Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress (34543 Views)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / EXPLOSIVE!!! Secret 1914 Amalgamation Document Finally EXPOSED (PHOTOS) / We Stand With Ndigbo On Biafran Agitation : Says Ijaw Activist Joseph Evah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by cecegorz(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
vincent72:
The Amalgamation of 1914, stated that, after 100 years, any part of Nigeria, that want to separate, or secede can go, they only need to apply to United nation for that

Where is the document?
Has anybody applied officially?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by no2fuks(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
I think say op dey refer to 419 amalgamation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
millionaireman:

Sorry boy, go first and study the differences between sharia criminal laws and sharia civil laws.

Sharia civil laws and courts have been enshrined in the constitution long ago;

sharia criminal laws which the 12 northern states adopted are no where recognized by the 1999 constitution.

If you have sharia criminal courts to try sharia criminal cases, you then have two criminal justice systems in Nigeria - that's having two countries in one country.
You're confused. The Sharia Court, in addition to other codes, uses the Penal Code which other courts also use.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by pazienza(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

You can as well say bye bye to your dream of Biafra, because that alliance will always ensure you will always be at the losing end of anything and everything.

Let us try that alliance and see how it will go. Nobody is begrudging you over your Biafra-Ijaw alliance of a new nation of Lower Niger.

At least, Biafra tried alliance with the same Arewa through Zik and Ekwueme and you came out of it disgruntled. Let us try and see how it will work with us, after learning from how you were treated like house boys.

What? Is this an indirect way of saying that you don't desire an Arewa-Oduanistan Sharia republic? *grins*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Classicool(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
I've wonder why there is still an entity call Nigeria lols...... Let wait till february 2016 when the oil wealth license given to the north will expire.... Then we shall know weather to stay intact to this bed-ridden sick marriage...(Nigeria)..... But one thing I is that if 9ja disintegrate Yoruba will stand.... I'm a Yoruba guy but I'm tired of being called a Nigeria.... OPC, Afenifere, Afenifere Renewal Group,etc to make the realisation of our sovereign Yoruba nation a priority not endorsing one politician against the other which is always fruitless... I'm waiting for realisation of Yoruba Federation(O'dua Republic)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
pazienza:

What? Is this an indirect way of saying that you don't desire an Arewa-Oduanistan Sharia republic? *grins*

It is a direct way of telling you that we cannot wait for your so much desired kangaroo republic of Biafra-Ijaw or is it Upper Zambezi that you coined for it?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
HRich:
now that you have asked me. Who wil i ask?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by 2kris(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
I agree with ALL your points. I just don't like remembering the past but the problem is whether this referendum will see the light of day into the constitution.
bro but aboki no understand all these things wey una dey type here oooooohhhh.all the now is that the were the ones the voted buhari,i even heard the are planing on building a refinary in kano and a petroleum university in katsina state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by pentag0nal: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kegite:

Get a papa john's pizza for me while coming home.

Even though the pix of Babyosisi you have posted is fake, this is eggheaders/anago/goodslayer,

Care to see me on salafistreet Ola salam tunde?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by pentag0nal: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kegite:

My wife.
You're so funny

Tell eggheaders aka salam tunde to see me on salafi street.

cc GenIgrigi

ArodeTsolaye

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by pentag0nal: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

It is a direct way of telling you that we cannot wait for your so much desired kangaroo republic of Biafra-Ijaw or is it Upper Zambezi that you coined for it?

Look at salam tunde ola aka eggheaders/anago

He was born on 03 Oct 1987

Schooled at lautech and served in Anambra State.

His father is from Ikhire in Oyo state while his mother is from lagos state yet the fool continues to claim Lagos.

His mother was born on 22nd Oct too.

cc

Babyosisi
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by superstar1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
pentag0nal:

Look at salam tunde ola aka eggheaders/anago

He was born on 03 Oct 1987

Schooled at lautech and served in Anambra State.

His father is from Ikhire in Oyo state while his mother is from lagos state yet the fool continues to claim Lagos.

His mother was born on 22nd Oct too.

cc

Babyosisi

Who is this mengistu from the pit of hell?
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by ArodeTsolaye: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
pentag0nal:

Tell eggheaders aka salam tunde to see me on salafi street.

cc GenIgrigi

ArodeTsolaye

lols we've been on salafi street with salam tay tay. The fo..o..l is currently studying Diploma in finance in one glorified polytechnic founded few years ago. eggheaders alias Obergath alias anago1-100 is a bald monkey. I laugh tire when i see him large forehead.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by darlingbobo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
so their just opened now. Since their brother was in power did they remember this issue. They should and seat down abeg.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by susanokopi(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
bueze046:

Girl we ain't going nowhere...we leaving Nigeria to reps our Dear Land Biafra...freedom we need that means not leaving for somewhere you grab

You are leaving Nigeria and you want to stay on Nigerian land?
Do you think Nigeria will agree to that?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by susanokopi(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who set the expiry date?
You woke up one morning and found that GEJ was no longer president and decided that the country has expired?
Dream on!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by letibab(f): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigeria should end with ijaw presidency's end, eh?
What a bunch of kids!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by eneidoko(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
susanokopi:
Who set the expiry date?
You woke up one morning and found that GEJ was no longer president and decided that the country has expired?
Dream on!

It is amazing how people can wake up and say the country has ended?
Did they wake up from smoking pot? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by mustafo: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
darlingbobo:
so their just opened now. Since their brother was in power did they remember this issue. They should and seat down abeg.

These people would love nothing more than for GEJ to remain in power till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by bueze046(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
susanokopi:

You are leaving Nigeria and you want to stay on Nigerian land? Do you think Nigeria will agree to that?

what.....we are already staying in Biafra land since Nigeria is expired
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by sigain: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Indeed. Olodo
macof:

was Nigeria ever negotiated? we were forced into this by the West
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by sigain: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tribes dey Talk, Ijaw too dey talk. Na wa oh. Were they existing during the amalgamation? Or did you see Ijaw tribe in any agreement of Nigeria in 1914? Abeg make una go sidon jor. We they talk meat, POMO too dey shuk eye. Wailers oya make una fire.
Re: Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress by susanokopi(f): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
bueze046:

what.....we are already staying in Biafra land since Nigeria is expired

There is nothing like biafra. If you mean Ibo land but that is a hinterland of Nigeria and surrounded by Nigeria.
If Ibos want to join biafra in Fernando Po, they are welcome because Nigeria will never give an inch of her land to Fernando Po.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.