Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". (1344 Views)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
I guess the jaggaban of Africa "Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu" could not hold the excitment enclosed within his heart as he made the statement during a close door meeting with other APC dignitaries and members.He said,and i quote "i know alot of people are still skeptical about this new administration and the challenges ahead of it but i am happy and strongly believe Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo can help put Nigeria in the right path".He made this statement during a closed door meeting with other top APC leaders fTheld at the APC Central House in Lagos State around 1:00pm today.The ex-governor of Lagos state 'Babatunde Raji Fashola' was also sighted at the meeting alongside APC top leader 'Abdulsalham' and also the APC spokesman 'Lai Muhamed'.....Other stories will follow shortly.

SOURCE: http://www.channelstvlive/2015/06/28/i-strongly-believe-in-osinbajo-and-buhari-says-tinubu/html
Cc:Lalasticlala..........
FRONTPAGE!!
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by PassingShot(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Make dem do give us cabinet joor.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by ruggedboy01: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na ur investment sir........ If u don't strongly believe in Buhari who else will? Ur investment don mature sha angry

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
GOD WILL GUIDE THEM RIGHT.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Story for d gods(apc supporters)
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Truth24(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Keep believing
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by 9jii(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Truth24:
Keep believing
barcanista:
Why won't you be happy when your "investment" is about to "mature"?
Even. The paid APC trolls (above) are complaining of "tiredness". They never thought that their job discription will be this hectic. I sympathise with them anyway.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Story for d gods(apc supporters)

Those that didn't, there's a Lagoon for them to escape.

i heard it was dredged to accommodate them all. grin

4 Likes

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
ok! me too grin

1 Like

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
yeah! they are capable of giving us the change we called for cool

1 Like

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's the Jagaban 1 of Africa talking.
We, (Apc) believe in both men (Buhari & Osibanjo)

Haters, the Lagoon is ever accommodating.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Make dem do give us cabinet joor.

Chai! I no fit wait oo angry
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Chai! I no fit wait oo angry
I don taya joor. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
"i know alot of people are still skeptical about this new administration and the challenges ahead of it but i am happy and strongly believe Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo can help put Nigeria in the right path"

Even. The paid APC trolls (above) are complaining of "tiredness". They never thought that their job discription will be this hectic. I sympathise with them anyway.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by jorlons(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Other news follows shortly.....
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
yeah! they are capable of giving us the change we called for cool
........Yes!they are very capable of delivering the change we need.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
........Yes!they are very capable of delivering the change we need.
cool
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Dannyset(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
"I" Crazily and fanatically believe in them too. They will deliver.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
"I" Crazily and fanatically believe in them too. They will deliver.
.....I know that for sure too!
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
The jagaban borgu of the FRN himself. The master tactician.
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
where are the mods to push this thread to frontpage? Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by calebbintus: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kkkk
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by JingoOAU(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

A paid he-goat like you saying someone is paid....it takes a thief to know a thief...stop thinking with your anus....start thinking with your dick
Re: TINUBU:"I Strongly Believe In Buhari And Osinbajo". by Adultnextdoor(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
I guess the jaggaban of Africa "Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu" could not hold the excitment enclosed within his heart as he made the statement during a close door meeting with other APC dignitaries and members.He said,and i quote "i know alot of people are still skeptical about this new administration and the challenges ahead of it but i am happy and strongly believe Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo can help put Nigeria in the right path".He made this statement during a closed door meeting with other top APC leaders fTheld at the APC Central House in Lagos State around 1:00pm today.The ex-governor of Lagos state 'Babatunde Raji Fashola' was also sighted at the meeting alongside APC top leader 'Abdulsalham' and also the APC spokesman 'Lai Muhamed'.....Other stories will follow shortly.

SOURCE: http://www.channelstvlive/2015/06/28/i-strongly-believe-in-osinbajo-and-buhari-says-tinubu/html
Cc:Lalasticlala..........
FRONTPAGE!!

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Again: Police Uncover Fake Currency Factory In Ibadan / BOMBSHELL: Will Alhaji Lai Mohammed Ever Say The Truth? / Tinubu And Fashola Fighting Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.