody knows what happens, then one day you come home with the big news, the joy will be overwhelming. But the truth as i was told is that winners never quit and quitters never win, so you have to just keep trying
one way or another

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by kachnov(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
@Op listen to sia's titanium and draw inspiration from the lyrics.We are all in life together trying to achieve success,but all paths to success can't be the same.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2015
JudismphD:
if you make up your mind on going into business' i may offer u some help

Thank you, but i did not come here to beg, just wanted to share some bitterness and hopefully feel better. It worked a little.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching.... by Sexychristeen(f): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Ramos16:

for me i have decided not to tell anybody of my interviews, it eases your disappointment quickly, go your interview lowkey come back lowkey, nobody knows what happens, then one day you come home with the big news, the joy will be overwhelming. But the truth as i was told is that winners never quit and quitters never win, so you have to just keep trying
one way or another

I think its the best, but how will i get tfare at times if i dont tell my parents? not working u know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Dorben Polytechnic, August 2018 / FCMB 2022 Executive Trainee Programme / Apply Now For Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.