Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters (55939 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
So Buhari will not keep the Minister of Defence for himself, he wants to keep the Minister of Niger Delta Petroleum to himself, so he can allocate Oil Blocs to his kindreds and renew their licenses in secret. God is watching this Daura President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
God bless the President.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by babseg(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
NO TO UR VILLAGE.... grin...RAM

grin grin grin ewu
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Forwetinnah: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Okay..what someone told me is gradually materialising. From what I hear NNPC/Marketers would be taken off the equation too, giving Bubu freelance to ship whatever quantity of crude over-seas for refining and bring back lesser quantity for the nation. This was how Abacha made his gazillions if this story is anything to go by. APEEEEECEEEEEE!! Chaaaaange. Chai, we nefa see anything grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by stayblack: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
olusolaj:

EWUU

NA LIKE THAT,UR PEOPLE DEY CLIMB EAT LEAF,NO WONDER U DEY BRAINLESS.... grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by kodded(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Setaje:
When the Israelites in the bible were being ruled by prophets. At that time Samuel was the last prophet to rule Israel. The Israelite said they wanted change. They did not want to be ruled by prophets anymore. God was not happy with it either but he answered the Israelite by appointing Saul who happened to be the tallest among the assembled Israelite and he was chosen as the first king of Israel. You want a king! A king you shall get!. He had the charisma and demeanor of a king but What happened to the Israelites when Saul assumed position!!!!!!!!!!!?
may GOD bless you greatly because you just made my day with this wonderfull peice

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Berrymoss(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Macelliot:
Hmm, hope our oil resources won't be directed to the North-East...
Can Buhari appoint a Niger-delta as the new Emir of Kano?
. Am a learner. Just joined. Gej my role model
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Elxandre(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Someone that claimed he was going to stabilize global oil price?
Let's be reasonable abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
If that is what it would take to restore Nigeria, then why not?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
UR MADDNESS AT ITS PEAK... grin
You are irrelevant I swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by femliany(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
60billion naira for Niger/Delta Agbero?dia ris godu oo
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Setaje(f): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
kodded:
may GOD bless you greatly because you just made my day with this wonderfull peice

I am happy someone understands what I just typed. God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by ayusco85(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Please He will not die! But it is not justifiable as the decision signals a slap to all competent/honest Nigerians.

Must Ministerial appointment be limited to the politicians? That is the fundamental mistake that causes lack of progress in this country. All politicians are optimistic about their self interests as that were the primary traits that propel their move to join politics.

Nigeria is blessed with proven competent and men of good integrity.

good men dont get noticed in Nigeria. trust me its better buhari keeps it to himself. he has the experience been that he has held several positions in the oil sector. he has the experience. and people will fear him, it wont be business as usual
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by stayblack: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:

Have it been GEJ, you won't have said that...A Boko bomber said sai buhari. ..The likes of you are defending Buhari but if it has been GEJ or anyone from east, you would have been screaming and cursing......hypocrites every where
SAI BABA...GOOD FRIEND OPEN UR EYES..CHANGE IS HERE.... grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by stayblack: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
keyzid:
You are irrelevant I swear.
NA U RELEVANT... grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
NA U RELEVANT... grin
Ok. For the last relevance moment, I give you my last everlasting reply. Are you happy now?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by pat077: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
like OBJ like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Wisdom is the most crucial thing in actualising a dream.

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself

Pastor who?!
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by tiwasiaife(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let him declare his asset publicly before keeping oil ministerial post to himself. During campaign, he told Nigerians he has only one million naira and one fifty cows. and a lot of hungry Nigerians donated to his campaign account. Now he has won we Nigerians want to see the 1m and one fifty cows in a paper. God don't allow us suffer again in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by oluwatomisin93(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself
oritse ojini. instead of that man is better we give shekau maybe he will stop all the killings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
If that is what Buahri wants....then I have to say that it is a bad idea.

We don't want to go back to the good old days of OBJ as minister of Petroleum...where the same old games that were played before he came in were the same old games played after he came in.

What Buhari should do is get a good minister....with a mandate to clean up the oil industry from top to bottom. And he should get a good manager for the NNPC...perhaps a foreigner with extensive experience in the oil industry....with a mandate to clean up NNPC....and make it competitive.

Sorry...but wrong move APC....if true.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by preetyb(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=keyzid post=34359630]For crying out loud, this man is damn too old to start bearing the task meant for 2 or more people. You are the President, you still wanna play the petroleum minister role. That's insane. Appoint somebody pls and face other things. [/qut

Why you they help am cry? Let him be if he wants to bear the burden of Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by rabbuy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is gettin interesting double salary.... Zahra go soon fat now...

Well as far as he reduces the price to almost nothing am good undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by ignis: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
No problem. .. if that's the best.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Vixen101(f): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Mistermamus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
obj did it n created lots of CABALS abeg eeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Sirniyeh(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

oritse ojini. instead of that man is better we give shekau maybe he will stop all the killings.

Why comparing Oritsejafor with Shekau? Na wa o...
Wetin the man do you?
Atleast, if not for his prayer for GEJ's family, Mama Peace might have not survived the 7times resurrection
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by holyokoto(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Is just a speculated news, It cannot happen in this country , No one held a post of a president and a Minister unless we are running Autocratic Government
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by hertz9te(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
so thats possible?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by 9jatatafo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bros wan keep the national cake to himself. Choi
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by oluwatomisin93(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Why comparing Oritsejafor with Shekau? Na wa o...
Wetin the man do you?
Atleast, if not for his prayer for GEJ's family, Mama Peace might have not survived the 7times resurrection
bros forget that man that prayer he prayed was for his pocket. I can't just wait for that man to be removed as CAN president. he is denting the image of Christians clergy men.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by goodgood2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oya, pull off your shirt. I need to be sure you don't have "that thing" wrapped around your waist.
moscobabs:
That's my President

Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.