Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters (55943 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by mafioso47(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
keyzid:
For crying out loud, this man is damn too old to start bearing the task meant for 2 or more people. You are the President, you still wanna play the petroleum minister role. That's insane. Appoint somebody pls and face other things.
OBJ did same at one time..Now we are here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by philips70(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Why are we suppose to trust APC members if Buhari doesn't trust them himself?

APC members are the same politicians everyone know in Nigeria. The only difference is, in PDP it seems the party is just only interested in satisfying self and retaining power with all means available even if it involves parading and fielding any known criminals as long as he/she can bring electoral fortunes to the party. Meanwhile the APC, maybe because they were the opposition who wants to prove to Nigerians they are different tries to field more technocrats and refined men than the do-or-die ones and who tend to have cleaner records even if we might not know how bad they can be when they get to power. In all politicians are politicians who we all must look with suspicions and the president knows all this.

Buhari stands out in the midst of all these hawks irrespective of all the muds you guys try to throw at him.

Moral of the story: Sheath your swords and allow the man work for the overall good of all Nigerians, north, south, east and west. If after few months we see he is on the road to perdition, I and the many people who believe will personally join you to call for his head.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by 989900: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
No news. We knew that from the get-go. Nice move.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Sirniyeh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

bros forget that man that prayer he prayed was for his pocket. I can't just wait for that man to be removed as CAN president. he is denting the image of Christians clergy men.

Na you talk am oooo
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by klax(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let him handle the position himself that position is one of the most corrupt if not the most corrupt position in Nigeria history. GMB should handle the position simple as that.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by chinae(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeowl:
If that is what it would take to restore Nigeria, then why not?

Is Petroleum the only sector in Nigeria? He should assume the role of the minister for everything.
If he need to mak it perfect, he want to do them his self, he shld also take ova d job of the staffs in the ministry.
Him one be president nd minister, baba u b hilux?
That man need ti buckle up

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by philips70(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
. Am a learner. Just joined. Gej my role model

Hope you are not a Caitlyn Jenner?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by sylve11: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Wisdom is the most crucial thing in actualising a dream.

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself

Hmmmmm cool
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Same thing obasanjo did and ran a one man show with no one questioning him.
Mtchew
All of a sudden they knew the minster of petroleum was corrupt when it wasn't them.

Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by jimmayoy: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself

Oritse what?You must be high on weed.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Macelliot(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
. Am a learner. Just joined. Gej my role model
A learner?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Sibrah: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Macelliot:
Hmm, hope our oil resources won't be directed to the North-East...
Can Buhari appoint a Niger-delta as the new Emir of Kano?
Where u get dis electric brain from?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Olacchris: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
I agree with everyone on this petroleum issue which is Nigeria source of income. Since there's no one to be trusted with Nigeria fund I think he should oversea and try to apoint those could work with him in areas like that. Since been a petroleum minister won't male him to be carrying heavy object then his health is not to be questioning for that
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by biggybanty7(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I don't trust his decision....... seems this man wanna eat alone........ Aisha 100 million naira watch loading grin cheesy
100million watch 4 were na mumu u be oooo
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by informato: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
''having been head of the Petroleum
Trust Fund under military ruler Sani Abacha in
the 1990s and oil minister in the 1970s under
Olusegun Obasanjo'' .............E DON TEY THIS HOUSA MAN THEY CHOP OIL MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Macelliot(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sibrah:
Where u get dis electric brain from?
For your head...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by anigold(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
gratieao:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/02/buhari-to-appoint-self-as-petroleum-minister/

Its a good development the president has just realized that 99.9% of folks around him are bunch of criminal.

Eventhore the MANTRAS OF APC has metarmophosized from "CHANGE" to "PATIENCE"
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by omokab: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

all what you said is right until you mentioned oritsejafor. IS even better not to have anybody as minister of petroleum than a kind of man called oritsajafor,the most corrupt pastor in the history of nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by ruggedboy01: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
biggybanty7:
100million watch 4 were na mumu u be oooo
shut the fuvck up!! Brian wash swine angry sad
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Sibrah: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Macelliot:
For your head...
Explain pls ... Lol
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Macelliot(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sibrah:
Explain pls ... Lol
You ought to know now
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Macelliot(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sibrah:
Explain pls ... Lol
You ought to know now
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Macelliot(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sibrah:
Explain pls ... Lol
You ought to know now
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by genearts(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
WHEN U WANT SOMETHIN DONE RIGHTLY,U DO IT UR SELF.....SAI BABA... cheesy

Welldone for this.
It will also reduce the number of ministers that will be on FEC, another way to cut cost of governance.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Jmain: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is a very wrong move if true . . . . .What happened to need to build strong institutions and not strong men. . . . . .
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Jimmydeji(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
buhari can keep any monster he want, pls all I need is to see my country in a better place......
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Dega128(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dey feel dis BUHARI guy seriously on point..
Very practical and simple man..
We need some here in Ghana angry
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by crystall20(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 2348136171479 to get subscribed and get winning
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sai baba wants to supervise the looting himself.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by worksmart(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Na you talk am oooo
bros let's call a spade a spade. that man is bias
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Evaromantik(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
In my whole life,i have never trusted promises,talk more of political promises..........am sorry to say that am ready bt wil not say "sai Buhari" until he bring to reality any of his promises...........sanusi was sacked for the missing trillions becus someone is above him to expose his shadowy embezzlement......now tell me,who will execution Buhari or sack him if money got lost in the oil sector which he has set aside for himself that will not die?.......i know wetin dey in dis contry......promise 100 and fulfill 9......pesin no go take me play abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.