Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! (1010 Views)

The Growing Increase of Homosexuality In Nigeria. / Homosexuality Is NOT Un-African - The Evidence / Breaking News!!! America Finally Legalizes Same-sex Marriage *see Obama Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by TheFilmmaker: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gay sex will officially be legal in Mozambique from 29 June.

The southern African nation will officially be added to the list of countries with no law against same-sex relations, 180 days after the government agreed to the revised Penal Code.

Legislators specifically revised the penal code that allowed 'security measures' to be taken against people 'who habitually engage in vices against nature'.

This was used to discriminate against and prosecute LGBTI people that could have sent them to a workhouse for up to three years.

But as this was done rarely it was considered by many to be a meaningless clause in the statute books.

Starting in June, homosexuality will no longer be illegal in Mozambique. This shift comes thanks to a new penal code for the country, which was signed by President Filipe Nyusi last December.

http://towleroad.com/all/2015-05-mozambique-decriminalizes-homosexuality-with-new-penal-code-1.html#
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by madridguy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by doublewisdom: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gradually western culture is eroding our African culture and values.
Buhari allegedly made a pact with them to legalise it in Nigeria but we will resist him and them with every ounce of resistance available.
Obama na Lucifer younger brother.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by sarmiie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
homosexualism in african men ??

that makes me laugh.

the gays i've met are ok though, except for a penchant for elevating their victimhood status to a noble position.

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by philGeo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why? For the past 9 years, i am looking for beautiful girl that i will scatter with my AK 99, nah him one mumu will just bring Gay and lesbian, please girls don't join them oh, i am, for all you.
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2015
TRASH

Make sure you check my signature
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by hopilo: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Next stop is Nigeria as part of the election aggremeent with western world
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by Holyfield1(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm not surprised, all Southern Africans are house negroes aka happy western slaves.

Waiting for SA and Angola etc to follow suit. undecided
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
The American homosexual agenda is really working.

Vladimir Putin; what counter measures do you f.ucking have in place to check these Western Vampire's agenda to turn all African Nations into havens of gays?

www.conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by MrKnowitall: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2015
That's good news. . NIGERIA will be next, by force. Whether anyone likes it or not. By force.

2 Likes

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by aresa: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari allegedly made a pact with them to legalise it in Nigeria but we will resist him and them with every ounce of resistance available.

Homosexuality is not confined to the western world, its been part of your African society too since the beginning if time. Stop the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by tevinsolt: 3:38am On Jun 03, 2015
doublewisdom:

it is not western culture rather common sense, Mozambique has realized that the government can't make illegal what isn't a crime in the first place. Most Nigerians in reality can't and don't want to comprehend what goes on btw homosexuals sexually, so they use religion as a tool to subjugate these fellas (sounds like the ideology a certain sect ravaging Northern Nigeria hold on to).

1 Corithians 6:18 - "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body."

If you are a Christian and can't understand this verse and have chosen to play God by infringing on another person's free will through violence (agreeing to the government passing a criminalizing law or mob justice) instead of preaching and or brotherly love and correction because of your bias you're equally sinning.

4 Likes

Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by opiaoku: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2015
i love my assss
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by ududolls: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2015
perilous times
Re: Mozambique Legalizes Homosexuality! by ramdris(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2015
What! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration Of 8th Senate: SGF Staff, Security Clash / Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose / Be Patient With Buhari - NEF Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.